Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Unknown [Inactive]

Bonbon smiled, "Wonderful! I'm glad you two can be a team!" The Wigglytuff turned to the rest of the group and clapped her hands again, "Alrighty! Since we have enough that wish to participate in finding Dullahan then we can begin the completion! Follow me upstairs everyone!" She then began to lead the way to the first subfloor.

"Here follow me Pantera!" Marie said to the Deino and began to walk with her steps loud enough for her partner to hear.

"Alright, no problem." Dominik said as he quickened his steps to new ahead of Cayden.

"Upstairs? Oh boy." Pantera sighed as she followed her partner.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Marie sighed as well, "Yup I hope everyone else can make way for us." The Fennekin said trying to be a bit humorous.

She followed behind Bonbon and the Wigglytuff allowed them to go first upstairs. Marie climbed first and waited to make sure the Deino was alright behind her.

Marie climbed up and allowed Pantera to make it on the floor along with her. Behind the two was Bonbon and she smiled when she saw them. She turned and looked down below the ladder, "Is everyone else ready?" She shouted down.

As Dominik took the lead, the group emptied out into a circular room with 7 openings including the one Cayden and the others came from.

"S***. Everyone in the middle, NOW!!!"

"I'm guessing you mean a monster house?" Dominik raised an eyebrow. "Rokouré's told me they are such a pain."

"Rookie." As Cayden finished his sentence, Zubats and Geodudes started to emerge from everywhere.

"I'm getting too old for this crap."

"You get the Geodudes, because you're a fighting type and all." Dominik somewhat commanded as he released star-shaped balls of fire in the Zubats' direction, ducking as one flew towards him.

"Who's the leader here?"

Cayden then dodged a Geodude using Rollout and fired an Aura Sphere into the incoming group of Pokemon.

"Well I don't exactly stand a chance against one!" Dominik said sharply as he snapped a Zubat in his jaws, his fangs crackling with electricity an electrocuting the bat Pokémon. "Weak freaking Pokémon." He said as he spat out the the Zubat.

The vibrations in the mountain was bothering Hayes. He opened one tired eye and yawned. Whatever was causing the ruckus down there, he needed it to stop. He stomped on the ground hard, and again. His earthquake should do something about the ruckus, including the intruders who he sensed entered the mountain while he was slumbering.

(One quick reply in class. )

"Just keep fighting." Cayden then use Extreme Speed to dodge an attack and then used Focus Punch to disable another Geodude.

"Don't tell me what to do and I might." Dominik said coldly as he snapped another Zubat in his mouth and sending electricity through it.

Seamus walked out of a lake, shaking the water off his new plant-like body. "Alright. So I'm not human. I'm a plant... thing. " he said to himself. He shot glowing green projectiles from his mouth, marking a nearby tree. Several murkrow flew out, kawing and cursing at him. "And I can do that..."

The ground shook as Cayden and Dominik continued to fight the massive horde of Pokemon.

"This day just keeps getting better and better."

A shiny Espurr made a squeaking noise as green, plant-like objects flew towards her, her psychic energy stopping them and sending them back. "Who's there?!" She exclaimed.

"Yup." Dominik responded as he continued to fight the purple bats.

The Earthquake did nothing but exhaust Hayes. He decided to sleep again, to regain his strength just incase the intruders make it to the top floor of the mountain, where he slumbered.

"What are they doin' down there? Damn noise." He muttered as he drifted back to sleep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cayden continued to fight the living boulders by using a barrage of attacks. "They're everywhere! Wait a minute, I have an idea!"

"Who's there?"

Seamus heard a voice. He turned around several times, still not used to his smaller stature and weaker body. The lack of arms and the fact that he was part plant didn't help him. He continued in the direction of the voice, seeing his bullet seed sent back to him. "I should be asking you that question" Seamus projected outwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back