Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Unknown [Inactive]

The Espurr brought her paw up and tapped it lightly to Naomi's, smiling a little. "Thanks for trying to help."

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

The chespin nodded, "we should let her rest. Bobby, let's go ahead and go on the tour. I want to see this place from the inside. This is a dream come true for me!"

The golurk stood back as it let the three merchants in. The foyer of the huge building was grandiose and very posh. There was a flight of stairs that led to the upper floors. The first floor consisted of the entry, the meeting room, conference room, and mission room completely with board. The second floor consisted of an indoor pool, a hot tub, a gym, a dojo, and the cafeteria. The third and fourth floor were rooms with common amenities such as a bed and a small bowl and mirror for cleaning up in the morning.

The Aron decided to take his place in room 302, a single bedroom with about as much space as the rooms in the explorer's guild.

The mayor got up and nodded, "Indeed, we get very competitive, I shall be off now." He walked out of the cave and managed to make his way back to town where he went inside of his office, got up on his desk, and decided to lie down right there.

"F-friends?" Surota smiled, but this time, a real smile. One that was surging with happiness. Of corset, though, the little Espurr would never show it.

"Yeah, alright.... And yes, I do like Nikki, but, she'd never like me back, and I know that for a fact, so, I'm fine..." He said the first part to Gunther, then turned back to Rèmi.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
"And how do you know she wouldn't like you? Love works in mysterious ways." The bat Pokémon asked Bobby. "It also takes time." He gave a friendly smile.

"Oh, I just r-remembered, the Wigglytuff is starting a tour soon, I think." Surota said, getting up.

"Why are you always so happy, Naomi?" Surota asked, waking down the underground hall.

Naomi giggled."Because it is much better to be a Pokemon then a human, less stress, less worry and more time to play around and be happy and because as a Eevee i would get six different evolution choices even though i already chose umbreon."

"Because I just know. She's not into the timid type..." He said, kicking the dirt again. He sighed after that, remembering how right Dominik had been. He was nothing but a cowardly cat...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Uh, I guess so... And you leave all your troubles behind..so it does actually make me kind of happy." Surota smiled.

A shadow loomed in the trees near the beach, the identity of the being not determined as it was too dark into the trees. It watched the many Pokemon on the beach, silent as a night without crickets, and it did not move. Only watch.

The conkeldurr woke up, went over to his desk. Sat down and thought. "I should thank Desdemonda, she really is a nice gengar. Wait... Wrong roleplay. Whoops." Nick-Roshi shrugged, continuity, it never was his strong suit.

Gunther patted the small shinx, "It's okay, you'll be a luxray in no time! And then you'll be brave just you wait."

"Love is strange, monsieur. It works wonders sometimes." Rémieaux responded to the Shinx, following him to the main part of the guild. "Never lose hope, either."

Surota and Naomi sat in the main hall, waiting for Bonbon. "Uh, w-we have to wait f-for the Wigglytuff to come to t-take us on the tour." Surota said shyly to Bobby and Gunther.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back