Pokemon: Knights of Albion

Well I'm hoping @Acethekidd will get over his writer's block and come back soon, this scene is getting away from me.

Elikacheese said:
So what's currently happening anyway? I read that the argument subsided.
I think so but not really sure however just waiting for people reply.

Elikacheese said:
The reason I haven't posted is because I'm waiting for the entire party to hook up and that we can start our adventures. Also I was thinking about doing something like an episodic thing with this Rp like the anime where after we do the major thing that I set up for you guys I would end it off like an episode and start planning the new one like say what's happening right now is the pilot episode for the series.

@Aero

@Coralbee

@IrritatedMind

@IG42

@Acethekidd

@Rathalosa

@CandiBarr

@Elikacheese

@Zy That Guy

@GasMaskie

@lonecoyote

Last edited by a moderator:
Archdemon said:
The reason I haven't posted is because I'm waiting for the entire party to hook up and that we can start our adventures. Also I was thinking about doing something like an episodic thing with this Rp like the anime where after we do the major thing that I set up for you guys I would end it off like an episode and start planning the new one like say what's happening right now is the pilot episode for the series.
That would work.

To be honest my character can't really hook up if someone doesn't talk to him, and he only does so that someone is actually "normal."

Elikacheese said:
Morning, whats with the follows btw.
I kind of decided to follow the people I'm kind of roleplaying with now, ahaaa. If you don't like it then I guess I'll just unfollow? (':3)

Archdemon said:
@Aero

@Coralbee

@IrritatedMind

@IG42

@Acethekidd

@Rathalosa

@CandiBarr

@Elikacheese

@Zy That Guy

@GasMaskie

@lonecoyote
I think that sounds like a good idea. It'd be the first time I've experienced that kind of thing, so if we're gonna go through it, epic! I'm excited.

IrritatedMind said:
Thank you and good morning.
Good morning to you too!

Elikacheese said:
It did, but now I'm not so sure where this whole thing's gonna take us. I was hoping someone could sorta step up so we could get things over with, aha.

Coralbee said:
I kind of decided to follow the people I'm kind of roleplaying with now, ahaaa. If you don't like it then I guess I'll just unfollow? (':3)

I think that sounds like a good idea. It'd be the first time I've experienced that kind of thing, so if we're gonna go through it, epic! I'm excited.

Good morning to you too!

It did, but now I'm not so sure where this whole thing's gonna take us. I was hoping someone could sorta step up so we could get things over with, aha.
Cool and thanks for the follow.

Im a she by the way :1 and I have to look over the rp again..

I tried to advance the plot. I hope that's ok and I didn't step on any toes. This also leaves it open to "start a new episode" so we can get to battling, etc.

CandiBarr said:
I tried to advance the plot. I hope that's ok and I didn't step on any toes. This also leaves it open to "start a new episode" so we can get to battling, etc.
Awesome way to join up with the group but why didn't you tag me? I'm not trying to be rude.

AHH! I sincerely apologize. I thought I got everyone. Added you!

Did I miss anyone else?

Also, I wasn't trying to create a separate group, just wanted to get the ball rolling. But, if we want two separate competing groups, then I think there should be a dice roll that fairly decides who belongs on the teams so there is no bias and it evenly distributes.

Hey everyone, i got Rugby pratice today so i'm going to leave very soon and i will not be able to post in a couple of Hours so Please don't advance the story a crazy ton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back