Pokemon: Knights of Albion

This looks awesome! I would love to join, but I have a presentation I need to work on so it might take me a while to make a CS (Wednesday night by the latest). Do you think I should even start making a character?

Coralbee said:
Quick question, I'm just making sure I got this right: Do all Pokémon Need to have an evolution family? (For example, Charmander...)
Because I was actually planning to use Skarmony, which has no evolutions.
No they don't.

Elikacheese said:
@Archdemon
The only problem I see is there is literally 0 snowy places I see.
There are snowy areas, it's just that one is on a mountain and another is somewhere south west. I'd have to check the map for the second one.

Hemlock said:
This looks awesome! I would love to join, but I have a presentation I need to work on so it might take me a while to make a CS (Wednesday night by the latest). Do you think I should even start making a character?
That's up to you when to make a character, I'll say you reserve a spot.

Alright everyone, how should we start the Rp? @IrritatedMind was very kind as to give me a couple ideas so I want your opinions on what we should choose cause I certainly can't cause I'm like having a brain fart.

The ruler of the place could assign knights to a group, or we could meet in a tavern. Some of us could bump into each other on the way to become a knight while others could of already been friends. Several ways for us to be paired together. Maybe there is a list of quests and we all sign up for it. It could start out as a race, but we could end up fighting a groupat the end and have to band together to win.

Which one do you guys choose?

Tave

Archdemon said:
Alright everyone, how should we start the Rp? @IrritatedMind was very kind as to give me a couple ideas so I want your opinions on what we should choose cause I certainly can't cause I'm like having a brain fart.
The ruler of the place could assign knights to a group, or we could meet in a tavern. Some of us could bump into each other on the way to become a knight while others could of already been friends. Several ways for us to be paired together. Maybe there is a list of quests and we all sign up for it. It could start out as a race, but we could end up fighting a groupat the end and have to band together to win.

Which one do you guys choose?
Tavern sounds fun!

@Acethekidd

No, you can have any "baby" evolution pokemon, such as charmander, squirtle, pidgey. You can also have non-evolveable pokemon such as Skarmory, and Absol.

I like the age difference between my character, to the other characters. He looks so young, and he's 23 while the others are about to be 20.

Sorry I posted in the wrong place. I'm multitasking so I didn't notice the other tabs. Are you still accepting though?

Btw where do our character keep their stuff? As in non-weapons, like berries, herbs, poisons, more poisons, herbs, maps, poison, and bandages?

Elikacheese said:
Btw where do our character keep their stuff? As in non-weapons, like berries, herbs, poisons, more poisons, herbs, maps, poison, and bandages?
Satchels and bags that they carry.

This is just a suggestion but I was thinking that all of the accepted CS should be put into a hide away tab format(mine for example) to make the character thread more organized and less chaotic.

made my character..and i was trying to hide my character sheet..but idk how

@Archdemon

I've finished mine as well. Wish I could have done something about the amount of time it took to make it, but the bugs were my biggest problem. Just finished fixing everything up. (':3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back