• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I dunno. Can you tell me?"

[/QUOTE]
"Can you at least try to guess?"

(I got no idea why I'm not getting notified. But I'm here!)

TaraSobiki said:
"Can you at least try to guess?"
(I got no idea why I'm not getting notified. But I'm here!)
"Is it that you aren't undressed, or that I am not wearing panties today?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Is it that you aren't undressed, or that I am not wearing panties today?"

[/QUOTE]
"I got no idea Sams...Told you to try to guess." he said and sighed "Don't matter anyway. A deal is a deal."he suddenly felt all the more nervous again. His bravery from before had kind of just went up in smoke. "Dammit." he mumbled before looking away from him "Suddenly I feel embarrassed...." he mumbled, just barely enough for Sammy to hear him.

Sammy, however, was being more mischievous. He got off of his lap, before he tried to tug off his pants.

"A deal is a deal, Noah. You gotta get undressed too."

@TaraSobiki

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"How can I be cold when you are so hot?"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm pretending those words never came out of your mouth."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Just get into your undies!"

[/QUOTE]
"I can't do that right now!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Do it before I take off all of your clothes!!"

[/QUOTE]
"Try me! You can't even get my pants off!"

TaraSobiki said:
"Try me! You can't even get my pants off!"
Sammy used glare, before starting to casually pull off his clothes, starting with successfully pulling off his pants.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy used glare, before starting to casually pull off his clothes, starting with successfully pulling off his pants.

[/QUOTE]
Noah made a squeak noise like a scared mouse "The hell!? You just can't just use that move!"

TaraSobiki said:
Noah made a squeak noise like a scared mouse "The hell!? You just can't just use that move!"
"I can when you don't make good with your promise." Sammy said before slipping off his shirt.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I can when you don't make good with your promise." Sammy said before slipping off his shirt.

[/QUOTE]
"You little...Pervert! When is this going to wear off?" he tried to move but it was futile.

TaraSobiki said:
"You little...Pervert! When is this going to wear off?" he tried to move but it was futile.
"Right now. And I only do it because you made me do it, promising that I wouldn't be the only one.."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Right now. And I only do it because you made me do it, promising that I wouldn't be the only one.."

[/QUOTE]
"I didn't promise anything! I said we'll see! That wasn't a definite answer that I strip for your horny ass!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Please? It will make me happy."

[/QUOTE]
"....Why should I care...."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Don't... you don't care?"

[/QUOTE]
He sighed "I do care! It's just that..."he didn't want Sammy to start feeling bad again so he had to act fast.

TaraSobiki said:
He sighed "I do care! It's just that..."he didn't want Sammy to start feeling bad again so he had to act fast.
"What? I'm.. I'm sorry. I overreacted. If you don't want to do that, it's okay. I just thought you would like it if I were more confident."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back