• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"What? I'm.. I'm sorry. I overreacted. If you don't want to do that, it's okay. I just thought you would like it if I were more confident."

[/QUOTE]
"....It was definitely new but...It wasn't unwelcome just a little bit...It took me off guard kind of...Do you get what I'm saying?"

TaraSobiki said:
"....It was definitely new but...It wasn't unwelcome just a little bit...It took me off guard kind of...Do you get what I'm saying?"
"I think I do. If you don't want to do.. 'it', we don't have to. Just doing it with someone that loves me is special enough for my first time."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I think I do. If you don't want to do.. 'it', we don't have to. Just doing it with someone that loves me is special enough for my first time."

[/QUOTE]
He laughed a little"I wouldn't jump to that conclusion just yet."

TaraSobiki said:
He laughed a little"I wouldn't jump to that conclusion just yet."
Sammy smiled, before climbing back on his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck, and kissed him.

"It seems I have fallen!" Kuroi said with a shocked face. Then he smirked and took Ozzy's hand and stood up. He dusted himself off and looked around at the fallen suitcases. "This seems like a problem!" Kurt said putting his hands to his cheeks. "Don't worry! Mr.Panda Man is here to help!" Laughing.

@Safety Hammer

Smiled when Ajax patted her on the head. "Oh my! It now seems I have a knight in shining armor! I feel so safe." She said leaning on him. "Lets start this already!" Sitting up straight, looking at the box.

@TaraSobiki

(Im extremely sorry for not responding in forever. We went on a trip so I couldn't get on! Sorry! D: ))

DaBabyMasta said:
"It seems I have fallen!" Kuroi said with a shocked face. Then he smirked and took Ozzy's hand and stood up. He dusted himself off and looked around at the fallen suitcases. "This seems like a problem!" Kurt said putting his hands to his cheeks. "Don't worry! Mr.Panda Man is here to help!" Laughing.
@Safety Hammer

Smiled when Ajax patted her on the head. "Oh my! It now seems I have a knight in shining armor! I feel so safe." She said leaning on him. "Lets start this already!" Sitting up straight, looking at the box.

@TaraSobiki

(Im extremely sorry for not responding in forever. We went on a trip so I couldn't get on! Sorry! D: ))
"Well, mister panda man, would you like a hug?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy smiled, before climbing back on his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck, and kissed him.

[/QUOTE]
Noah kissed him back this time "But...We should honestly avoid waking up the entire building..."

DaBabyMasta said:
Involuntarily he blushed. He didn't really get this close to girls that often so this was very new and weird to him but despite that he replied "Damn right. Let's get this thing started." he opened the box quickly. "So do you want to touch the piece first to get this started or together?"

TaraSobiki said:
Noah kissed him back this time "But...We should honestly avoid waking up the entire building..."
Involuntarily he blushed. He didn't really get this close to girls that often so this was very new and weird to him but despite that he replied "Damn right. Let's get this thing started." he opened the box quickly. "So do you want to touch the piece first to get this started or together?"
"Oh we won't. Trust me, my uncle would get pissed."

(F2B or PM?)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Oh we won't. Trust me, my uncle would get pissed."
(F2B or PM?)

[/QUOTE]
(Let us...fade to black this time.)

TaraSobiki said:
"I'll bite the pillow then." Sammy said, before slipping off what remaining clothes the two had and covering the two with a blanket.

(F2B)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I'll bite the pillow then." Sammy said, before slipping off what remaining clothes the two had and covering the two with a blanket.
(F2B)

[/QUOTE]
-Later-

Noah stretched out and he rubbed his eyes .He looked around and spotted Sammy Oh...That wasn't just a enjoyable dream. he stared at him for a few seconds and blushed at his own imagination. What is going through my mind? "Um...Hey....Time to rise up and not in that way." he said then gently poked him.

TaraSobiki said:
-Later-
Noah stretched out and he rubbed his eyes .He looked around and spotted Sammy Oh...That wasn't just a enjoyable dream. he stared at him for a few seconds and blushed at his own imagination. What is going through my mind? "Um...Hey....Time to rise up and not in that way." he said then gently poked him.
Sammy opened his eyes, and when they gazed upon Noah lying next to him, he went bright red.

"That... that wasn't a dream?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy opened his eyes, and when they gazed upon Noah lying next to him, he went bright red.
"That... that wasn't a dream?"

[/QUOTE]
"Y-Yep....Unless this is the most lucid dream ever..." he laughed awkwardly "I doubt that though...It's not like I would prefer it to be a dream anyway."

TaraSobiki said:
"Y-Yep....Unless this is the most lucid dream ever..." he laughed awkwardly "I doubt that though...It's not like I would prefer it to be a dream anyway."
"Me neither. I guess that makes us a couple then!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Me neither. I guess that makes us a couple then!"

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah it does.....A relationship with my roommate....Sounds like a book."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I would read it.. I guess we have to tell Clay."

[/QUOTE]
Noah yawned "Of course you would.....But why are we telling him....her...them?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Because he is our only other friend."

[/QUOTE]
"Not sure if I'm friends with...them just yet....And I have other friends! You just haven't met them..."

TaraSobiki said:
"Not sure if I'm friends with...them just yet....And I have other friends! You just haven't met them..."
"Noah, don't you lie to me." Sammy said, as he sat in the Flygon's lap.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Noah, don't you lie to me." Sammy said, as he sat in the Flygon's lap.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not lying....If you want to tell Clay I won't stop you..." he was obviously avoiding eye contact with him.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Noah~"

[/QUOTE]
He stayed quiet for a few seconds before sighing "What is is?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back