• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy smiled, before straddling his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck, and kissing him deeply.
"No sex on the first date, so you know. Just kissing and cuddling. Okay, dragon boy?"

[/QUOTE]
"Why would you think my mind would instantly go to that!?" he was burning up, he could feel it and it was probably showing on his face too."A-Anyway! Your actions contradict your words! It seems you do want something more intimate to happen..."

TaraSobiki said:
"Why would you think my mind would instantly go to that!?" he was burning up, he could feel it and it was probably showing on his face too."A-Anyway! Your actions contradict your words! It seems you do want something more intimate to happen..."
"Yeah, I do. I want you to shut up and make out with me."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yeah, I do. I want you to shut up and make out with me."

[/QUOTE]
He snickered "You haven't done anything that deserves a reward like that yet."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I bought you pizza. And if you do, I might give you a reward."

[/QUOTE]
"Doesn't sound like a terrible deal....What's the reward?"

TaraSobiki said:
"Doesn't sound like a terrible deal....What's the reward?"
"Me taking back a previous statement. Well, maybe just some of it." Sammy said before pinning him to the bed.

"You made me like this."

Lux thought on that for a moment though he knew he didn't use acting as a lying advantage he didn't know about the others. Since people who acted might've been amazing liars for all he knew though that was beyond his knowledge to the highest caliber. "I suppose it could make you a better liar if that's what you used it for. Though if you use it to entertain others and nothing more, Then I doubt it would.. For example, If I tried lying with acting. Then the guilt would eat at me until I told the person the truth" He said since he hadn't done it but he knew lying had made guilt grow an awful amount to him before.

@TaraSobiki

He stared up at him calmly but inside he was sort of panicking "Don't blame me. You let me make you like this." honestly he was just saying what sounded good.

@Safety Hammer

"Guilt is difficult to deal with..." the most guilt she ever experienced is from that one time she broke someone's nose with a rock she had thrown...but that had been a accident! She didn't know a water Pokemon would be in the water at that time. Of course she apologized but for two weeks she had stayed in her room wondering if it was really bad and did a bunch of chores for him to apologize further. It looked silly now but she had been a kid so it wasn't the worst thing she could of did. "But...If you did something worth feeling guilty over but it was for a good cause would it eat you up as much?"

@ScaraByte

TaraSobiki said:
He stared up at him calmly but inside he was sort of panicking "Don't blame me. You let me make you like this." honestly he was just saying what sounded good.
@Safety Hammer

"Guilt is difficult to deal with..." the most guilt she ever experienced is from that one time she broke someone's nose with a rock she had thrown...but that had been a accident! She didn't know a water Pokemon would be in the water at that time. Of course she apologized but for two weeks she had stayed in her room wondering if it was really bad and did a bunch of chores for him to apologize further. It looked silly now but she had been a kid so it wasn't the worst thing she could of did. "But...If you did something worth feeling guilty over but it was for a good cause would it eat you up as much?"

@ScaraByte
"So, will you kiss me back this time?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"So, will you kiss me back this time?"

[/QUOTE]
"I guess...Sure. But are you gonna make good on your deal?"

TaraSobiki said:
"I guess...Sure. But are you gonna make good on your deal?"
Sammy smiled and adjusted himself on Noah's lap, and whispered in his ear.

"Oh, absolutely."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy smiled and adjusted himself on Noah's lap, and whispered in his ear.
"Oh, absolutely."

[/QUOTE]
He smirked "I'll take your deal then." he gave Sammy a quick peck on the lips a "You never said what kind of kiss." he tried to hold back laughter.

TaraSobiki said:
He smirked "I'll take your deal then." he gave Sammy a quick peck on the lips a "You never said what kind of kiss." he tried to hold back laughter.
"And I never told you how much fun you would have." Sammy said, before slipping his hand up his shirt.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"And I never told you how much fun you would have." Sammy said, before slipping his hand up his shirt.

[/QUOTE]
Noah bit his lip subconsciously "I might have fun this way."

TaraSobiki said:
Noah bit his lip subconsciously "I might have fun this way."
"Give me a real kiss, and I'll take off my shirt too." Sammy said, taking off Noah's goggles and bandana.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Give me a real kiss, and I'll take off my shirt too." Sammy said, taking off Noah's goggles and bandana.

[/QUOTE]
"Just your shirt?" he hinted with a slight flirtatious tone.

TaraSobiki said:
"Just your shirt?" he hinted with a slight flirtatious tone.
Sammy looked shocked for a bit, but then smiled.

"What about you? Would you follow my lead?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy looked shocked for a bit, but then smiled.
"What about you? Would you follow my lead?"

[/QUOTE]
"We'll just have to find out..."

(I had went on a short trip. Sorry for the wait.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Then kiss me, Flygon."

[/QUOTE]
"Fine. If that's what you want." he leaned up and awkwardly kissed him. He didn't back away immediately and sort of stayed like that for a few seconds before pulling away "You're really persistent...But I gave you what you wanted."

TaraSobiki said:
"Fine. If that's what you want." he leaned up and awkwardly kissed him. He didn't back away immediately and sort of stayed like that for a few seconds before pulling away "You're really persistent...But I gave you what you wanted."
Sammy smiled and kissed him back until he pulled away. He then grabbed the bottom of his white, collared shirt, and started to unbutton it. His heart was beating heavily in his chest, but he didn't care. After he removed his shirt he timidly slid off his pants, revealing that he was wearing a pair of pink boxer shorts.

"There."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy smiled and kissed him back until he pulled away. He then grabbed the bottom of his white, collared shirt, and started to unbutton it. His heart was beating heavily in his chest, but he didn't care. After he removed his shirt he timidly slid off his pants, revealing that he was wearing a pair of pink boxer shorts.
"There."

[/QUOTE]
"I always did take you as a pink kind of dude." he joked before a bigger smile come on his face "But...I feel like we're forgetting something....What could it possibly be..." he looked around like he was honestly trying to find what he had missed. "I can't seem to figure it out....What do you think Sammy? What are you missing?" he put his focus back on Sammy.

TaraSobiki said:
"I always did take you as a pink kind of dude." he joked before a bigger smile come on his face "But...I feel like we're forgetting something....What could it possibly be..." he looked around like he was honestly trying to find what he had missed. "I can't seem to figure it out....What do you think Sammy? What are you missing?" he put his focus back on Sammy.
"I dunno. Can you tell me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back