• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Lux looked at her for a moment a little confused but soon enough figured out what she meant. Though he didn't think she would want that, then again there could be some problems. "You can't could make costumes probably... are you sure you wouldn't want to act I mean it might be fun for you as well" he said as he wasn't quite sure about her enjoying that right now. But she might not so he understood that.

@TaraSobiki

"It could be...but I don't really know if I could in front of a lot of people." she wasn't exactly shy but she wasn't the most outspoken and fearless person ever. She didn't consider it stage fright either...though it might of been but a minor case of it. She had no problem speaking in front of her whole family but they were just her family and she wasn't really that nervous about them judging her.

@ScaraByte

TaraSobiki said:
He seemed slightly confused for a second before he processed what happened "Wait....What made you jump to that?" he stood up and followed after him "Where are you going anyway?" he wondered where he could be possibly going at this time. This was his room after all, was he just going to stand outside or something.
"To be honest, anywhere where you don't have to see me cry. I'm sorry I expected you to feel the same way about me. After the ninth time, you would think that I would realize that that only happens in anime or the movies." Sammy said, his face red and his eyes hell bent on not letting the tears escape. "Goodnight. I hope you enjoy the pizza and the movie with Clay."

With that, the Luxray opened the door and walked into the hall towards the bathrooms.

Last edited by a moderator:
He watched her as she talked for a moment. Making a quick note of what she said as she said it, though he had noted that she was seeming to not like the idea of being in front of allot of people. "Is it possible that.... you don't like being in front of many people and that you feel, it might make you embarrassed?" He said still looking at her. Mainly this question was due to the fact that he was curious, though maybe there were other intentions it wouldn't be known that easily.

@TaraSobiki

"H-Hold on a second. Clay was kicked out anyway!" probably wasn't what he should of said but he went back to his point almost right away. "That's not what I meant to say....Anyway if I...disliked it don't you think I would of told you? Do I really seem like the type to bottle up something? I don't think so." he tried to think of something else to say and sighed. "Listen Sammy...I don't dislike you...The opposite actually..." he had a hard time saying the other word that was a stronger form of like.

@Safety Hammer

She nodded "Yes. You hit the nail on the head. It's sort of silly that someone that has a natural display on their head to have minor stage fright. Isn't it?" she was pretty sure that her antlers made her stand out like a sore thumb, especially since they sometimes had flowers and such other things decorating them in different seasons. It might of even attracted more attention to her.

@ScaraByte

TaraSobiki said:
"H-Hold on a second. Clay was kicked out anyway!" probably wasn't what he should of said but he went back to his point almost right away. "That's not what I meant to say....Anyway if I...disliked it don't you think I would of told you? Do I really seem like the type to bottle up something? I don't think so." he tried to think of something else to say and sighed. "Listen Sammy...I don't dislike you...The opposite actually..." he had a hard time saying the other word that was a stronger form of like.
@Safety Hammer

She nodded "Yes. You hit the nail on the head. It's sort of silly that someone that has a natural display on their head to have minor stage fright. Isn't it?" she was pretty sure that her antlers made her stand out like a sore thumb, especially since they sometimes had flowers and such other things decorating them in different seasons. It might of even attracted more attention to her.

@ScaraByte
"What do you mean?" Sammy said, turning around. He was only a couple feet from the door, but he ended up walking back into the doorway. For better or worse, he needed to know what what he was going to say.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"What do you mean?" Sammy said, turning around. He was only a couple feet from the door, but he ended up walking back into the doorway. For better or worse, he needed to know what what he was going to say.

[/QUOTE]
He sighed and looked away from him "I-I....l-l-like y-you." he was having aeven harder time saying it now that it seemed he was paying attention.

TaraSobiki said:
He sighed and looked away from him "I-I....l-l-like y-you." he was having aeven harder time saying it now that it seemed he was paying attention.
"You... are you just saying that?" Ozzy stammered. He was almost speechless. He needed the answer as soon as possible.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You... are you just saying that?" Ozzy stammered. He was almost speechless. He needed the answer as soon as possible.

[/QUOTE]
He was silent for a few seconds "C-Course not....I got no reason to do so." he could feel himself getting embarrassed. Was he going to make him admit his feelings here?

Lux shook his head, understanding it quote well and knowing a little bit about how she felt about that. Though he knew he'd never know exactly how she felt about it, since he didn't have that situation of course.Meaning he'd just have to take her word for it. "Well everyone has things that embarrasses then. I personally think they're a thing of beauty. Though that's my opinion on them." He stated though she may not care about it. "But I'm sure I could help you out of that shyness... since I used to be shy on stage. Now I'm confident enough to go up there and talk with people one on them... though only in character of course" he said with a slightly dumb looking smile.

@TaraSobiki

Kuroi snapped out of his mental victory dance. "Oh! Well my names Kuroi!" He said with a grin, sticking his hand out for a shake.

@Safety Hammer

"Well then you'll have me to protect you." Smirking. She'd done this many times, and it mostly worked. But the ghost she summoned didn't actually seem that scary. They even seemed, lazy. "Just hold my had if your going to pee your pants."

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
He was silent for a few seconds "C-Course not....I got no reason to do so." he could feel himself getting embarrassed. Was he going to make him admit his feelings here?
"And.. as more than a friend..?"

DaBabyMasta said:
Kuroi snapped out of his mental victory dance. "Oh! Well my names Kuroi!" He said with a grin, sticking his hand out for a shake.
@Safety Hammer

"Well then you'll have me to protect you." Smirking. She'd done this many times, and it mostly worked. But the ghost she summoned didn't actually seem that scary. They even seemed, lazy. "Just hold my had if your going to pee your pants."

@TaraSobiki
"I'm Ozzy." He said with a smile. Since his hands were full, he used his tail to reach around and shake his hand.

Kuroi awkwardly shook the tail. Then he lost balance and fell to his right. "Augh!" He grunted as he hit the cement. The suit cases slid across the hallway away from him and Ozzy."Ow..." He said faintly.

@Safety Hammer

DaBabyMasta said:
Kuroi awkwardly shook the tail. Then he lost balance and fell to his right. "Augh!" He grunted as he hit the cement. The suit cases slid across the hallway away from him and Ozzy."Ow..." He said faintly.
@Safety Hammer
Ozzy dropped his suitcases and bent down to help him up.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"That's nice of you. I might take you up on your offer." she said and smiled politely. She was grateful that he would be nice enough to help her with her stage fright that wasn't exactly stage fright. "Actually I think that was the reason I was so surprised when you said you were a actor and such a good one at that. It's surprising because you seem so nervous all the time....No offence of course. Now that I saw your acting it's no doubt in my mind that you are one." the smile from before gradually disappeared. "You probably charm a lot of girls with your acting skills....Am I correct?"

@ScaraByte

"What do you take me for? I'm used to this. In other words no way in hell. Let's do this already." he smiled at her po�litely "But if you feel scared feel free to hold onto me." he patted her head and his smile turned into more of a smirk.

@DaBabyMasta

"....Y-Yeah. So you don't have to run off..." he wanted to jump out a window so bad right now. This confessing stuff was hard.

@Safety Hammer

TaraSobiki said:
"That's nice of you. I might take you up on your offer." she said and smiled politely. She was grateful that he would be nice enough to help her with her stage fright that wasn't exactly stage fright. "Actually I think that was the reason I was so surprised when you said you were a actor and such a good one at that. It's surprising because you seem so nervous all the time....No offence of course. Now that I saw your acting it's no doubt in my mind that you are one." the smile from before gradually disappeared. "You probably charm a lot of girls with your acting skills....Am I correct?"
@ScaraByte

"What do you take me for? I'm used to this. In other words no way in hell. Let's do this already." he smiled at her po�litely "But if you feel scared feel free to hold onto me." he patted her head and his smile turned into more of a smirk.

@DaBabyMasta

"....Y-Yeah. So you don't have to run off..." he wanted to jump out a window so bad right now. This confessing stuff was hard.

@Safety Hammer
Sammy said nothing he simply walked over and hugged him.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy said nothing he simply walked over and hugged him.

[/QUOTE]
He stood there awkwardly "C-Could you show your affection when we get back to the room...."

Lux shook his head and looked to her, once more though he knew things. "I actually don't. If I did they'd fall for the guy that I am when I talk to them there.. the character I'm playing that isn't truly me. So I don't do that.. being the reason why I make sure not to date people of I'm not the nervous wreck that is usual me." He said making sure he gave the entire justification to that possible misunderstanding.

@TaraSobiki

".....You misunderstand. I meant that having a lover with your acting ability may attract others not that acting like a different person completely would be a method to get a female companion. You couldn't keep up that act all the time anyway." she paused, feeling that was not the right way to put that. "Actually it's not going to be the acting that gets you....It's just not good to base a relationship off lies." that was better than her first way of putting it. "....Do you think this is a fake personality?" it was just something that she had thought about. It was just something to explore a bit.

@ScaraByte

Lux looked at her blinking looked completely and utterly confused at what she said. "What are you saying there? I couldn't quite understand that. Granted I did think about what you said, it just confused me to a very high caliber. Would you be willing to explain it once more?" He said though he had to continue thinking about it now deciding it may be a good idea to piece together what he understood there and explain that back. "I heard and agree that it's not good to have a relationship of lies. Other than that nothing registered there" He said not wanting to admit it but if he didn't, he'd likely never understand.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
He stood there awkwardly "C-Could you show your affection when we get back to the room...."
"Only if you promise me that you'll kiss me back this time."

"I did get a little confusing didn't I?" she tried to think of a way to explain. She stood there thinking which looked more like spacing out "Well....I didn't mean you should act like a different person to attract different people. I meant that your acting is very....Breathtaking. It might make some girls swoon." she had no idea if that was any better but she felt it was less complicated then the previous one. "Also I said that it would be difficult to keep up that kind of act....Not that I have doubts in your abilities." she had added that part so she would't look like she doubted him. She assumed anyone would have a difficult time doing that.

@ScaraByte

"....Fine." he had no idea why he would agree to something like this.

@Safety Hammer

He realized what she was saying now and was rather glad that she did explain it. "Well I suppose it might make girls swoon... though likely not many. Plus if they approach me after my acting, they wouldn't swoon" He said with a slight shrug pretty much justifying he usually came off in his normal tone rather than showing a sort of unusual one which was kind of weird if he had to admit that and it was weird. "Keeping up the act is possible for days if you have long performances. But it's harder to engage that kind of thing in an everyday conversation" He decided to finish up his statement with that knowing the route in which he felt was true about it.

@TaraSobiki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back