• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

TaraSobiki said:
"I did get a little confusing didn't I?" she tried to think of a way to explain. She stood there thinking which looked more like spacing out "Well....I didn't mean you should act like a different person to attract different people. I meant that your acting is very....Breathtaking. It might make some girls swoon." she had no idea if that was any better but she felt it was less complicated then the previous one. "Also I said that it would be difficult to keep up that kind of act....Not that I have doubts in your abilities." she had added that part so she would't look like she doubted him. She assumed anyone would have a difficult time doing that.
@ScaraByte

"....Fine." he had no idea why he would agree to something like this.

@Safety Hammer
Sammy smiled and took Noah by the hand.

"What movie are we watching?"

She thought over it "Seems possible when you put it like that but....won't you slip up? I understand if they can go a long time acting but even skilled actors slip up once in awhile..."she assumed they slipped up anyway, she didn't have a huge amount of knowledge on acting or the stage in general. But usually if you have to keep something up for a long time it gets tiring eventuallly. That was just what happened usually it might of been different for acting and a bunch of other things. She would need to study up on this later so she could get a better understanding of it.

@ScaraByte

He kept his eyes on the ground and mumbled "I wanted to watch Paranormal Activity...."

@Safety Hammer

TaraSobiki said:
She thought over it "Seems possible when you put it like that but....won't you slip up? I understand if they can go a long time acting but even skilled actors slip up once in awhile..."she assumed they slipped up anyway, she didn't have a huge amount of knowledge on acting or the stage in general. But usually if you have to keep something up for a long time it gets tiring eventuallly. That was just what happened usually it might of been different for acting and a bunch of other things. She would need to study up on this later so she could get a better understanding of it.
@ScaraByte

He kept his eyes on the ground and mumbled "I wanted to watch Paranormal Activity...."

@Safety Hammer
"Am I embarrassing you?" Sammy said, letting go of his hand. Then a knock came at the door.

"Pizza!" The Luxray ran to the door and opened it, before grabbing the boxes and the two liter of cola. He handed the man the money and closed the door.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Am I embarrassing you?" Sammy said, letting go of his hand. Then a knock came at the door.
"Pizza!" The Luxray ran to the door and opened it, before grabbing the boxes and the two liter of cola. He handed the man the money and closed the door.

[/QUOTE]
"Just feeling nervous...It's weird since jumping off of high places and holding my breath underwater for a long time while almost drowning in the process don't make me this nervous."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Have you ever had a boyfriend before?" Sammy said, as he nibbled on some pizza.

[/QUOTE]
Noah grabbed a slice and shook his head "I haven't...Actually... I haven't been in a relationship before."

TaraSobiki said:
Noah grabbed a slice and shook his head "I haven't...Actually... I haven't been in a relationship before."
"Oh. So did you just come out of the closet?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Oh. So did you just come out of the closet?"

[/QUOTE]
"I was never in any closets....I just didn't like anybody..."

He thought about it for another moment, "Well it depends on how well you enjoy the character. As well as if they match you or not... if it's something the opposite of you slip-ups will happen ten fold. But most times that's what people act. The ones that least match them" He said with a small shrug knowing his own knowledge on the matter not much more than that though.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
"I was never in any closets....I just didn't like anybody..."
Sammy sighed.

"By coming out of the closet, I mean did you just find out that you are gay?"

She stared blankly at him and frowned a little "I don't get it....Why act out the opposite of yourself if it makes you mess up? It doesn't make much sense...." she couldn't really understand that. It might be because I don't understand the mindsets of actors that well but I don't get it. she tried to logic it out but still didn't find anything to make her understand it "Do...you play the opposite of who you are a lot?" he had said that most actors chose to do the opposite of themselves so she wondered about him.

@ScaraByte

Noah took a bite of his pizza and shrugged "I...guess so."

@Safety Hammer

Lux shrugged, "I do... though I also play allot of similar characters, I try to be varied when I do roles" He said smiling. Then he realized maybe that was something upsetting to her due to the frown he'd seen cross her face. Then again that could've been out of confusion and nothing more than that. So he hoped he would figure that out sooner or later rather than waiting for it to finish crossing his mind.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
She stared blankly at him and frowned a little "I don't get it....Why act out the opposite of yourself if it makes you mess up? It doesn't make much sense...." she couldn't really understand that. It might be because I don't understand the mindsets of actors that well but I don't get it. she tried to logic it out but still didn't find anything to make her understand it "Do...you play the opposite of who you are a lot?" he had said that most actors chose to do the opposite of themselves so she wondered about him.
@ScaraByte

Noah took a bite of his pizza and shrugged "I...guess so."

@Safety Hammer
"Hey Noah?" Sammy said, before pouring him a cup of soda.

"So you do multiple different things.....Is that difficult to do?" having the ability to wield more than one personality sounded kind of difficult. "Can you switch your personality type easily. For example having a personality similar to your original one then turn it to the complete opposite without missing a beat?" it might of been possible for just about anyone but how was she suppoesd to know something like that.

@ScaraByte

"Yeah? What's up?" he asked, putting his attention completely on him.

@Safety Hammer

TaraSobiki said:
"So you do multiple different things.....Is that difficult to do?" having the ability to wield more than one personality sounded kind of difficult. "Can you switch your personality type easily. For example having a personality similar to your original one then turn it to the complete opposite without missing a beat?" it might of been possible for just about anyone but how was she suppoesd to know something like that.
@ScaraByte

"Yeah? What's up?" he asked, putting his attention completely on him.

@Safety Hammer
"Do you really love me?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Do you really love me?"

[/QUOTE]
"Where did that come from? Of course I do."

"Well it's slightly difficult but.. it's fun. As for personality types I could switch them on a dime if I want... but I don't since that's hiding the true me" He said knowing more about what he was doing than not. Though other than that not much was to be explained, since he figured everyone probably knew that off the top of their head. Or at the very least he hoped that they would know that off the top of their head though he wasn't sure.

@TaraSobiki

"It's...fun?" she thought up all the reasons she could of why that would be fun. Was it fun to disorient people? Seeing the look on their faces when you suddenly change might of been hilarious to watch. But she couldn't really see Lux doing that kind of stuff...Well, she couldn't see him acting either but he proved her slight skepticism wrong. He was indeed a actor and a good one at that.

@ScaraByte

Noah stared at him "Alright." he was trying to figure out what he was thinking. "You...Want me to do the kiss thing?" he asked, still watching him.

@Safety Hammer

TaraSobiki said:
"It's...fun?" she thought up all the reasons she could of why that would be fun. Was it fun to disorient people? Seeing the look on their faces when you suddenly change might of been hilarious to watch. But she couldn't really see Lux doing that kind of stuff...Well, she couldn't see him acting either but he proved her slight skepticism wrong. He was indeed a actor and a good one at that.
@ScaraByte

Noah stared at him "Alright." he was trying to figure out what he was thinking. "You...Want me to do the kiss thing?" he asked, still watching him.

@Safety Hammer
Sammy blushed. "What if I did?"

"It is fun to act. But only in plays or little theatrics, if you do it as an everyday thing to people they won't trust you. You'd come off to be someone who would have your back one moment and running the next" He said as he had thought about it all though he wasn't sure how to explain it entirely. He knew he didn't enjoy playing with peoples emotions since he felt if he did that then other people might do it to him and that would just hurt everyone. "That's what it would be fun with... not with hurting people by making them feel one way then another" He said still thinking of more ways to clarify it.

@TaraSobiki

Noah shrugged "Don't know....I might of considered." he had know idea what was coming out of mouth and kind of wrapped his scarf around his face. He was never this awkward! Love was difficult. It made him act un-Noah like. He couldn't decide if that was a bad thing or not.

@Safety Hammer

"If I met a character like that....I guess I would be wary of them." she could see his point and could agree with him. But the thing that bothered her was that actors might of been good liars. She had no idea if that was true at all, it was a possibility. She was sure that Lux hadn't been lying, she just wanted to know if it made lying easier or not. "Does it...help with lying?" she had no other motives behind her question except trying to learn more and see if her theory was correct.

@ScaraByte

(I had been dragged off. People only seem to interrupt me when I'm doing something.)

TaraSobiki said:
Noah shrugged "Don't know....I might of considered." he had know idea what was coming out of mouth and kind of wrapped his scarf around his face. He was never this awkward! Love was difficult. It made him act un-Noah like. He couldn't decide if that was a bad thing or not.
@Safety Hammer

"If I met a character like that....I guess I would be wary of them." she could see his point and could agree with him. But the thing that bothered her was that actors might of been good liars. She had no idea if that was true at all, it was a possibility. She was sure that Lux hadn't been lying, she just wanted to know if it made lying easier or not. "Does it...help with lying?" she had no other motives behind her question except trying to learn more and see if her theory was correct.

@ScaraByte

(I had been dragged off. People only seem to interrupt me when I'm doing something.)
Sammy playfully sat down in Noah's lap, and pulled off his scarf.

"I'm guessing that you want me to kiss you first."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy playfully sat down in Noah's lap, and pulled off his scarf.
"I'm guessing that you want me to kiss you first."

[/QUOTE]
My defense..."I-It doesn't really matter to me...But you can if you want to I was going to do it though.." he wasn't actually sure if he was going to. It took a little bit to boost him into that kind of stuff.

TaraSobiki said:
My defense..."I-It doesn't really matter to me...But you can if you want to I was going to do it though.." he wasn't actually sure if he was going to. It took a little bit to boost him into that kind of stuff.
Sammy smiled, before straddling his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck, and kissing him deeply.

"No sex on the first date, so you know. Just kissing and cuddling. Okay, dragon boy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back