• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You don't really have more friends, do you?"

[/QUOTE]
"....No...I don't..." he mumbled hesitantly.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Well, neither do I. But now I at least have a boyfriend."

[/QUOTE]
".....Yeah you're right......" neither one of them was completely alone now. "But...you said Clay was your friend...I'm not sure if the guy even enjoys being around me..."

TaraSobiki said:
".....Yeah you're right......" neither one of them was completely alone now. "But...you said Clay was your friend...I'm not sure if the guy even enjoys being around me..."
"He's just jealous that I have you."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"He's just jealous that I have you."

[/QUOTE]
"You really think? If you say so....You're going to tell them right now?"

TaraSobiki said:
"You really think? If you say so....You're going to tell them right now?"
"Of course not..I'm taking this precious moment where it needs to go. Snuggles."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Of course not..I'm taking this precious moment where it needs to go. Snuggles."

[/QUOTE]
"Snuggles? Maybe we should wait....we're not exactly clean.."

"Well... Not as much but I would still feel pretty guilty until it faded enough. Though if it's something deserving the guilt stays even longer." He said before thinking about the last thing he had done to feel guilty for, and it was such a bad thing for him to feel at the time. Thankfully he'd made up for it through days of apologizing and favors for the person he had done the problem to and that was his major problem. Now he was in the clear for not being in a problem anymore, since being forgiven was always a good thing for him. Now he was ready to try and not feel guilty in much more, so he decided he wouldn't do anything to do such. Now he was a bit kinder and able to handle things better, "So yeah... I would but not nearly as much y'know?"

@TaraSobiki

((Sorry had some personal stuff go on and it took awhile.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Jess wandered the halls aimlessly, arriving at the school a few hours earlier. In those hours, she'd yet to drop off her bags and visit her dorm. Turning directions towards the dorms, she smiled happily.

Mina was sat in the reception, waiting to get her dorm key.

"Makes sense..." so far she had and still agreed with most of what Lux said. That didn't make her a yes man it probably meant they were on the same level of thought processes. Which was great to know and other then that one time he hadn't been looking at her like she said something out of the ordinary or like it was gibberish..Not that it happened constantly."But...Others might be unaffected by guilt that came from doing something good...Maybe it depends how bad the thing was and how much worth the good thing compared to it." if something she did wrong didn't have the best results in the end then she would probably be buried under a massive pile of guilt and remorse.

@ScaraByte (It's fine. Also my reason is because that my laptop was dying and I couldn't find my charger.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Didn't you use a..?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah! But I'm sweaty. Calm down."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy breathed a sigh of relief, before snuggling him still.

[/QUOTE]
"....Did you not hear me?" he said but didn't try to escape his snuggling.

TaraSobiki said:
"....Did you not hear me?" he said but didn't try to escape his snuggling.
"Yes I did. I just want to snuggle you." Sammy said before blowing a raspberry on his belly button.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yes I did. I just want to snuggle you." Sammy said before blowing a raspberry on his belly button.

[/QUOTE]
Noah shivered and moved a bit but still didn't try to escape "F-Fair enough. You may but only for a little bit..."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Oh hush. You love it."

[/QUOTE]
"Course I do. But what had happened before was enjoyable too..."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Is that an invitation to a round two?"

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe...Later though. Only snuggling now."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Well, I've always been keen to see you naked."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh yeah. Where are my clothes anyway?" Sammy had reminded him of the fact he had been naked..He had no idea how he could of possibly had forgotten but he had.

TaraSobiki said:
"Oh yeah. Where are my clothes anyway?" Sammy had reminded him of the fact he had been naked..He had no idea how he could of possibly had forgotten but he had.
"Bathroom sink. My back still hurts from when you pushed me up against the wall like that."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Bathroom sink. My back still hurts from when you pushed me up against the wall like that."

[/QUOTE]
He laughed a bit "You're still breathing aren't you? So you're more than likely fine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back