• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"Yeah...That's what it's supposed to be." she now felt a bit silly for saying what she said but she couldn't exactly take it back. She glanced at him and sighed "But....I want to voice my opinion on you also....I need to think of a word that describes you...." she seemed to go deep into thought but was still walking at a good pace. It might of been a bad idea to be spacing out at a time like this but she had set a goal to find something that would describe Lux. She went through the dictionary that was her mind trying to find a word.

@ScaraByte

"Does that mean you love me Tsundere Sammy?" he replied and sat down on one of their beds. "I didn't take you as the tsundere type.... Deredere or undere I would believe." said Noah, he snickered a little.

@Safety Hammer

He shook his head "Course I'm not scared...I live for that kind of stuff." he said but didn't look all that pumped about it.

@DaBabyMasta

Naya rushed into the school with a bag full of her stuff and a book of some kind. I can't believe I'm late on the first day!Stupid!It's the book's fault! That chapter was just too good to not read straight through!" she sighed and scolded herself for blaming on the book. It was her own fault.

@ Anyone/Open

Kodai searched the school with a calm look on his face. He had basically had looked around the school already but he was looking over it again. He did look kind of creepy just standing around and looking at nothing at what seemed to be nothing. Almost like a demon or something more innocent like a ghost.

TaraSobiki said:
"Yeah...That's what it's supposed to be." she now felt a bit silly for saying what she said but she couldn't exactly take it back. She glanced at him and sighed "But....I want to voice my opinion on you also....I need to think of a word that describes you...." she seemed to go deep into thought but was still walking at a good pace. It might of been a bad idea to be spacing out at a time like this but she had set a goal to find something that would describe Lux. She went through the dictionary that was her mind trying to find a word.
@ScaraByte

"Does that mean you love me Tsundere Sammy?" he replied and sat down on one of their beds. "I didn't take you as the tsundere type.... Deredere or undere I would believe." said Noah, he snickered a little.

@Safety Hammer

He shook his head "Course I'm not scared...I live for that kind of stuff." he said but didn't look all that pumped about it.

@DaBabyMasta

Naya rushed into the school with a bag full of her stuff and a book of some kind. I can't believe I'm late on the first day!Stupid!It's the book's fault! That chapter was just too good to not read straight through!" she sighed and scolded herself for blaming on the book. It was her own fault.

@ Anyone/Open

Kodai searched the school with a calm look on his face. He had basically had looked around the school already but he was looking over it again. He did look kind of creepy just standing around and looking at nothing at what seemed to be nothing. Almost like a demon or something more innocent like a ghost.
Sammy blushed and sat in the corner.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy blushed and sat in the corner.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey what about the Chinese...Russian...Thing!" he yelled a threw a pillow at him. "How about pizza..." Noah said and took out his cellphone.

Lux noticed how she had went into a deeper version of thought there. "Well if you want to then I have no place to stop you." He said before watching her and the path to make sure that she wouldn't trip or anything. Since he knew all too well how it was to be walking and then trip while on this path... though he ended up with scrapes he didn't want the same to happen to her since it may be a bad sign. Plus there were some places where if you fell you'd roll down a hill smacking into rocks until you eventually hit the lower layers of the forest.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
"Hey what about the Chinese...Russian...Thing!" he yelled a threw a pillow at him. "How about pizza..." Noah said and took out his cellphone.
(Sammy is definitely undere or deredere)

Sammy let out a gentle squeak when the pillow hit him.

She hadn't responded to what he had said and after awhile she came to a conclusion of sorts "I can't think of anything right now....I have to get back to you later and I apologize for that." she seemed a little disappointed about not finding a word suitable for him. She was probably going to be up all night thinking about it "I'll have the word for you as soon as I can so please wait for that." she said and went back to her normal emotionless face.

@ScaraByte

"Come on! It's a relatively soft pillow!" Clay said and threw another pillow at him.

"Stop throwing stuff.....I'll take that sound as a yes for the pizza." said Noah and proceeded to speed dial them.

@Safety Hammer

Lux nodded, "Don't stress yourself out over it though... I mean compliments are nice and all sure. But i'd rather you have a clear mind when thinking not one clouded with worry for a compliment" He said giving a little insight into the situation. Though he knew she probably wasn't very happy about the whole not finding a word to describe him. Then again, it did make sense for him since he'd been called indescribable in the past.

@TaraSobiki

"Yes though....." she paused for a second before going on "If we learn more about each other then we can find the words we're looking for." she looked over to examine his face for approval. "But there is only so much we can learn about each other...Being only so close we can't talk about anything too personal....Unless you want to...Then I won't try to keep you from it." she said before she stopped talking and waited for his reply.

@ScaraByte

(I might disappear in a bit. I'm not sure though.)

Lux nodded for a moment, "That's true... i'll open up slowly... Then maybe it'll help with the words.. Or I hope so" He said his mind still in a way of wondering. "Though you're right about only being able to talk to an extent.. Since we are only so close" He said as he realized what he said again. Hopefully she wouldn't think he was trying to insinuate something else... that would put a bad image on him as a whole and he knew that was never good.

@TaraSobiki

(That's fine, do what you need to)

TaraSobiki said:
She hadn't responded to what he had said and after awhile she came to a conclusion of sorts "I can't think of anything right now....I have to get back to you later and I apologize for that." she seemed a little disappointed about not finding a word suitable for him. She was probably going to be up all night thinking about it "I'll have the word for you as soon as I can so please wait for that." she said and went back to her normal emotionless face.
@ScaraByte

"Come on! It's a relatively soft pillow!" Clay said and threw another pillow at him.

"Stop throwing stuff.....I'll take that sound as a yes for the pizza." said Noah and proceeded to speed dial them.

@Safety Hammer
Sammy let out a soft "Meep!" when the pillow hit him. He was so embarrassed. Noah now knew he had a crush on him thanks to Clay.

"Yes.....Anyway. We already talked about are home lives and likes when we had first met...." she had chose to not dwell on his words so they wouldn't be back to nervous, awkward quietness. She wasn't sure if he meant something but she just went past like nothing weird or off putting was said. "What can we talk about that will get us closer....." she seemed to be thinking about this really hard then said "What's....your favorite....show?" it was a random question but it was the best she could come up with at the time.

@ScaraByte

"Hope your both okay with a plain cheese pizza." his phone call with the pizza place had been extremely short. He didn't like conversations that dragged on."So....Do you wanna watch a horror movie or something?" he walked over to where Sammy was and sat in a nearby chair.

@Safety Hammer

TaraSobiki said:
"Yes.....Anyway. We already talked about are home lives and likes when we had first met...." she had chose to not dwell on his words so they wouldn't be back to nervous, awkward quietness. She wasn't sure if he meant something but she just went past like nothing weird or off putting was said. "What can we talk about that will get us closer....." she seemed to be thinking about this really hard then said "What's....your favorite....show?" it was a random question but it was the best she could come up with at the time.
@ScaraByte

"Hope your both okay with a plain cheese pizza." his phone call with the pizza place had been extremely short. He didn't like conversations that dragged on."So....Do you wanna watch a horror movie or something?" he walked over to where Sammy was and sat in a nearby chair.

@Safety Hammer
"Um, yeah. Sure." Sammy said, even though he absolutely hated horror movies. "B-but if I get scared, are you going to tease me?"

Lux looked slightly confused at first before letting it process in his mind. Though he wasn't entirely sure how that would get them closer if she thought that he'd be more than happy to attempt it though this particular question had an issue. "I don't particularly have a favorite show... I watch some but... not too awful many. How about you?" He decided to ask to return the question. Since this question would supposedly get them closer asking it in return couldn't be bad right?

@TaraSobiki

"Yes." they both responded at the same time. "You're really like America....Are you going to force me to sleep with you too?" he snickered but Clay just looked confused.��

@Safety Hammer

"Me? I would say....They're are so many....I would have to agree with you. I don't have one and I'm usually not watching the television..." first attempt of bonding had failed pretty bad but she wasn't going to let awkward silence happen again if she could stop it. "What's your favorite.....type of music?" she had made another attempt but this time she said her own favorite "I just listen to whatever appeals to me but....I guess classical."

@ScaraByte

"Classical music is nice I will admit. It's probably one of the better ones to be honest, I just like calm music. Anything that will soothe" He said though he didn't entirely know how to keep it going from here. Since the silence from earlier was odd and he disliked it though how to cancel it was another story. "Where's your favorite place to be?" He asked deciding that might be a thought provoking one that would be quite an interesting thing to know.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
"Yes." they both responded at the same time. "You're really like America....Are you going to force me to sleep with you too?" he snickered but Clay just looked confused.��
@Safety Hammer

"Me? I would say....They're are so many....I would have to agree with you. I don't have one and I'm usually not watching the television..." first attempt of bonding had failed pretty bad but she wasn't going to let awkward silence happen again if she could stop it. "What's your favorite.....type of music?" she had made another attempt but this time she said her own favorite "I just listen to whatever appeals to me but....I guess classical."

@ScaraByte
Sammy blushed extremely hard. Embarrassment levels were off of the charts.

"Favorite place to be....It kind of depends on the season, my current mood, the weather, how many people will be there and....I'm sorry I should just answer the question." she went quiet then she seemed to get her words and thoughts together. "Like I said all that other stuff factors in so it's difficult to decide but...I would say...home or a forest of some kind." she said, finally coming to a conclusion. "What about you Lux?"

@ScaraByte

Clay wasn't really understanding but he jumped on the bandwagon "Aaaw! Why are you blushing Sammy?" he said with a big grin. Noah was having a little too much fun with this "Isn't he cute when he blushes? I would gladly sleep with you."

@Safety Hammer

(Sorry something had came up!)

TaraSobiki said:
"Favorite place to be....It kind of depends on the season, my current mood, the weather, how many people will be there and....I'm sorry I should just answer the question." she went quiet then she seemed to get her words and thoughts together. "Like I said all that other stuff factors in so it's difficult to decide but...I would say...home or a forest of some kind." she said, finally coming to a conclusion. "What about you Lux?"
@ScaraByte

Clay wasn't really understanding but he jumped on the bandwagon "Aaaw! Why are you blushing Sammy?" he said with a big grin. Noah was having a little too much fun with this "Isn't he cute when he blushes? I would gladly sleep with you."

@Safety Hammer

(Sorry something had came up!)
Sammy blushed a bit harder. His blue and yellow ears flattened on his head, and he held his tail. He turned around to face them.

"Could you please leave me alone?"

(Going to work.)

"I like being at bodies of water... since they look unique when they freeze over." Lux said pausing for a moment and smiling at the ground. Though he wasn't entirely sure how he would explain it he had an idea on something to say. "Kise... I don't mind you taking time to answer things... in fact... it's something I find very interesting to you. So don't try to speed through just to get an answer alright?" He said looking at her now rather than the ground. Though he knew he may get ridiculed for saying so... as he had been with many many other things.. and somethings he said came back to bite him. He was ok if this did.

@TaraSobiki

Rosa held her luggage dragged them to her assigned dorm, despite being night time. She arrived late because her family just arrived in Syriac. She was allowed through the gates and went to her dorm room. "Ah.. This room!" She'd say, as she unlocked it and opened the door. It was simple, and she liked it. She unpacked and placed everything where it needed to be. She also got dressed and went outside. She knocked on a random dorm room and decided to try and greet herself.

@Anyone in the dorms

Lilly Lucatiel - Kirlia

Kirlia.full.1226928.jpg

Lilly and her new-found friend Chaz were searching for their new room when they noticed a girl knocking on a door. "HELLO!" she yelled loudly, hoping to startle the girl because of her trickster tendencies, not really caring if she woke any of the people already in dorms up. "Hi" she said again as they reached her. "I'm Lilly Lucatiel, a Kirlia." she smiled, performing a small courtesy with her strange clothes she wore constantly

@DaBabyMasta @AdorkableJihye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back