• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Lilly Lucatiel - Kirlia

Kirlia.full.1226928.jpg

Despite the cave now being lit up, Lilly stuck pretty close to Chaz, still afraid a ghost might just phase through one of the walls. "I really don't like caves, if you don't mind my asking, how long will this "shortcut" take, and where is it leading too?" She asked, her voice seeming quite small in the vastness of the cave

@DaBabyMasta

She blushed slightly "Well...I'm flattered that you would even consider saying something like that to me. I am honestly." she was suddenly feeling sheepish which was odd since she was basically a deer. She started to twiddle with her fingers subconsciously "Variety is always good to see....Or hear in this case." she said before a small smile appeared on her otherwise emotionless looking face. "Should I...find a word to describe you? It would only be fair." he wasn't doing her a favor or something that could be weighed out but she felt like she should give something in return anyway.

@ScaraByte (Ha! What's the point of taking it if it only works in the morning?)

"Oh~." she moved closer to her face again but her hand stopped on her hip.

@TerrinX

"If you want...But I don't have a place to sleep..." he didn't feel comfortable laying where Lux was for whatever reason. Also he would probably be on his computer, watching anime, music videos and YouTubers until he passed out.

@DaBabyMasta

TaraSobiki said:
She blushed slightly "Well...I'm flattered that you would even consider saying something like that to me. I am honestly." she was suddenly feeling sheepish which was odd since she was basically a deer. She started to twiddle with her fingers subconsciously "Variety is always good to see....Or hear in this case." she said before a small smile appeared on her otherwise emotionless looking face. "Should I...find a word to describe you? It would only be fair." he wasn't doing her a favor or something that could be weighed out but she felt like she should give something in return anyway.
@ScaraByte (Ha! What's the point of taking it if it only works in the morning?)

"Oh~." she moved closer to her face again but her hand stopped on her hip.

@TerrinX

"If you want...But I don't have a place to sleep..." he didn't feel comfortable laying where Lux was for whatever reason. Also he would probably be on his computer, watching anime, music videos and YouTubers until he passed out.

@DaBabyMasta
"Noah~?" Sammy cooed as he opened the door to his dorm.

"Na, not long. And, im not sure where were going... ive only peeked in here, I didnt actually go through one of these caves" Chaz said, not minding her sticking close to him. Once they got to the end of the cave, there was a ladder. "Well, mind aswell go up eh?"

@Trust

Tori eyed the computer. "Ya know, im quite curious about that laptop over there." She said faintly "Mind if you teached me? Ive never actualy used one..." She had only used one when she tried bake an Oran berry pie. That failed miserably. She ended up on something she'd rather not talk about, or think about. "I mean, if you dont wanna then..."

@TaraSobiki

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Noah~?" Sammy cooed as he opened the door to his dorm.

[/QUOTE]
He glanced up and saw Clay and Sammy standing there. He paused the dvd and stood up "Kind of started it without you two. But I found a gory movie in my bag." he said nonchalantly and shrugged "But if you're both too chicken to watch then I understand."

"I knew it! He did watch it without us! What a jerk! Am I right?" he looked up at Sammy, expecting him to take his side.

Lilly Lucatiel - Kirlia

Kirlia.full.1226928.jpg

"I'd like that very much, yes" she said, rushing towards the ladder and climbing up as fast as she could, not stopping until she was at the top. She sat down and sighed with relief, glad they hadn't seen any ghosts down there. She held her arm down the ladder to help Chaz up

@DaBabyMasta

TaraSobiki said:
He glanced up and saw Clay and Sammy standing there. He paused the dvd and stood up "Kind of started it without you two. But I found a gory movie in my bag." he said nonchalantly and shrugged "But if you're both too chicken to watch then I understand."
"I knew it! He did watch it without us! What a jerk! Am I right?" he looked up at Sammy, expecting him to take his side.
Sammy couldn't really hold that against Noah. He was just too cute.

"Oh well. Who wants take out Chinese food?" Sammy said before grabbing his phone and dialing in the number. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaz took her arm and hopped up. He looked around, and noticed they were in a room. He stood up and opened the door. "Uh..." He stuck his head out the door way and looked up and down the hallway. "Where are we?"

@Trust

Lilly Lucatiel - Kirlia

Kirlia.full.1226928.jpg

"you're the one that led me here!" Lilly exclaimed, wondering the same thing. She snuck up behind Chaz and peered out the door along with him. "I think this is the dorms, you got us here by dumb luck" she laughed, patting him on the back while steering clear of the flame of his tail, careful not to burn herself on it like last time.

@DaBabyMasta

"It's no problem at all....Only if I have free time." he snickered a little "Also if I clear my history." it was meant to be a joke but he then realized he didn't remember many of the sites he went on. He might of seriously needed to clear out his history "Later...." he said while glancing at his laptop suspiciously. His siblings also sent him links to weird things sometimes too.

@DaBabyMasta

Clay glared at him while Noah shrugged. "Chinese sounds fine but is some creepy Russian guy in a panda suit going to deliver it?" he had also been going through Sammy's anime stuff.

@Safety Hammer

TaraSobiki said:
"It's no problem at all....Only if I have free time." he snickered a little "Also if I clear my history." it was meant to be a joke but he then realized he didn't remember many of the sites he went on. He might of seriously needed to clear out his history "Later...." he said while glancing at his laptop suspiciously. His siblings also sent him links to weird things sometimes too.
@DaBabyMasta

Clay glared at him while Noah shrugged. "Chinese sounds fine but is some creepy Russian guy in a panda suit going to deliver it?" he had also been going through Sammy's anime stuff.

@Safety Hammer
"Oh god I hope. I presume you have started to watch hetalia then?" Sammy said, as he dragged forward three beanbag chairs.

Lilly Lucatiel - Kirlia

Kirlia.full.1226928.jpg

"Why would I know?" She asked, all Lucy had told her to do was to go find her dorm. "Hey, I don't know if this is our room or not so maybe we should check?" She suggested, completely out of ideas

@DaBabyMasta

He nodded "Yeah I have. Keseseseses" he still looked straight-faced. Clay looked at him questioningly "The hell is that? Like seriously what is that suppose to be?" he obviously didn't understand where that AWESOME sound came from. Clay was obviously lost.

@Safety Hammer

"I don't know....You wanna play a game?" he asked while sitting down on his bed.

@DaBabyMasta (Me too sometimes.)

"Yah" He patted around in his pockets and found the keys that he got from the office. He read the dorm number which read '17'. "Are dorm number is 17." He said

@Trust

"Um, sure." She sat beside him on the bed because she saw no other place to sit. "So what are we playing?" She asked awkwardly.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
He nodded "Yeah I have. Keseseseses" he still looked straight-faced. Clay looked at him questioningly "The hell is that? Like seriously what is that suppose to be?" he obviously didn't understand where that AWESOME sound came from. Clay was obviously lost.
@Safety Hammer

"I don't know....You wanna play a game?" he asked while sitting down on his bed.

@DaBabyMasta (Me too sometimes.)
If it wasn't real then, it was now. Sammy was absolutely in love with Noah.

Lilly Lucatiel - Kirlia

Kirlia.full.1226928.jpg

"let's go find dorm seventeen then" she laughed, hopping out the door before pulling Chaz out with her. "Well, this one says nineteen soo... This way!" She grinned, leading them both a couple of doors down. "This is like a new house..." Lilly murmured, staring off into space dreamily

@DaBabyMasta

"It's probably not going to be anything perverted so don't worry." it was supposed to be reassuring but now he wondered if he just sounded like a creep. Probably but he was just going to pretend he wasn't worrying about it "Do you have any suggestions?"

@DaBabyMasta

Clay clapped his hands infront of his face and yelled "Get outta Noah land! Get the Chinese food! Also explain to me what that strange sound was!" Noah nodded "You should explain.....Also what's Noah land?"

@Safety Hammer

Lux smiled and shook his head, "No need... after all a compliment is sheerly that. Meant to give someone your opinion and also to make them have a sense of that.. tingly feeling." He said as he noticed her smile and blush. He felt slightly nervous now from that... did he actually just make her blush? No no that couldn't be it... she probably thought of a story and that's why. "Besides, You don't have to do that to be fair... I just voiced my opinion on you... everyone has varying ones"

@TaraSobiki

(I'm starting to doze off. I'll reply tomorrow. Night!)

Darkri said:
""I kinda just roll with it""
""Wanna go some where You decide where to go if you do""

Touches your hand but doesn't notice
"Yeah, lets go find where we are." He took her hand which she had so liberally placed on his and started down the halls, adding, "Tell me if you see anything where we can find some teachers."

TaraSobiki said:
"It's probably not going to be anything perverted so don't worry." it was supposed to be reassuring but now he wondered if he just sounded like a creep. Probably but he was just going to pretend he wasn't worrying about it "Do you have any suggestions?"
@DaBabyMasta

Clay clapped his hands infront of his face and yelled "Get outta Noah land! Get the Chinese food! Also explain to me what that strange sound was!" Noah nodded "You should explain.....Also what's Noah land?"

@Safety Hammer
"N-nothing!" Sammy stammered, thoroughly embarrassed. He then turned to Clay. "Shut up, baka!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back