• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

TaraSobiki said:
"Well at least you're taller than me when you are in your human form." she didn't know if being short made him feel uncomfortable or not but just to make him feel better she said that. "Extravagant....I don't think I am...I um...." she started waving her hand through his flames for a few seconds before standing up."We should start walking....You know so we can explore." she didn't want to seem like she was ending the conversation so she added "We can continue this conversation while walking....." she recommended and waited for his response.
@ScaraByte (Grocery shopping. But I'm back!)

"I have no idea! I can't read minds!" he scowled a little "Actually I can....But that's not the point!"

@Safety Hammer

After awhile of standing in the shower, staring at a wall he decided to get out. He shut off the shower, yawned and didn't bother to dry off. He walked out quietly and almost jumped when he saw a big lump under his sheets She's here....I forgot. he walked over to his laptop and sat in his seat as silently as he could manage. He dimmed the lights on his computer screen, thinking she was sleeping or something. The hell am I going to tell Lux...Where am I going to sleep? he could just imagine how awkward the situation would be.

@DaBabyMasta
Sammy gasped excitedly.

"Could you find out?!"

Darkri said:
""the books are for my daughter cause she forgot them"" the books disappear in a instant
""I'm the teacher that will teach the student to fight with swords and other weaponry""
(Okay, hold up. Was this passed by @ScaraByte ? Because I don't think teaching kids to fight with weapons is going to be in a Pokemon RP..)

He shook his head "Powers should be used for good not evil...Long speech, long speech." he was too lazy to go on so he just said long speech.

@Safety Hammer

"What do you have in mind?" she said and started to move her face closer while her hand went a bit lower.

@TerrinX

Chaz groaned. "Ow..." Then he heard someone crying. "Huh?"He sat up and notice he was over a girls legs. "Eek!" He hopped off and backed away. Then he saw the girl was crying and noticed that her face was burnt. "Oh-oh" He stuttered. "I-Im sorry!" He screamed. He almost began to cry himself! "I-I... Ill get some water!" He ran off to get some water from the cafeteria. Crying on his way there. "Stupid tail!" As he ran back with a cup full of water he spilt some on the ground then slipped and flipped over next to the girl. "Aurgh!" He yelled. Then he gave the girl the cup of water. "H-Here, maye y-you can wash your face w-with it." He said shakingly.

@Trust

Tori yawned and stretched. Had she gone to sleep in Ajaxs bed? Oh god... she threw the sheets off and saw a soaking Ajax on the computer. Then she just stared. Maybe she should've said something so she didnt look like a stalker? But her emotions were all over the place, she still had dried tears on her face, but she didnt care. She was happy just staring. She was already so broken that she believed it couldnt get worse! Of course, she was usually wrong.

@TaraSobiki

Lilly Lucatiel - Kirlia

Kirlia.full.1226928.jpg

Lucy dipped her fingers into the cup and gently began rubbing the water over the red patch of skin that was her cheek. She winced slightly in pain and repeated the process before looking at the source of her pain that was currently overturned next to her. "Oww...." she whined at him, ignoring his thoughts as best she could. "why is your tail on fire? Do you need some water to put it out?" she asked, handing the now quarter-filled glass over to the boy as she sifted from her butt onto her knees with the aid of one of her hands

@DaBabyMasta

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaz flinched at the cup of water, and tried his best to flip back over. "N-no!" He said nervously. He tried to turn his tail away from the water. "I need this tale on fire! I'm not sure why, but my sister said, and she's usualy right." He said, now no longer stuttering. "Sorry, for burning your face" He said wiping his tears. "The names Chanez, Chaz if you want." He said sticking his hand out with a friendly smile. @Trust

Lilly Lucatiel - Kirlia

Kirlia.full.1226928.jpg

"Oh, okay. Nice to meet you Chanez. My name is Lilly, I just started school today and got a little bit lost finding the dorms so I decided to sit here and wait for someone to come. I think I might have fallen asleep" she explain apologetically, knowing that the burn was partially her own fault too. "Are you okay? I saw you fall over..." she mumbled, wiping away a small tear. "I also don't suppose you could help me find my dorm? I had instructions but they are a bit confusing..."

@DaBabyMasta

For some reason he felt like he was being watched. He suspected that he had just read too many books about little trolls under the bed and demons that watch you right before your death or all the games of Bloody Mary and Charlie Charlie had finally paid off. Either way he couldn't shake off the feeling of eyes looking at him "Hey Tori. Are you awake?" he asked, only with slight wariness . The tiniest part of him hoped it was a ghost or even a goblin but he had his doubts that it was either one of those things.

@DaBabyMasta

Chaz's tail lit up in optimism. "Sure!" He yelled happily. "But, to be honest... I haven't found my dorm either..." He said with a frown. He looked around the hallway they were sitting in. "I guess we can find together eh?" He said standing up and holding his hand up in a salute. "Lieutenant Chaz, at your service!" He said with a silly smile. He stuck his hand out, offering to help her up. "Your Lilly right? Well Lilly, there is this room called an office, we should start there eh?" He said enthusiastically. @Trust

Tori finally snapped back to reality. She was tired, broken, and just plain out sad. She was a creep, i mean, she was staring at guy who she hardly knew. She liked a guy she hardly knew. She put her hands in her hand and began to cry. "I hate myself, I hate myself, I hate myself." She repeated. @TaraSobiki

Lilly Lucatiel - Kirlia

Kirlia.full.1226928.jpg

"Sure" she smiled, thinking she may have just made a friend as she took his hand and pulled herself up. "I have instructions on how to find my dorm but they are a little confusing" she mumbled, passing him the small piece of crumpled paper she had been messing around with before he had come along. "My mum is going to be the new English teacher, a really boring subject if you ask me" she said, trying to make small chat as they walked

@DaBabyMasta

Chaz twirled in circles as they walked, reading the crumpled piece of paper. "Well, I dont really care about any subject really." He said hopping around. "But if you asked for my favorite one, probably recess." Reading the paper he read something about him and Lilly being roomates. "Hey Lil!" He said stopping. "Is it okay if I call you Lil?" @Trust

"Huh?!" he whipped around in surprise and panic. "What are you saying!?" he probably should of known what to do because he had quite a few younger siblings himself but those were mostly fake tears coming from them and he didn't know if she was younger than him�������������������������� anyway. She was certainly shorter than he was! "L-Listen I have no idea what happened but do you wanna...talk about it?" he was terrible at these things so he just said the first thing that would come to mind.

@DaBabyMasta

Lilly Lucatiel - Kirlia

Kirlia.full.1226928.jpg

"Lil?" she asked, never having had a nickname before. "Is it because I'm small? weak?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing towards her eyes in a frown. "Because I'll have you know, my mum also teaches me psychic abilities! I-I'm just not very good at them yet..." she sighed, knowing she was rather fragile when it came to fighting. Lilly usually had her mother there to protect her but she knew at some point Lucy wouldn't be there to help

@DaBabyMasta

Tori did want to talk about it, but she hated being a burden. She stood up and wiped the tears from her face. "Im very sorry for ruining your day." She said with a tear. Then began to walk out to the door.

@TaraSobiki

"What? No!" Chaz said "It just, just, I wanted to be friendly ya know? Sorry if you dont like it..." He said with his tail now glowing slightly dimmer.

@Trust

Lilly Lucatiel - Kirlia

Kirlia.full.1226928.jpg

"O-oh.. sorry, I'm just a bit annoyed after the burn" she said, noticing the flame on his tail dimming down again when she had an idea. "I love you alot" she told him while looking at his tail, wondering if the flame changed depending on his emotions, despite it just being a small "experiment" her face went slightly pink at even just saying the words

@DaBabyMasta

"Wait! Wait! You didn't ruin my day!" he said and ran infront of the door without a lot of thought. �"You actually made it better! A cute girl in your room is the dream of just about any guy!" he laughed awkwardly.

@DaBabyMasta

Chaz was not ready for that sentence. "Erm..." He said, his face turning red. His tail's flame turned blue in embarrassment, and glowed brighter. "Is this a joke?" He said in confusion. He'd just met her, this cant be happening.

@Trust

Tori stopped and looked at Ajax. Then she burst in tears and hugged him. "Im sorry! Im so sorry!" She cried.

@TaraSobiki

Lilly Lucatiel - Kirlia

Kirlia.full.1226928.jpg

"A-ha!" she laughed as the flame grew brighter before feeling a little mean for tricking him. "umm... Yeah, it was, sorry... I'm sure a guy like you has all the girls fawning over him though, right?" she said with a nervous chuckle as she moved her gaze from his tail to his face.

@DaBabyMasta

Darkri said:
"Ok""sits down ""do you like to dance"
"Only after I accept that I'm more in tune at a disco than a club." Lays against the steps, "Hows about you, what are your feelings on song induced convulsions?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back