• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Lux smiled at that remark not really understanding why it would be cruel but he wasn't going to push to question. "I guess that's true... but to be honest... I don't think many people would want to order wax sushi y'know?" He said hoping to make a light-hearted joke about the rather... dark situation or rather image that was in her mind.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
"Sure. But if it's about my gender I will slap you." he joked with a slightly creepy smile.
"Um.. Uh, what's it like? You know, having.. sex?" Sammy asked sheepishly.

Lucy Lucatiel - Gardevoir

Gardevoir.full.1408111.jpg

"Oh! I apologise, I thought the school had it's own mugs, I can live without a cup of tea" she giggled softly, a little self-concious given she had only just arrived. She briefly wondered what her Kirlia might be doing, Lucy hoped Lilly was okay. "A pleasure to meet you Mr. Kirkland" she said, holding out an elegant, gloved hand for him to take.

@Safety Hammer

Trust said:

"Oh! I apologise, I thought the school had it's own mugs, I can live without a cup of tea" she giggled softly, a little self-concious given she had only just arrived. She briefly wondered what her Kirlia might be doing, Lucy hoped Lilly was okay. "A pleasure to meet you Mr. Kirkland" she said, holding out an elegant, gloved hand for him to take.

@Safety Hammer

"The pleasure is all mine, Mrs. Lucatiel." Sebastian said with a smile, before handing her the tea.

"Trust me when I tell you that I need the tea less. If you need a mug, I could possibly find you one. I probably have some in my dorm."

"That would be perfect, but really, there is no reason for you to bother yourself over me" she said while sitting down on a small, soft couch that was there already and put the tea on a small coffee table. She pondered what else to do, she wanted to impress her fellow work member to integrate into the swing of things faster. "Have... You... Ever communicated through telepathy Sebastian?" She asked with a small grin, it was surprisingly fun once mastered but Lilly hadn't moved onto that stage yet, she just had to cope with her randomly hearing thoughts until she was taught.

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust said:

"That would be perfect, but really, there is no reason for you to bother yourself over me" she said while sitting down on a small, soft couch that was there already and put the tea on a small coffee table. She pondered what else to do, she wanted to impress her fellow work member to integrate into the swing of things faster. "Have... You... Ever communicated through telepathy Sebastian?" She asked with a small grin, it was surprisingly fun once mastered but Lilly hadn't moved onto that stage yet, she just had to cope with her randomly hearing thoughts until she was taught.

@Safety Hammer

"I have not. I am a fire type, after all." Sebastian said with a grin, before suppressing what he was thinking.

Wow. She has one lovely pair of..... shoes..

She nodded "Me neither.....Maybe a mouse would though. Mice eat stuff like that." she replied before tilting her head with a slightly confused look "Was that suppose to be the really bad one liner joke? It wasn't that bad....." she almost giggled at his joke but she wasn't one to laugh or show much amusement for anything.

@ScaraByte

He stared at him and shook his head "I might slap you anyway....I'm pretty sure you're older! Why ya asking me!" he seemed panicked and embarrassed "Ask Noah! Cause I ain't answering that question!" he started to float off slightly faster.

@Safety Hammer

Lux sighed, "Well it was supposed to be since you said earlier one of us should do it... Though I don't think they'd serve me anyhow." He said as he felt a slight bit of insecurity with being as short as he was. Though normally he wasn't short and would likely be considered normal height with everyone else... but in his pokemon form it was the complete and utter opposite.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
She nodded "Me neither.....Maybe a mouse would though. Mice eat stuff like that." she replied before tilting her head with a slightly confused look "Was that suppose to be the really bad one liner joke? It wasn't that bad....." she almost giggled at his joke but she wasn't one to laugh or show much amusement for anything.
@ScaraByte

He stared at him and shook his head "I might slap you anyway....I'm pretty sure you're older! Why ya asking me!" he seemed panicked and embarrassed "Ask Noah! Cause I ain't answering that question!" he started to float off slightly faster.

@Safety Hammer
"Does it hurt?" Sammy asked, being dragged along the floor as he held onto his foot. "You said that you did it! I'm just curious! Pweeeeeeeeze?!""

"Oh? I don't hear the random person...Guess I'll do it this one time." she took a deep breath before saying quietly "Yeeeeeeaaah." she stared blankly at him for a second "That's embarrassing. Not going to be doing that again." she said then switched conversations. "Why?������ You think they wouldn't see you?" it wasn't meant to be a mean comment but it may of seemed like one.

@ScaraByte

Clay struggled to get him off "It depends! Now let go!" he used the move scary face to possibly scare him enough to make him let go.

@Safety Hammer

"There appears to be someone at the door..." Lucy mumbled, standing up and opening it to the person carrying a large amount of books. "Do you need help with that?" She asked, her face holding a soft smile at the person.

@Safety Hammer @Darkri

Lux shook his head denying that. "No they'd see me... They just wouldn't want to try and prepare wax to feed to people" He said before thinking about it. His body cut up into chunks on a platter of lettuce and with that a sort of dressing. It didn't sound appetizing in the slightest. "Would you want to eat me cut up and with extras?" He said turning his head slightly.

@TaraSobiki

""Yes I'm the new teacher here It's nice to meet you my daughter is here I'm Gala Storm my daughter is Sala Storm I love to fight but not here it is too small""

@Trust

Last edited by a moderator:
""the books are for my daughter cause she forgot them"" the books disappear in a instant

""I'm the teacher that will teach the student to fight with swords and other weaponry""

She didn't know if he wanted to her to respond with a yes or a no. "Well....I wouldn't....Because I don't eat wax but if I did I would certainly eat you...." she was trying to compliment him at the same time as answering his question. She was trying to make a combination of the two responses so that if he wanted her to answer no then she would of had the 'right' response but if he wanted the answered yes then she would of still chose the right one. She was probably overthinking it but better safe than sorry.

@ScaraByte

TaraSobiki said:
"Oh? I don't hear the random person...Guess I'll do it this one time." she took a deep breath before saying quietly "Yeeeeeeaaah." she stared blankly at him for a second "That's embarrassing. Not going to be doing that again." she said then switched conversations. "Why?������ You think they wouldn't see you?" it wasn't meant to be a mean comment but it may of seemed like one.
@ScaraByte

Clay struggled to get him off "It depends! Now let go!" he used the move scary face to possibly scare him enough to make him let go.

@Safety Hammer
Sammy used protect, before using one of his MOST POWERFUL ATTACKS!

Sammy used tickle.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy used protect, before using one of his MOST POWERFUL ATTACKS!
Sammy used tickle.

[/QUOTE]
"No stop it! You!" Clay started to laugh but was still trying to kick him off despite that.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Oh, you're ticklish, aren't you?"

[/QUOTE]
"Why..is... that ....important!?"

"If you could just make the books disappear.... What was the point in knocking?" Lucy asked with a giggle, moving away from the door to the seat once more and took a sip of her tea. "Mmm... Nice" she smiled at Sebastian

@Safety Hammer @Darkri

Lux nodded, "Exactly no one wants to eat wax. So me being a sushi chunk will never happen... thankfully" He said with a smile and was quite relaxed. "Though i'm also not one into the idea of people biting chunks off me since it'd hurt. That's why I won't let you eat me regardless." That was his completely honest opinion on the matter at hand.

@TaraSobiki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back