• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Vein heard what she said and the thought of coming back at midnight was not one he enjoyed the best. Looking at the journal for a moment he heard Penny talk. So that caused him to turn his head to look at her, "Hey. Suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Vein, and you are?" He asked knowing how introductions worked for the most part. Though he didn't know about what was spoke on earlier with Rory and Mrs. Moon... He still knew that he had been looked at for a moment.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
"penny " penny stammered feeling shy and beginning to mess around with her flaming hair not even noticing the heat "nice t-to meet you vein" she replied

"i'm rory" rory said happily floating around pennys head and sticking her finger in her head "Yow" she cried pulling it out again

@ScaraByte

Vein looked at the two of them and smiled, "Nice to meet you Penny." He said before using Stun Spore on Rory's finger. He concentrated it to that one spot in hopes of numbing it for her. Though as to if it worked or not he hadn't the slightest clue he just had to do what he could and hope for the best. "You alright?" He asked Rory unsure of her answer and whether it would be positive or negative.

@BeebeTheWarrior (Also by Mrs.Moon that means she's married correct?)

(no i just forgot that mrs means married)

Penny looked apologetically at rory "I'm so sorry it doesn't hurt me" she said looking at Rory's finger.

Rory winced in pain when the sun spore hit but her finger was instantly numbed "Thanks vein" she said smiling down at him.

Cresselia smiled watching the kids get along "ah i miss being a kid" she said

@ScaraByte

When he said he would be turned into Litwick chunks her first thought was just wax being cut up. She didn't know how to react to that "Please do. Also...This might be a dumb question but are you actually made of wax when you turn into that form? You are a candle so I kind of assume you would be." she thought about it a few seconds then shook her head slowly "No....You are still a Pokemon....but you're a ghost so would it be able to touch you in the first place? Well assuming that you could be touched....Would it be flesh that would be torn or wax?"

@ScaraByte

He glanced at him and sighed "You don't have to worry about me not accepting you. I mean....You don't even know what the hell I am!" he giggled a little. "Since I'm feeling nice today! You may snuggled the cuteness that is me."

@Safety Hammer

(Oh xD )

Vein nodded, "You don't exactly have anything to apologize for... I mean she did put her finger in your hair on her own free will" He said shrugging. Though he had seen a situation like this go down in an anime... the guy got punched in the top of the head... but that wouldn't happen. This was the real world after all so nothing like that could've ever occurred.

@BeebeTheWarrior

TaraSobiki said:
When he said he would be turned into Litwick chunks her first thought was just wax being cut up. She didn't know how to react to that "Please do. Also...This might be a dumb question but are you actually made of wax when you turn into that form? You are a candle so I kind of assume you would be." she thought about it a few seconds then shook her head slowly "No....You are still a Pokemon....but you're a ghost so would it be able to touch you in the first place? Well assuming that you could be touched....Would it be flesh that would be torn or wax?"
@ScaraByte

He glanced at him and sighed "You don't have to worry about me not accepting you. I mean....You don't even know what the hell I am!" he giggled a little. "Since I'm feeling nice today! You may snuggled the cuteness that is me."

@Safety Hammer
"You are the Hideyoshi gender." He said, booping him on the nose.

(Now I'm conflicted. Should Sammy go after Noah or Clay?)

Lux smiled and sighed, "Well kind of a mixture of the two... I mean I have some flesh in my pokemon form if you go deep enough... My core of sorts" He said before taking note of what she said. He shifted down into his Litwick form and shrunk quite substantially. "Alright then... so this is my normal form and I can be touched" He said his voice slightly higher as was obvious by it holding the same kind of voice in a way.

@TaraSobiki

"I see..." she crouched down to his height and touched the candle part of him. She had to be cautious since he had fire on the top of his head and she could possibly be burnt. She wondered if purple fire was any hotter than normal fire. She had learned that the color of a flame showed how hot it was. She wasn't sure if it was a reason behind it since she couldn't fully remember "This form is pretty cute....not to say your other form isn't cute too." she had wanted to make the 'hot' joke but she thought that was too straight forward sounding.

@ScaraByte

Clay rubbed his nose as if it hurt "A what? Probably something only you would get....Let's get back before Grumpy get's really grumpy." he walked off in the direction he saw Noah walking.

@Safety Hammer ( You must pick your poison! Which is another way of saying I have no idea! Let us see as we go through the roleplay!)

Lux felt his face heat up a little bit as a slight lavender tinge came across his face, "T-thanks..." He said as he felt the fire atop his head glow slightly brighter. "But yeah... my body is mainly wax though I do have some flesh in there" He said as he twisted slightly in his smaller form. Though his voice was higher he didn't pay much mind to it. He just felt really short now, "If you have any questions about it than feel free to ask away.. Since i'd be happy to answer" He said looking up at her with his yellow eye.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
"I see..." she crouched down to his height and touched the candle part of him. She had to be cautious since he had fire on the top of his head and she could possibly be burnt. She wondered if purple fire was any hotter than normal fire. She had learned that the color of a flame showed how hot it was. She wasn't sure if it was a reason behind it since she couldn't fully remember "This form is pretty cute....not to say your other form isn't cute too." she had wanted to make the 'hot' joke but she thought that was too straight forward sounding.
@ScaraByte

Clay rubbed his nose as if it hurt "A what? Probably something only you would get....Let's get back before Grumpy get's really grumpy." he walked off in the direction he saw Noah walking.

@Safety Hammer ( You must pick your poison! Which is another way of saying I have no idea! Let us see as we go through the roleplay!)
Sammy walked along with him, glad that someone else was his friend.

"So, what do you like to do for fun? I mean, all I know about you is that you're bisexual."

She stared at him for a second and it wasn't very clear what she was thinking at all. "So that flame on your head shows your emotions too? Like a tail? " she waved her hand over the flame to test the heat coming off of it. "Lux is the flame on your head hot? If so do you melt? Wax usually shrinks through the years as it's melted down by fire or anything very hot....I'm not trying to worry you..." she didn't want him to panic or anything like that. It would be pretty scary if you suddenly had the thought of melting to presumed death.

@ScaraByte

He glanced at him then chuckled "Well don't forget you asked. I like to convince men to buy me stuff using my cute charm. Sneaking into the woman's changing room is fun too. I enjoy the beach too for my own reasons but the other stuff I'm into shall stay a secret.." he snickered and smiled at him innocently. "What about you? What kind of dirty things are you into?"

@Safety Hammer

TaraSobiki said:
She stared at him for a second and it wasn't very clear what she was thinking at all. "So that flame on your head shows your emotions too? Like a tail? " she waved her hand over the flame to test the heat coming off of it. "Lux is the flame on your head hot? If so do you melt? Wax usually shrinks through the years as it's melted down by fire or anything very hot....I'm not trying to worry you..." she didn't want him to panic or anything like that. It would be pretty scary if you suddenly had the thought of melting to presumed death.
@ScaraByte

He glanced at him then chuckled "Well don't forget you asked. I like to convince men to buy me stuff using my cute charm. Sneaking into the woman's changing room is fun too. I enjoy the beach too for my own reasons but the other stuff I'm into shall stay a secret.." he snickered and smiled at him innocently. "What about you? What kind of dirty things are you into?"

@Safety Hammer
"What do you mean by that?" Sammy said, scratching at his ears.

Lux shook his head, "No it's not exactly normal fire.. It's powered by the life energy you see. People around me and my own" He said with a smile, "So it's not exactly hot but rather... a neutral temperature... It did melt some of the wax from my birth and all. But it's not able to melt me entirely" He said before realizing what she had asked it for and then her other question he would need to answer. "It does show my emotions though... if i'm really depressed it shrinks allot for example. You can touch it if you'd like, I promise you won't get burned" He said smiling at her. The only way it could really burn anyone was if he willed it to and even then it would hurt him.

@TaraSobiki

She nodded "Okay...I get it." she waved her hand through the flames without hesitation. It would be wrong to doubt him since he should know...he was a Litwick himself. Just like he had said the flame hadn't burned her at all, it actually felt kind of nice "It's comforting in a way."she said and removed her hand from the fire. "Could you feel my hand?" she knew it was a part of him but she couldn't tell if he could feel anything being done to it. It might of been like a extension when it was there but you could't feel it.

@ScaraByte

"You're deepest, darkest secrets~" he said then shrugged "Or just your interests. Either one is fine by me."

@Safety Hammer

Lux nodded and smiled, "It's not a very strong feeling though. It's like if you took a feather and lightly brushed it over someone" He said with a slightly quiet voice not showing any sort of discomfort. "But you wanted to see me in chunks right?" He asked as she looked at her square in the eyes. Though he didn't know for sure if that was still what she'd want or not, "Also.... if you ever think me in this form can help just ask... since i'm glad to do what I can" He said happily before awaiting answers.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
She nodded "Okay...I get it." she waved her hand through the flames without hesitation. It would be wrong to doubt him since he should know...he was a Litwick himself. Just like he had said the flame hadn't burned her at all, it actually felt kind of nice "It's comforting in a way."she said and removed her hand from the fire. "Could you feel my hand?" she knew it was a part of him but she couldn't tell if he could feel anything being done to it. It might of been like a extension when it was there but you could't feel it.
@ScaraByte

"You're deepest, darkest secrets~" he said then shrugged "Or just your interests. Either one is fine by me."

@Safety Hammer
"Um, I like to watch anime. I like to sleep. And I like to make my friends happy." Sammy said with a smile.

"I dunno about dirty things, though. I mean, I am still a virgin. I guess I'm not very knowledgeable about that area."

She shook her head slowly "I did but I don't want to see it anymore." suddenly she was uncomfortable with the thought of Lx being chopped up into waxy pieces. Even if it was just a illusion it made her feel strange just thinking of a chopped up Lux on the ground. She felt squeamish about it and she kept thinking it would hurt him "Oh..I will. Please do the same for me. Even if you hadn't seen my Pokemon form yet. I think you know what it looks like though." she snapped out of her imagination after she noticed what Lux had said.

@ScaraByte

He stared at him and tilted his head "Hentai and Ecchi anime or boring stuff?" he asked before laughing a little "You're a virgin? Didn't you have boyfriends before coming to this school?"

@Safety Hammer

(Have to go guys!)

Lux looked at her a bit confused about why exactly she had changed her mind. Though he didn't know if he should he decided he kinda wanted to, "Uhm... Can I ask what made you change your mind on that? I mean it's not like it's gonna do any damage... as you saw from me doing that thing with my indent from earlier." He said not sure if she was getting cold feet and backing out or what it might be. But that should reassure her a little bit in a possibility.

@TaraSobiki (Alright)

Colenso stepped through the front entrance of the school, no visible belongings other than his attire with him, sneakily. First cracking it oen and peaking in, then stepping inside before gently closing the door to make the least possible sound. Afterwards, he stood there for a moment staring blankly at the door before turning and heading down the halls, head down, shoulders hunched and hands in his pockets. He should have just passed through the door. Stupid Colenso.

He stopped again, for what seemed like forever, a rush entering his mind as a sudden rage took hold, throwing his hands up and shouting to no one in particular, "Where am I going!!!"

Darkri said:
Paying no mind to the arm cannon, he excitedly pointed at the pokemon before him and looked to either side, as if to tell people whom clearly weren't there that he found them. "Ha, oh, I found'ya. I'm here, I" Less excited and more confused, "- I should be here?....Hmmm." Frustratingly in thought before coming to a great realization, "I'm Colenso, I'm here to get some juicy knowin book brains."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back