• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

She nodded "Sure. No harm no foul." this date suddenly turned into a type of investigation. Before they were trying to find out whatever caused the scratch marks on the landmark rock. Now they were figuring out how much damage it could cause "Question. I know we don't have to but....Shouldn't one of us make really bad one liner jokes and then a random person says 'Yeeeaaaah' or something." it seemed like she was completely serious when she asked that question.

@ScaraByte

"So....what?" said Melody as she sat on her bed with a smile. She put her hand on her shoulder and started to slide her had down slowly.

@TerrinX ( Not yet. The thing keeps freezing so I'm to go try it on AnimeJolt or something.

"None! Cause I'm not six!" he yelled and added sullenly "I would rather have a sexy lady do that stuff....Not you! You bastard!"

@Safety Hammer (Sorry I had to)

TaraSobiki said:
She nodded "Sure. No harm no foul." this date suddenly turned into a type of investigation. Before they were trying to find out whatever caused the scratch marks on the landmark rock. Now they were figuring out how much damage it could cause "Question. I know we don't have to but....Shouldn't one of us make really bad one liner jokes and then a random person says 'Yeeeaaaah' or something." it seemed like she was completely serious when she asked that question.
@ScaraByte

"So....what?" said Melody as she sat on her bed with a smile. She put her hand on her shoulder and started to slide her had down slowly.

@TerrinX ( Not yet. The thing keeps freezing so I'm to go try it on AnimeJolt or something.

"None! Cause I'm not six!" he yelled and added sullenly "I would rather have a sexy lady do that stuff....Not you! You bastard!"

@Safety Hammer (Sorry I had to)
Sammy gave up and set the pumpkaboo down.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to be your friend. You didn't seem to care that I was gay..."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy gave up and set the pumpkaboo down.
"I'm sorry. I just wanted to be your friend. You didn't seem to care that I was gay..."

[/QUOTE]
"I don't care if you're gay.....I just wanted to be put down." he dusted himself off "We can be friends...."

TaraSobiki said:
"I don't care if you're gay.....I just wanted to be put down." he dusted himself off "We can be friends...."
Sammy's ears perked up.

"You.. you really don't care?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy's ears perked up.
"You.. you really don't care?"

[/QUOTE]
He looked at him suspiciously "What do you take me for? Course I don't care! I'm bisexual anyhow."

TaraSobiki said:
He looked at him suspiciously "What do you take me for? Course I don't care! I'm bisexual anyhow."
Sammy smiled, before giving Clay a hug.

"Yay! Thank you soooooo much!"

Cecilia sighed, "I did what I had to do... She gave her input on the matter itself I just went along with what happened" She finished her statement halfheartedly.

@TerrinX

Lux smirked and laughed a little bit quietly at that since it was completely out of left-field. "If you want we can though I don't exactly know what inspired that. It seems comedical" He said before the haze around him disappeared and left three indention's mimicking the rock. "Alright then... this should be them" He said as he put his hand pretty much into the indents and felt them. He has successfully copied the rock the entire way of the scratches.

@TaraSobiki

Lucy & Lilly Lucatiel

"No, I don't want to" Lilly mumbled to her mother, standing just in front of the school. "Oh come on... We have to go in!" Lucy sighed, gently pushing her into the school. "They won't like a psychic, noone does" "I haven't taught you telepathy yet, you'll just have to deal with the voices until I teach you, okay?" "Fine..." Lilly groaned walking into the school after their short argument. Lucy came shortly after. They both moved towards what appeared the receptionist. "Hello, I am Lucy Lucatiel and this here is Lilly, I am the new battle and english teacher? I was just wondering if I need to sign in or something so I can get settled in"

"Interesting....Can all ghost types do that?" she stared in slight awe of his extremely accurate copy of the scratch marks. She felt the indents cautiously, making sure not to do anything that could mess them up. She wasn't sure if it would hurt him either but he didn't seem too be in pain. She knew it was a illusion but still...It was just her being cautious probably. "If I or someone else got scratched by this creature they would bleed out.....If you were in Litwick form you would definitely need extreme care. Am I right?" if he was in his much smaller form it would most likely kill him or make him crippled.

@ScaraByte

"Yeah you're welcome....You're very...loving aren't you?" he looked around awkwardly. He wasn't sure what to say or do so he looked for something else to put his attention on.

@Safety Hammer

The receptionist was a younger lady who gladly smiled at the two of them. "You're the new teacher then... I have a packet here for you." She said as she leaned under the desk opening a cabinet and pulled out a decently sized yellow envelope. "If I do remember correctly this will hold your housing information as well as the room you'll be in when you instruct the students." She said smiling then looked at Lily, "Ah yes. Every students dorm room has uniforms fit for them in the closets. So your uniform should be in there if I remember correctly" With that she typed something up on her computer before turning to them once more. "Though you've gotten here quite late in the night... Classes start tomorrow so feel free to interact with any late night students or staff" She had suggested before holding the envelope out to them

@Trust

Lux laughed quietly for a moment then turned away afterwards he looked back to her, "Well due to how far they got into solid rock... in that form... i'd be three Litwick chunks" He said knowing what would happen if he fought like that without any sort of way to be healed. Though that was his analogy of it. "I can show you that as well if you'd like... since the illusion works rather well. Not all ghost types can... just the ones who've mastered it like me" He said bragging slightly. Though he was just showing the indents he could show exactly what would happen in a rather vivid way.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
"Interesting....Can all ghost types do that?" she stared in slight awe of his extremely accurate copy of the scratch marks. She felt the indents cautiously, making sure not to do anything that could mess them up. She wasn't sure if it would hurt him either but he didn't seem too be in pain. She knew it was a illusion but still...It was just her being cautious probably. "If I or someone else got scratched by this creature they would bleed out.....If you were in Litwick form you would definitely need extreme care. Am I right?" if he was in his much smaller form it would most likely kill him or make him crippled.
@ScaraByte

"Yeah you're welcome....You're very...loving aren't you?" he looked around awkwardly. He wasn't sure what to say or do so he looked for something else to put his attention on.

@Safety Hammer
"Oh, I'm sorry." Sammy said before removing himself from Clay. "It's just that I'm not used to people being really accepting of me."

Lucy & Lilly Lucatiel

"I apologise for such a late arrival, we were a little preoccupied with personal business" Lucy said with a kind smile, taking the packet and opening it carefully and checking the different documents. She handed one of the to Lilly. "Off you go then, that should tell you which dorm you're in, I will see you tomorrow, in class. Don't go causing any trouble if you don't mind" she called after her as she walked away. "I'll try not to!" The Kirlia called back with a grin, reading over the small sheet of paper and walking down a corridor. "I thank you for your assistance" the Gardevoir told the receptionist and walked down another corridor, towards the staff room

@ScaraByte

Rory smiled at vein before realizing the time. "oh goodness i'm late for class" she exclaimed running out of their dorm.

@ScaraByte

Cresselia sat in her classroom checking the clock every five minutes thinking "Where is my class" she thought when suddenly a girl in a orange hoodie ran into the room jumping into a desk up front."Why are you late...rory" she said looking at her list of names."sorry mis" rory said putting her feet up on her desk.

Flare walking into the building holding tightly to pennys shoulders and smiling down at her."are you ready penny" flare whispered smiling gently at penny who was hiding behind flares arms."i'm scared sis" penny whispered back staring at all the people."don't worry penny i'm here if you need me" she said pushing penny forward a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
The receptionist smiled and went back to her work not really planning on trifling too much on other peoples affairs and things that they had going on in their lives.

@Trust

sighing Cresselia looked down her list and stopped at the name under Rory."Rory do you know someone named vein?" she asked staring at Rory curiously as Rory turned red "y-yah he's my roommate"she stammered feeling embarrassed.smiling kindly at Rory Cresselia said "Don't worry my dear, its ok to like people" she said walking over towards Rory.

@ScaraByte

Flare grabbed hold of penny's hand and walked with her towards the office.When they got there flare ran her finger down the dorm chart." ah penny i guess we are dorm mates" she said smiling down at penny who was looking at the classes. "sis i can't find where we are supposed to go?" she asked flare. "well penny we should check are room" she replied

Vein walked down the hallway with a little sigh, "What was my first class again?" He asked himself slightly confused by his own forgetfulness. Then again he had allot of trouble with remembering things normally so this likely would be no exception to the matter. Then again it wasn't like he would be able to figure it out right now.

@BeebeTheWarrior (Are the three of them in Rory and Vein's time?)

(yep )

Rory shrugged off Cresselia seeing vein walk past "Hey vein!" she called out to him smiling. Cresselia realizing she wasn't wanted returned to her desk. noticing the person named vein she walked out of the room and said "there you are" she said gently guiding him into the class room. "we only are missing one more person" she said looking around.

Flare walking into their dorm room flare picked up her class schedule reading down the list."well i have math first what do you have penny" she asked looking over at penny who was reading her schedule. "i have astronomy" penny said looking over at flare."will y-you take me t-there" she stammered and flare nodded. grabbing penny's hand and walking her towards astronomy.Letting go at the door flare gave penny a big hug before walking away towards math. penny glupped as her knees buckled then she quickly walked over and sat in the desk in the far right corner.

Cresselia seeing that everyone was now present she started the class "good morning class"

ScaraByte said:
Vein walked down the hallway with a little sigh, "What was my first class again?" He asked himself slightly confused by his own forgetfulness. Then again he had allot of trouble with remembering things normally so this likely would be no exception to the matter. Then again it wasn't like he would be able to figure it out right now.
@BeebeTheWarrior (Are the three of them in Rory and Vein's time?)
(I'll have Sebastian in his class too.)

Vein blinked for a minute slightly shocked as he sat at his desk. He seemed rather calm soon after, he was only shocked since he was in a class with Rory and the teacher just pulled him in. Though he didn't know if he should return saying anything since this was only the first day and all. So he figured that they most likely wouldn't be doing much then again he'd been wrong before so he paid attention to the lesson or at least the teacher.

@BeebeTheWarrior

@Safety Hammer (So Vein will also be in Sebastians class?)

ScaraByte said:
Vein blinked for a minute slightly shocked as he sat at his desk. He seemed rather calm soon after, he was only shocked since he was in a class with Rory and the teacher just pulled him in. Though he didn't know if he should return saying anything since this was only the first day and all. So he figured that they most likely wouldn't be doing much then again he'd been wrong before so he paid attention to the lesson or at least the teacher.
@BeebeTheWarrior

@Safety Hammer (So Vein will also be in Sebastians class?)
Yeah, Sebastian teaches English.

Cresselia smiled before saying "now class my name is Mrs.moon but you may call me Cresselia" she said before writing her name on the chalk board. "any way class today we are going to learn about the phases of the moon" she said pulling out a few small blue journals with starts on the front. "i want each of you to keep a moon journal , and i want you to fill out the date and the phase of the moon for one moon" she said handing out the moon journals.

When Rory was handed the journal Cresselia whispered in her ear "i understand why you like vein now" she said smiling kindly as Rory blushed and glanced at vein.

when penny received hers she began to get out of her seat when Cresselia gently pushed her down again "Noe before you leave i want all of you to get to know each other because you will be in this class together for the whole year" Cresselia said before quickly adding " also i want all of you back here at mid night,dissmised"she said.

Penny looked at the other kids one who looked to be a rotom and the other a venanate. penny cautiously approached them before whispering " h-hi"

@ScaraByte

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Yeah, Sebastian teaches English.

[/QUOTE]
i will have penny in that class also. and maybe i'll have rory return to her dorm for free time.and flare will be that class also

Users who are viewing this thread

Back