• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

She followed behind him and mumbled "I'm glad you think I'm a nice girl..." she was happy with the compliment even if that wasn't the complete intention behind it. She looked at their surroundings just so she could remember the places they saw if they got lost or something. She heard a lot of stories (mostly from books) of people getting lost in the forest when she was a kid. It didn't make her scared of them which is obvious since she likes them very much but it did make her pay more attention to her surroundings .

@ScaraByte

Melody sighed "I hope I don't get something horrible..." she was still acting kind of calm. She looked around and smiled "It seems your dorm is...empty." she wasn't completely sure if it was empty but it didn't seem many people were inside of their rooms.

@TerrinX

"Because I'm bored! I don't feel like going out and seducing some old fart to buy me stuff." he started to trace invisible circles on Sammy's head "So I decided that I'll hang out with you two. You guys don't seem to be getting attention from any other cute faces."

Noah didn't indulge him and just kept trying to ignore him.

@Safety Hammer

TaraSobiki said:
She followed behind him and mumbled "I'm glad you think I'm a nice girl..." she was happy with the compliment even if that wasn't the complete intention behind it. She looked at their surroundings just so she could remember the places they saw if they got lost or something. She heard a lot of stories (mostly from books) of people getting lost in the forest when she was a kid. It didn't make her scared of them which is obvious since she likes them very much but it did make her pay more attention to her surroundings .
@ScaraByte

Melody sighed "I hope I don't get something horrible..." she was still acting kind of calm. She looked around and smiled "It seems your dorm is...empty." she wasn't completely sure if it was empty but it didn't seem many people were inside of their rooms.

@TerrinX

"Because I'm bored! I don't feel like going out and seducing some old fart to buy me stuff." he started to trace invisible circles on Sammy's head "So I decided that I'll hang out with you two. You guys don't seem to be getting attention from any other cute faces."

Noah didn't indulge him and just kept trying to ignore him.

@Safety Hammer
The only cute face I want is the one from the guy in front of me.

Sammy got an idea. He looped his arms around his legs and held onto his waist with his tail, so Clay couldn't pull off. Then he stopped completely.

He just stood there in the hall, Clay held firm on his back.

"Okay, Clay. Are you a boy or a girl?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
The only cute face I want is the one from the guy in front of me.
Sammy got an idea. He looped his arms around his legs and held onto his waist with his tail, so Clay couldn't pull off. Then he stopped completely.

He just stood there in the hall, Clay held firm on his back.

"Okay, Clay. Are you a boy or a girl?"

[/QUOTE]
"What are you doing? Get the hell of me." he tried to get off but he was trapped. He glared at Sammy "Let me go or I will scream bloody murder." he paused and came up with another idea "I'll also tell your precious little Noah how much you wuv him~" he made a bunch of kissy noises and tried to get off his back again but with a little more effort. The one bad thing about being that feminine was that he wasn't at all strong. He wasn't into all that sweaty muscle stuff it just looked...gross to him.

Nito looked at her kinda surprised mainly because she just came up here so quickly. He blushed slightly and looked away for a moment before looking back at her. "U-uhm... t-thanks? I'll stay with you if you want me too... also" He said pausing as he looked away for another moment and let out a breath to calm himself down a bit. "Be open with your feelings to me? I mean i'm gonna be here until I poof or die. Since we do have a contract" He said smiling to reassure her about the leaving.

@Kira Times

Lux turned to looked at her, "Well i'm glad your glad then" He said as he got to the entrance of the pathway. "Alright stick close to me" He said as he moved into the forest path where it was darker from the light of town being further off from them now. Though he didn't seem to find it scary in the slightest and didn't have much fear of a path he'd walked quite often.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
"What are you doing? Get the hell of me." he tried to get off but he was trapped. He glared at Sammy "Let me go or I will scream bloody murder." he paused and came up with another idea "I'll also tell your precious little Noah how much you wuv him~" he made a bunch of kissy noises and tried to get off his back again but with a little more effort. The one bad thing about being that feminine was that he wasn't at all strong. He wasn't into all that sweaty muscle stuff it just looked...gross to him.
"Tell me and I'll give you piggyback rides from your dorm to mine every day."

Safety Hammer]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36020-tarasobiki/ said:
@TaraSobiki[/URL], do people flip their shit when Clay wears a mens bathing suit?)
(He usually wears shorts and a black t-shirt so no one could figure out. But if he did people would definitely flip their shit. Especially the guys he convinces to buy him stuff with his feminine charm.)

TaraSobiki said:
(He usually wears shorts and a black t-shirt so no one could figure out. But if he did people would definitely flip their shit. Especially the guys he convinces to buy him stuff with his feminine charm.)
(I want to start watching Baka and Test. It looks funny.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kise followed behind him and did not feel any fear herself. She couldn't be afraid of something without her being able to see it in the first place. Nothing was there except trees and such other things that belonged in nature. She still tried to do as instructed and followed close behind him but not too close so he wouldn't get uncomfortable. She tried to keep track of everything that could possibly be used as a landmark to get back if they did somehow lose their way. She doubted they would but better safe than sorry.

@ScaraByte

He thought about it for a few seconds before shaking his head "Fuck you and your piggy back rides! I want off!"

Noah watched passively for a few seconds before walking off to their room "I'll see you two when you get back." he said then rounded a corner out of sight.

@Safety Hammer (You should it's funny. Especially that one guy but I'm not going to spoil which one he is.)

She nodded "Sure. I will." she was saying most of this because of the adrenaline going through her but she would still hold truth to her words. She wasn't the type to back out of a promise, mostly because it was wrong to do so but another reason was because it was superstition that if you did that something bad will happen to you and the one you broke your promise with so she tried to avoid doing that as much as she could."But....Do you promise to do the same?"

@ScaraByte

TaraSobiki said:
Kise followed behind him and did not feel any fear herself. She couldn't be afraid of something without her being able to see it in the first place. Nothing was there except trees and such other things that belonged in nature. She still tried to do as instructed and followed close behind him but not too close so he wouldn't get uncomfortable. She tried to keep track of everything that could possibly be used as a landmark to get back if they did somehow lose their way. She doubted they would but better safe than sorry.
@ScaraByte

He thought about it for a few seconds before shaking his head "Fuck you and your piggy back rides! I want off!"

Noah watched passively for a few seconds before walking off to their room "I'll see you two when you get back." he said then rounded a corner out of sight.

@Safety Hammer (You should it's funny. Especially that one guy but I'm not going to spoil which one he is.)
(All I know is that he has his own bathroom.)

"What if I just gave you the piggyback rides and you told me if I should call you he or she?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](All I know is that he has his own bathroom.)
"What if I just gave you the piggyback rides and you told me if I should call you he or she?"

[/QUOTE]
He paused for a second then shook his head again "No dice! Put me down! Bloody murder! Help! I've been captured by a pervert!" he kept yelling and screaming for help.

(Hideyoshi does. He's the Hideyoshi gender. That's what I'm changing Clay's gender to.)

Pic-22-300x373.jpg

@Safety Hammer (Boom)

TaraSobiki said:
He paused for a second then shook his head again "No dice! Put me down! Bloody murder! Help! I've been cultured by a pervert!" he kept yelling and screaming for help.
(Hideyoshi does. He's the Hideyoshi gender. That's what I'm chanyging Clay's gender to.)
"Well, i don't think you want me to call you 'it'. So can you please just tell me what pronoun you prefer? I'll give you some ramen and let you be my beeeeeeeeeest friend."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Well, i don't think you want me to call you 'it'. So can you please just tell me what pronoun you prefer? I'll give you some ramen and let you be my beeeeeeeeeest friend."

[/QUOTE]
"Doesn't matter to me! Just don't use 'it'! Or I swear I'll confuse ray you." he hit him in the head "Why would I want to be your beeeeeeeeest friend anyway!"

TaraSobiki said:
"Doesn't matter to me! Just don't use 'it'! Or I swear I'll confuse ray you." he hit him in the head "Why would I want to be your beeeeeeeeest friend anyway!"
"Because I'm guessing you don't know anyone else. Stop being such a butt head! And I'm going to give you piggyback rides from your dorm to mine every day and we can give each other snuggles too!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Because I'm guessing you don't know anyone else. Stop being such a butt head! And I'm going to give you piggyback rides from your dorm to mine every day and we can give each other snuggles too!"

[/QUOTE]
"I ain't doing any snuggling! Put me down gramps!" he started hitting him but it didn't really do much since he wasn't all that strong.

Nito nodded, "Of course I will... though this means anything you feel from things I do you need to show." He said as he looked at her for a moment not entirely sure of if she was being one-hundred percent honest so he wagered it on what he did know. "By the way... why did you get so flustered back there?" He said talking about the time where he had hugged her earlier.

@Kira Times

Lux looked at her noticing she seemed to be looking at things, "What's up? You seem kinda sporadic?" He asked trying to diagnose what he could see of her. Mainly he got this from how she looked around at things and he knew that probably wasn't all since he didn't know himself entirely what she felt. So he just judged by what he thought he could see and could analyze about her though he may have been off by a long shot on almost all his assumptions.

@TaraSobiki

"Huh?! I well...It was..." she started to stumble over her words and eventually fell into silence. Did they really need to talk about that now? It made her feel antsy and uncomfortable..she wished she could just lie or ignore the question completely and walk of with a obnoxious laugh. But she had promised him and she had to answer. She looked at the ground "It was because I....felt strange.......That's the only reason so let's go!" she didn't really tell anything else except she felt strange.

@ScaraByte

Nito looked at her and nodded, "Alright.. If you say so." He said with a smile before looking at her again and noticing her head was down. "C'mon chin up, we're almost out of here now" He said to try and reinstall the hope he thought she'd lost. Though he did kind of miss her snarky personality a bit... so he might alter the promise. Though that would be debatable around now since he wasn't entirely sure about what she'd do or how she'd react.

@Kira Times

"Oh me? I'm just looking at the scenery." as soon as she had finished the sentence she realized how vague and inaccurate her words were. "I'm not exactly looking at the scenery for fun...It's nice though! It's just a habit of mine to look at the identifying landmarks so I don't get lost. I heard and read a lot about that when I was younger and I guess it stuck to me."

@ScaraByte

She nodded and raised her head. "We're almost out of here? Where's the exit." she looked around, trying to spot where the exit was. If it wasn't obvious she wasn't good at directions and didn't want to go further into the haunted hell. Since she didn't want to spend another minute in that place she actually asked for help. "I need help finding the exit Nito." it was said in a low tone so it might of been hard to hear.

@ScaraByte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back