• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"True enough. I wouldn't want chunks taken out of me either." she could agree with him about not wanting to be butchered into cubes. "I guess I would't be as lucky since I'm mostly flesh and blood. Minus my horns and bones." she said before another question crossed her mind "Do you have bones in that form or are you basically just built like a regular candle?"

@ScaraByte

�����������"Just quit it!" Clay used the move disable to stop him.

@Safety Hammer

TaraSobiki said:
"True enough. I wouldn't want chunks taken out of me either." she could agree with him about not wanting to be butchered into cubes. "I guess I would't be as lucky since I'm mostly flesh and blood. Minus my horns and bones." she said before another question crossed her mind "Do you have bones in that form or are you basically just built like a regular candle?"
@ScaraByte

�����������"Just quit it!" Clay used the move disable to stop him.

@Safety Hammer
"Okay, I give. Can I ask one more question? It's not about your gender or dirty things." Sammy said, picking himself up from the ground.

"Well I don't have bones in me right now" He said as he poked himself. He knew he didn't in this form though he did have bones flesh and blood in his other one. "I'm built like a candle... though I have a core... Not just a wick." He said as he thought about how that would happen. Though the thought of being butchered into cubes made his wax crawl.

@TaraSobiki

Lilly Lucatiel - Kirlia

Kirlia.full.1226928.jpg

"Take a left by the... Maths room..? Which one is the maths room..?" Lilly mumbled, staring at the piece of paper in her hands. The voices weren't in her head so she knew there was noone nearby to ask for directions. "Great... Im lost" she sighed and sat down on the flooring, deciding to wait for someome to come along to help her find her way

@any one..? :D

Darkri said:
(She knows teleport)
(Seriously... Why would she just randomly teleport to the other side of the school... Besides, you can chat with Lucy if you are lonely)

She nodded "Well you probably know I have bones in my other form." she said and considered talking about her own Pokemon form. She couldn't really find too many differences but she decided to speak about it anyway "Not as many things change when I change forms. Except my looks and my height. I'm actually 6'3 in my other form." she was just noticing how big of a height difference they would be at if she had been in Pokemon form.

@ScaraByte

Clay looked at him suspiciously "It's not guaranteed I'll answer but....What is it?"

@Safety Hammer

Vanilla and Cream walk around blindly, talking among themselves. "It wouldn't make much sense for one of the main characters to die would it?!" said Cream as he glared at his brother. Vanilla laughed in response to his brother "Please. You're only saying that cause he's your favorite character. We both know that fight was total bullshit." he said while Cream punched him in the shoulder "Shut it! And stop drooling!" Vanilla wiped his mouth and sighed. "You don't give up do you?" he smirked and nudged his shoulder "He also has the worst character development ever!" that had set Cream off apparently because he started going on and on about how that was true. He was talking pretty loudly too.

Lux smiled, "And I thought you looked tall from here now.." He said deciding maybe it would be a good idea to talk about that. Then he realized something... if they were like this when he returned to normal, wouldn't she be sitting on his stomach? He thought to himself over this for a few moments. Though he now had a new goal... don't return to normal in order to keep awkwardness to a minimum. "Though it makes sense how you're looks would change from someone as... extravagant as you... not saying that in a bad way just to forewarn. To a creature that reveals nature itself."

@TaraSobiki

TerrinX said:
"This isn't right and you know it! What's wrong with you. Something has changed."
@ScaraByte
Cecilia looked at her head on, "People change to try and make things better..... Maybe i've tried to make things better for her"

TaraSobiki said:
She nodded "Well you probably know I have bones in my other form." she said and considered talking about her own Pokemon form. She couldn't really find too many differences but she decided to speak about it anyway "Not as many things change when I change forms. Except my looks and my height. I'm actually 6'3 in my other form." she was just noticing how big of a height difference they would be at if she had been in Pokemon form.
@ScaraByte

Clay looked at him suspiciously "It's not guaranteed I'll answer but....What is it?"

@Safety Hammer

Vanilla and Cream walk around blindly, talking among themselves. "It wouldn't make much sense for one of the main characters to die would it?!" said Cream as he glared at his brother. Vanilla laughed in response to his brother "Please. You're only saying that cause he's your favorite character. We both know that fight was total bullshit." he said while Cream punched him in the shoulder "Shut it! And stop drooling!" Vanilla wiped his mouth and sighed. "You don't give up do you?" he smirked and nudged his shoulder "He also has the worst character development ever!" that had set Cream off apparently because he started going on and on about how that was true. He was talking pretty loudly too.
"Do... do you think that Noah likes me?"

(Could I bring Chaz or Kuroi over then? Chaz is exploring and Kuroi is walking to his dorm.) @Trust

Tori felt kinda lonely without him in the room. He was quite cute... I mean... maybe... no. Dont think like that Tori! She tried her best to shake that horrible thought out of her mind. Had he gone i there to hide himself from her? Probably... Instead, she lied down and covered herself in the sheets, hiding herself from reality. oh do i hate my self, Kock a Klutz a Doo... she shed a tear thinking about those horrible memorys.

@TaraSobiki (Sorry for not responding in FOREVER, family drama...)

Darkri said:
Hears a student walks torwards the voice sees a kirlia ""hi I'm Sala do you need help""
(Seriously, she is on the other side of the school.... and she isn't talking to herself, she is thinking)

DaBabyMasta said:
(Could I bring Chaz or Kuroi over then? Chaz is exploring and Kuroi is walking to his dorm.) @Trust
Tori felt kinda lonely without him in the room. He was quite cute... I mean... maybe... no. Dont think like that Tori! She tried her best to shake that horrible thought out of her mind. Had he gone i there to hide himself from her? Probably... Instead, she lied down and covered herself in the sheets, hiding herself from reality. oh do i hate my self, Kock a Klutz a Doo... she shed a tear thinking about those horrible memorys.

@TaraSobiki (Sorry for not responding in FOREVER, family drama...)
(yeah, sure, i'm bored and @Darkri is determined to randomly help Lilly despite her being completely silent and on the other side of school)

Darkri said:
(She flew to you it would not take long she took flying lessons)@Trust
(but why would she randomly fly to a random girl on the otherside of school for no real reason despite being in the middle of a conversation with someone else?!)

Chaz skipped down the hallway to a different part of the school, he hadnt been here before... Cool! As he hopped down, he chomped on the donut he got from the cafeteria. He hopped down the hallway and looked around with sweets in his mouth, he grabbed a jolly rancher from his front pocket and began sucking it. Then he tripped over someones sticking out legs. "Woah!" He screamed as he fell face first to the ground. His flaming tail then accidentally hit the person in the face as he descended to his doom. @Trust

"She was happy buying a wedding dress, not restarting her entire relationship status." Mosey said standing up weakly. "You're doubting yourself, yet you continue to deny. How could you be so selfish? To say that you're not good enough for her, that she would be better off with someone else. You only think this because doubting yourself and putting the weight on her. She loves you, and you trying to push her...My daughter away? Is that what love is to you?" She said nearly emotionless as if something died in Mosey.

@ScaraByte

Lilly Lucatiel - Kirlia

Kirlia.full.1226928.jpg

Lilly yelled as the flame singed her face, it feeling much more painful than it did thanks to both the shock of it and her being unused to pain. she held her cheek and glared accusingly at the person that had burnt her face, "What the hell!" she yelled has she began hearing his thought involuntarily. Lilly sighed, her voice shaking like she was about to begin crying from the pain. She curled up so he couldn't see her face

@DaBabyMasta

"Well at least you're taller than me when you are in your human form." she didn't know if being short made him feel uncomfortable or not but just to make him feel better she said that. "Extravagant....I don't think I am...I um...." she started waving her hand through his flames for a few seconds before standing up."We should start walking....You know so we can explore." she didn't want to seem like she was ending the conversation so she added "We can continue this conversation while walking....." she recommended and waited for his response.

@ScaraByte (Grocery shopping. But I'm back!)

"I have no idea! I can't read minds!" he scowled a little "Actually I can....But that's not the point!"

@Safety Hammer

After awhile of standing in the shower, staring at a wall he decided to get out. He shut off the shower, yawned and didn't bother to dry off. He walked out quietly and almost jumped when he saw a big lump under his sheets She's here....I forgot. he walked over to his laptop and sat in his seat as silently as he could manage. He dimmed the lights on his computer screen, thinking she was sleeping or something. The hell am I going to tell Lux...Where am I going to sleep? he could just imagine how awkward the situation would be.

@DaBabyMasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back