• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Tori wasn't quite sure what a masochist was. "Like, a mascot? Well I'm no mascot if you'd like to know..." She said with a cute smile.

@TaraSobiki (Lol i know what a masochist)

TaraSobiki said:
Noah stared at him suspiciously "What?"he felt that was random. Clay on the other hand shrugged "I don't know.You two aren't my type. " he said still smiling. "I don't know what I want you to do for me yet so I'm just going to hang with you two until I figure it out." they arrived and he opened the door with a slam "Welcome to my room! Ignore the magazines! Just find your disk."
"Okay! I'm Sammy. And grumpy is Noah."

Kise made a face in response "It's certainly a interesting outlook but I wouldn't like to think of myself as a tomato vampire." the way he put it made her feel nauseous. The thought of ripping or cutting a tomato and watching red tomato paste drip out like it was meat from a butcher's shop dripping blood looked really disgusting. She put down her fork "I don't think I'm hungry anymore." her salad most unfortunately had tomatoes in it and she was feeling uncomfortable about eating them now.

@ScaraByte

He shook his "No it isn't.....But don't worry about it." he decided to drop it. "A-Anyway when are you planning to leave? Not that I want you to....It's just awkward with a girl in a guys room..." he was trying to explain in the least creepiest way possible,

@DaBabyMasta

"I can't be grumpy and Noah at the same time." he responded and started to look for the disk.

Clay floated over to Sammy smiling "Sooooo...What's the relationship between you two?" he was bored and he wanted to entertain himself by asking questions to strangers.

@Safety Hammer

TaraSobiki said:
Kise made a face in response "It's certainly a interesting outlook but I wouldn't like to think of myself as a tomato vampire." the way he put it made her feel nauseous. The thought of ripping or cutting a tomato and watching red tomato paste drip out like it was meat from a butcher's shop dripping blood looked really disgusting. She put down her fork "I don't think I'm hungry anymore." her salad most unfortunately had tomatoes in it and she was feeling uncomfortable about eating them now.
@ScaraByte

He shook his "No it isn't.....But don't worry about it." he decided to drop it. "A-Anyway when are you planning to leave? Not that I want you to....It's just awkward with a girl in a guys room..." he was trying to explain in the least creepiest way possible,

@DaBabyMasta

"I can't be grumpy and Noah at the same time." he responded and started to look for the disk.

Clay floated over to Sammy smiling "Sooooo...What's the relationship between you two?" he was bored and he wanted to entertain himself by asking questions to strangers.

@Safety Hammer
Sammy blushed. "Wha-what do you mean by that?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Sammy blushed. "Wha-what do you mean by that?"

[/QUOTE]
"I mean are you dating? Roommates? BFFs? BBFs? You know the basic stuff." he said and floated closer "You can tell me~"

Lux looked at her, "Sorry I didn't mean to give you that image..." He said hitting himself in the head then thinking about things. Maybe he wasn't cut out for the whole dating thing... since that was not something he seemed to be good at. Maybe he should just go to the spirit realm and wander around there... He couldn't really give people bad images there. "I'm not very good with talking to people so I apologize for making mistakes." He said with a small smile then took a slow sip from his drink. He'd barely touched his food since he didn't know why... he just didn't feel hungry.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
"I mean are you dating? Roommates? BFFs? BBFs? You know the basic stuff." he said and floated closer "You can tell me~"
(Why is it that when I looked up BBFs, "Butt Buddies Forever" came up?)

Sammy's face went a bit more red. "Um, uh, I just.. Noah?"

"Um...It's fine..I'm not the princess of conversations either." she said and started to feel uncomfortable with eye contact again. She still tried to look him in his eyes despite that "Let's agree not to have too many awkward silences like the past ones. We both aren't that amazing at talking. We have that established. So since we aren't good at it we should be able to talk a little more freely and outward....Right?" she tried to say that with as much confidence as she could pull off and thought she did pretty good. He might of saw through it but she hoped he hadn't another eerie silence would be....terrible.

@ScaraByte

(Because that's what it is! )

Clay looked to Noah and he responded quickly without looking at them "I'm not in whatever conversation your having." he moved some stuff out the way grimacing "What are on these magazines?....You know what? I don't want to know." he dropped it and continued. Clay looked back to Sammy "You heard him. Now tell me! From your own mouth."

@Safety Hammer

Lux nodded once as he thought for a quick moment not quite going in on himself but rather just thinking. Then after processing what she said for a moment he decided to say something that he figured should be said. "Kise... Listen i'm... I'm not the best at dating as you could easily tell. I'm pretty rubbish when it comes to women and finding ways to relate to them. If... i've made mistakes tonight that you feel should never be done on a date... i'd like you to tell me. Since personally... i'd rather not leave thinking I did better than I truly did" He said voicing his opinion in a rather long-winded piece of information. Though he wasn't sure as to what she would find all wrong, he could almost guarantee it was going to be a minimum of like five or something.

@TaraSobiki

Last edited by a moderator:
TaraSobiki said:
"Um...It's fine..I'm not the princess of conversations either." she said and started to feel uncomfortable with eye contact again. She still tried to look him in his eyes despite that "Let's agree not to have too many awkward silences like the past ones. We both aren't that amazing at talking. We have that established. So since we aren't good at it we should be able to talk a little more freely and outward....Right?" she tried to say that with as much confidence as she could pull off and thought she did pretty good. He might of saw through it but she hoped he hadn't another eerie silence would be....terrible.
@ScaraByte

(Because that's what it is! )

Clay looked to Noah and he responded quickly without looking at them "I'm not in whatever conversation your having." he moved some stuff out the way grimacing "What are on these magazines?....You know what? I don't want to know." he dropped it and continued. Clay looked back to Sammy "You heard him. Now tell me! From your own mouth."

@Safety Hammer
(Wait, is Clay cross dressing?)

"Oh, uh, we're friends. Friends and roommates." Sammy said a little too quickly. He looked over at Noah, but saw him just as he was bending over to pick something up. Sammy wiped a bit of blood from his nose before looking back at Clay.

"Why are you asking anyways?

"What I think......" she had to think about it for awhile before relying. She hadn't really been thinking of how much she enjoyed or disliked the date as a whole. There were things she enjoyed about the date and there were things she was....less than comfortable with but she could't decide which weighed out which. She had looked like she was spacing out but came back to the present suddenly. "I can't really say but I believe I had fun, even with the silences and the horrible image you gave me of tomatoes. It was actually funny now that I think about it." it was amusing how she reacted and the image would probably go away after awhile so she would probably eat tomatoes again in no time. So there wasn't any reason to be upset about that.

@ScaraByte

(He's wearing the male uniform. But if you've ever saw Hideyoshi from Baka and Test that doesn't mean crap.)

"Because I can!" he answered then his eyes opened wide "You haven't asked the question yet!" he moved even closer "Go ahead! Ask if I'm a boy or girl! I won't get mad!" he looked a little too excited about this.

@Safety Hammer

Lux hung his head for a moment, "Once again. I'm sorry about the whole tomato thing... I shouldn't have said what I did about it" He said speaking quietly again. Though he wasn't hanging his head now he looking at his lap. "I'm glad you think you had fun though" He said a little louder but not by much. He just kept thoughts in mind as he sat there ideas of what exactly he was to be doing now and where he was going with things. Though he himself couldn't tell for sure if she was telling the truth or not... he had a tendency to pick at the idea of a person in his mind until figuring out what he thought of them.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
"What I think......" she had to think about it for awhile before relying. She hadn't really been thinking of how much she enjoyed or disliked the date as a whole. There were things she enjoyed about the date and there were things she was....less than comfortable with but she could't decide which weighed out which. She had looked like she was spacing out but came back to the present suddenly. "I can't really say but I believe I had fun, even with the silences and the horrible image you gave me of tomatoes. It was actually funny now that I think about it." it was amusing how she reacted and the image would probably go away after awhile so she would probably eat tomatoes again in no time. So there wasn't any reason to be upset about that.
@ScaraByte

(He's wearing the male uniform. But if you've ever saw Hideyoshi from Baka and Test that doesn't mean crap.)

"Because I can!" he answered then his eyes opened wide "You haven't asked the question yet!" he moved even closer "Go ahead! Ask if I'm a boy or girl! I won't get mad!" he looked a little too excited about this.

@Safety Hammer
"Umm... are you a boy or a girl?"

TaraSobiki said:
@ScaraByte

@Safety Hammer
(Aaaahhhhhh..... I understand now. Thanks, Google Images!)

"Maybe in your world but it doesn't work like that here." she replied. "If I did that they would give me a weird look and they wouldn't give me what I needed." she listened to his other ideas before stopping him "Listen! I'll tell you if it makes you stop coming up with stuff.....Well I have multiple ways I could help with your blood problem but I'll only state the ones that are easiest for me to do." she coughed and began to tell of the ways she could help him out "The first is...I could give you my own blood but that may be too strong for you to handle and I need it myself. Also a witch's blood is valuable because of the effects and taste." she paused to let him write down notes if he wanted to. "The blood of random people is something else you can go for but it's a bit risky since they're probably not willing to give you their blood.The taste varies and the value does too" she waited a few more seconds. "The last one is the blood of a animal. Pretty basic tasting not at all valuable." she finished her explanations and stared at Nito seriously "Did you write any of that down?"

@ScaraByte

Nito shook his head, "Didn't need to... since I just put them in a ranking of sorts. Witches being the highest animals being the lowest. Thing about it is though. I don't need blood from other people" He said not entirely what had made her thing that in the first place but he wasn't going to go against he judgment since she might hit him. So it was probably for the best not to, "Besides... Why wouldn't it work in this world? I mean worlds would technically be the same. Just one thing different from the last one you entered" He said with a shrug. "Or at least that's how it supposedly is with alternate worlds and such" He said finishing it off though he still had the bat items in hand.

@Kira Times

"Well, I wasn't planning to leave. But if it makes you uncomfortable..." Toriena wasn't sure if she was developing a crush, or he was developing a crush. Or Tori was just mentally ill. She did hit herself multiple times. This was all so confusing...

@TaraSobiki

She shook her head "Wrong! You could come from one world to the next and everything could be completely different! Yeah, sure only one or two things might change but it usually has major differences." she stopped for a few seconds "The worlds I usually go to have many differences. I haven't counted how many worlds that were like our's." she tapped her foot as she tried to think of something that didn't sound stupid "For instance...Have you seen a lot of worlds like the one you came from? Or more like...Is this world anything like your home world?" she was trying to make some kind of point but didn't know exactly where she was going with it. Like most things she had been talking about she would just make it up as she went along.

@ScaraByte (Going to go eat. Be back in a little bit.)

Nito nodded, "This world is allot like my home world... close to a perfect replica if you could believe it." He said as he saw what she was doing. From the notes he'd taken in his mind he'd inferred quite a few things though he may loose them if he didn't write them down. "It's ok for me to take notes with these two right?" He asked though he had been told earlier he still wanted to get confirmation before doing anything to upset her... since she did end up becoming quite cross with him when she was upset by things.

@Kira Times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back