• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Prussia-being-Prussia-my-hetalia-family-rp-27713245-396-331.jpg

Lux nodded understanding some of what she said and relating to a few of them. "Well I can understand where you're coming from there... Silence is nice but if you think on it. Silence is just a path waiting to carve out a conversation. If you only have silence it becomes dull, that's why we have to cherish the silence and the loud" He said before pausing and thinking about what he just did. "Sorry for just coming out with something philosophical like that. It probably bored you" He said with a little laugh. Then he thought of something, "Well I like going into echoey places.... The dark since it's calm and peaceful. As well as the moon... since it's almost... empowering" He said as he thought about it for a moment then smiled back to her.

@TaraSobiki

She shook her head "No, stuff like that intrigues me....Guess that would be put under my interest list." she said and smiled a little."Anyway I think what I'm getting from you is that silence is kind of like a canvas. It's extremely dull but it gives you time to think of something much more...lively." she wasn't sure how to put the words correctly so she used the words that came to her mind at the moment. She had listened to his interest patiently "The moonlight is more...comforting to me. It's actually kind of romantic too , with the right circumstances in mind."

@ScaraByte

Noah looked up at Sammy after hearing him speak "I just realized that you have a accent..." he said but didn't elaborate on it at all. "Nevermind. You can watch your show..." he said while standing up.He walked over to him and sat down next to him without a word. He got his food and was eating it with a fork. He didn't say anything for a few minutes "So what's this show about?" he questioned while staring at the tv blankly.

@Safety Hammer

( Prussia is basically the equivalent to awesome or even above it!)

Lux nodded, "Yeah... Romantic... Maybe that's why it's empowering. It's something i'm not" He said with a sigh. Then he finished analyzing what she had said involving the canvas. "You've got the hint of it, The silence is your canvas.. all you have to do is take the colors of your words to make it truly pop... Or make it a vivid experience" He said adding to it in a way that he thought he could. Though he was slightly more confident he still thought his wordplay was quite horrendous. Almost in an arbitrary sort of way with his word choice. "I'm honestly quite surprised it intrigues you... Last person I talked to and used the philisophical sorts of talk... They kinda just laughed at it" He said with a small shrug.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
She shook her head "No, stuff like that intrigues me....Guess that would be put under my interest list." she said and smiled a little."Anyway I think what I'm getting from you is that silence is kind of like a canvas. It's extremely dull but it gives you time to think of something much more...lively." she wasn't sure how to put the words correctly so she used the words that came to her mind at the moment. She had listened to his interest patiently "The moonlight is more...comforting to me. It's actually kind of romantic too , with the right circumstances in mind."
@ScaraByte

Noah looked up at Sammy after hearing him speak "I just realized that you have a accent..." he said but didn't elaborate on it at all. "Nevermind. You can watch your show..." he said while standing up.He walked over to him and sat down next to him without a word. He got his food and was eating it with a fork. He didn't say anything for a few minutes "So what's this show about?" he questioned while staring at the tv blankly.

@Safety Hammer

( Prussia is basically the equivalent to awesome or even above it!)
"Oh god. That's like trying to describe colors to a blind person, you know that?" Sammy joked. "Well, all of the people in this show are countries. They all live out their stereotypes too. Like Germany has blonde hair and blue eyes, likes beer and yells a lot. It takes place during World War Two, but it also switches back and forth. You have to watch the show to understand." Sammy gave Noah a smile and continued to watch his show. If you want to watch something else, feel free to ask me. I have two more shows we can watch. Cowboy Bebop and Space Dandy."

She shrugged "I'm sure you can be romantic if you tried...Also if it makes you feel better I'm not romantic in the least and have a awkward reactions to advances with those kind of intentions." she averted her eyes from him "I assume you remember my previous reaction when you asked me out.." she remembered it was really out of the blue. One minute they were touring around the building then another minute he was asking her out. She wasn't sure what compelled him to do it and only knew he was spacing out a little before he asked. For now she wouldn't dwell on it "Well they probably weren't understanding or took whatever words you used literally. It happens so don't think about it too much." she was trying to reassure him that it wasn't stupid or anything but wasn't sure if her efforts were coming across.

@ScaraByte

He looked at him questioningly "What do you mean by that?" he wasn't really understanding his meaning. "Only those two? No Soul Eater? Fairy tail? Naruto? Black Butler? At least the Dragon ball series!?" he looked at Sammy with a 'Are you serious look'. He wasn't criticizing his taste since he enjoyed Cowboy Bebop quite a bit. He just wondered why he didn't have other things to watch.

@Safety Hammer

Lux nodded getting what she meant but not so sure about it. He noticed when it had happened Clay was pretty serious about it being stupid... maybe he was just imagining it. No reason to hover of things of the past. He shook his head though, "That wasn't an awkward reaction... you just seemed a little embarrassed... everyone gets that way when romantic things happen." He said before thinking about it though he didn't know entirely how to say it to her. "Romance is an action of embarrassment. In it you can either shy away and hide from people behind a stony face or spread your petals and show them the rosy blush" He said shrugging. "Either way it makes an impact on a person" He said hoping she could understand that... though it wasn't his best work.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
She shrugged "I'm sure you can be romantic if you tried...Also if it makes you feel better I'm not romantic in the least and have a awkward reactions to advances with those kind of intentions." she averted her eyes from him "I assume you remember my previous reaction when you asked me out.." she remembered it was really out of the blue. One minute they were touring around the building then another minute he was asking her out. She wasn't sure what compelled him to do it and only knew he was spacing out a little before he asked. For now she wouldn't dwell on it "Well they probably weren't understanding or took whatever words you used literally. It happens so don't think about it too much." she was trying to reassure him that it wasn't stupid or anything but wasn't sure if her efforts were coming across.
@ScaraByte

He looked at him questioningly "What do you mean by that?" he wasn't really understanding his meaning. "Only those two? No Soul Eater? Fairy tail? Naruto? Black Butler? At least the Dragon ball series!?" he looked at Sammy with a 'Are you serious look'. He wasn't criticizing his taste since he enjoyed Cowboy Bebop quite a bit. He just wondered why he didn't have other things to watch.

@Safety Hammer
"I don't like Naruto. Black Butler is weird because my uncle's name is Sebastian. I haven't gotten around to watch Fairy Tail. Soul Eater is nice but I've only seen the prologues, and my uncle has the Dragon Ball DVD set in his room."

@ScaraByte (( Wasn't she on her way to the bar? ... ))

Evylon sighed, reached forward and grabbed Melody's hands. "Your going to be fine. Just listen to me Melody. I am here with you, right now, your over thinkign things."

@TaraSobiki

Last edited by a moderator:
"Are you..a poet or something?" his words were a little too poetic to be coming from a teenager in high-school. She might of been the same way but that was because of her upbringing. She had to kind of think through his words since the subject of love was still a little difficult to comprehend for her and was a bit touchy too. "The only love I've freely given out was to my family but I guess that's slightly different..." it seemed like a walk in the park to hug your family, and tell them you love them but it changed when met with someone outside of them.

@ScaraByte

Noah stared at him before standing up "Let's go get the disk." he said and sighed. "Where is his room and also who is he in the first place." Noah had no idea who his uncle was and sure wasn't going to walk around blind.

@Safety Hammer

She sighed "Y-You think? But what if I start having a fetish of S&M or something stranger than that! I don't want to be a sadist or a masochist!" she had calmed down a little and wasn't hyperventilating which was good but she still complained a lot about the affects that could happen.

@TerrinX

Lux scratched the back of his neck nervously now. "N-not exactly... I've writted a poetry book before but.." He said before shaking his head. Then he thought about what she said next not focusing on the book he'd written in the past. "Well hopefully it's different... If or when you were to get married if you loved him or her like you loved your mother... You might be travelling a rather slippery slope." He said before pausing and thinking about what he just stated, the idea of marriage flooded his mind and he almost blushed but held it back... old habits die hard... his just almost too hard.

@TaraSobiki

Last edited by a moderator:
TaraSobiki said:
"Are you..a poet or something?" his words were a little too poetic to be coming from a teenager in high-school. She might of been the same way but that was because of her upbringing. She had to kind of think through his words since the subject of love was still a little difficult to comprehend for her and was a bit touchy too. "The only love I've freely given out was to my family but I guess that's slightly different..." it seemed like a walk in the park to hug your family, and tell them you love them but it changed when met with someone outside of them.
@ScaraByte

Noah stared at him before standing up "Let's go get the disk." he said and sighed. "Where is his room and also who is he in the first place." Noah had no idea who his uncle was and sure wasn't going to walk around blind.

@Safety Hammer

She sighed "Y-You think? But what if I start having a fetish of S&M or something stranger than that! I don't want to be a sadist or a masochist!" she had calmed down a little and wasn't hyperventilating which was good but she still complained a lot about the affects that could happen.

@TerrinX
"He's the new English and History teacher, Mr. Kirkland. And I also want to watch the rest of the episode."

Kuroi walked down the entrance hallway to the office to get his dorm key. He stood as tall as he could and mad sure his hair was as messy as possible, he wanted to make a good impression to any girl, or boy. He took a right and found a opening in the wall with a bell on the bottom part of the frame. He strides up to the window and tapped the bell. He heard a nice ring go through out the office and stretched at the sound, he woke up from his flight from Sinnoh not to long ago. As he waited, he noticed a scorch mark on the wall. "Hm, fire types... meh." He looked back at the window and saw a fat man walking up to the other side of the hole. "Are you the principal?" He said in his usual calm tone. "Nah, the principal ain't been back fo a while." The fat man said. "Ah... can I get my dorm key then?" "Sure." The fat man stumbled over to the cabinet and opened a random drawer. "Here yah go." The fat man tossed him the key which said his room number. Then Kuroi walked to his dorm room, looking out for any of the any students.

"You're worrying way too much. Think of it like this, let's say you don't like pizza right? Well, what if you could take a pill that made you like pizza, would you take it? Yes, because now you have something more that you can enjoy" Evylon stated giving Melody a wink.

@TaraSobiki

((So...Basically you quitting on Cecilia for a while? @ScaraByte also I'm going to look for another rp, this one takes too long ))

Toriena ran to the dorm room 15 as fast as she could. When she got there, she tried to stop but just ran into the door. "Ow... Tori you klutz!" She said to herself. She tried to fit the key in the keyhole with a shaky hand and put it in upside down. "Argh! Stop it Tori!" She fit it in the right way and slowly turned the key. She grabbed the knob and slowly opened the door. The room was empty, phew. She set down her bag and began to set her stuff in the drawers. She took out her favorite book and threw it up on the top bunk. She climbed up with her bed sheets and pillows. She threw off the disgusting green blanket and set her floral sheets on instead. She tucked her self in and began to read her book. With the door open, amateur mistake.

"Hmm. I would like to see it....If that's alright." she said and hummed in thought. "Marriage? Well you have to be in a relationship before that happens...like you said but by the time I do get married I would have known the person long enough to be able to trust them with my very being..... That's what I hope at least." she trusted her family, that much was true but she didn't know if she trusted them that much. "If you have someone you trust in that much...You wouldn't need to keep your guard up and you don't have to watch everything you say around each other. But that's just my thinking."

@ScaraByte

"We have a new English teacher?" he said looking slightly surprised. He quickly wiped that look off his face "Doesn't matter. Let's go." he said and started dragging Sammy by his sleeve though Sammy could of stopped himself from moving at any time. Noah wasn't incredibly strong either.

@Safety Hammer (I just realized Clay is Mr.Kirkland's roommate.)

"But that's different kind of! A liking pizza pill won't make you want to tie someone up! Or be tied up yourself!" she said and looked away from her sullenly "But I guess I get where you're coming from...But only a little..." when the waitress arrived with her water she drank it quickly. Her plan was to flush it out of her system before it could do any damage.

@TerrinX (Does that mean you're quitting this one? I'm a bit confused.)

Ajax had chose to wander around the dorm a bit since he got done with the work on his laptop. He walked around quie�tly as he looked around he noticed a door that was open. On instinct he looked into the room and saw a green cover on the floor and some girl that was reading a book of some kind. He decided to speak since standing there without a word would just be plain creepy "Do you want someone to come in and rob you?" probably wasn't the best thing to say. Since he appeared out of nowhere and was a stranger he might of freaked her out.

@DaBabyMasta (Not anymore!)

TaraSobiki said:
"Hmm. I would like to see it....If that's alright." she said and hummed in thought. "Marriage? Well you have to be in a relationship before that happens...like you said but by the time I do get married I would have known the person long enough to be able to trust them with my very being..... That's what I hope at least." she trusted her family, that much was true but she didn't know if she trusted them that much. "If you have someone you trust in that much...You wouldn't need to keep your guard up and you don't have to watch everything you say around each other. But that's just my thinking."
@ScaraByte

"We have a new English teacher?" he said looking slightly surprised. He quickly wiped that look off his face "Doesn't matter. Let's go." he said and started dragging Sammy by his sleeve though Sammy could of stopped himself from moving at any time. Noah wasn't incredibly strong either.

@Safety Hammer (I just realized Clay is Mr.Kirkland's roommate.)

"But that's different kind of! A liking pizza pill won't make you want to tie someone up! Or be tied up yourself!" she said and looked away from her sullenly "But I guess I get where you're coming from...But only a little..." when the waitress arrived with her water she drank it quickly. Her plan was to flush it out of her system before it could do any damage.

@TerrinX (Does that mean you're quitting this one? I'm a bit confused.)

Ajax had chose to wander around the dorm a bit since he got done with the work on his laptop. He walked around quie�tly as he looked around he noticed a door that was open. On instinct he looked into the room and saw a green cover on the floor and some girl that was reading a book of some kind. He decided to speak since standing there without a word would just be plain creepy "Do you want someone to come in and rob you?" probably wasn't the best thing to say. Since he appeared out of nowhere and was a stranger he might of freaked her out.

@DaBabyMasta (Not anymore!)
Sammy could have stopped at any time. But to be absolutely honest, he had a major crush on Noah now. He was so cute! Sammy let himself be dragged along, all the while smiling like an idiot.

Noah stopped and turned around to face Sammy. He just realized that he had no idea where his uncle would be "Where is your uncle anyway?" he said right before noticing a grin on his face "What's that grin for?"

@Safety Hammer

Lux decided to skip over the whole book thing since he'd probably end up showing it to her now that she wanted. It wasn't a good book but he had made one. "That's true. But at the same time. You could know someone maybe a month and trust them more than any other person. Time isn't always the deciding factor... it's whether or not you accept wanting to trust and doing it." He said as he thought about what he just stated. It wasn't something he couldn't say that he knew of... did she make him more conscious of what he was saying? That's slightly odd but at the same time expected.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
Noah stopped and turned around to face Sammy. He just realized that he had no idea where his uncle would be "Where is your uncle anyway?" he said right before noticing a grin on his face "What's that grin for?"
@Safety Hammer
Sammy was daydreaming about his first kiss being with Noah, before he snapped him out of it. He quickly wiped away his grin and looked at Noah.

"Hm? What? What grin? I wasn't grinning. And, uh, my uncle lives with someone named clay. Do you know who that is?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back