• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Vein smiled since they were both in the water. Though he was more revealed than she was, He could see the shivering and moved pulling her close to him to warm her up some if possible.

@BeebeTheWarrior (Ah ok... I didn't know it was still up)

(aww rory and vein sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love then comes marrige then comes babys ina baby charrige :)

Rory whimpered as she soon wasn't able to touch the ground.she held onto vein tightly

@ScaraByte I will reply on the dino one and we can roleplay on it if thats ok)

( xD IT's true though)

Vein smiled as he felt her holding onto him, "Hey. Don't worry ok, I have you so it'll be alright" He said looking her in the eyes. He unsure as to how she felt fully but knew staying in water long enough made you used to the temp.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Vein saw her from this close and she did look quite beautiful in his opinion. "So... how's swimming for you right now?" He said unsure of if he should be going this way with her or not.

@BeebeTheWarrior

She carefully loosed her grip and began kicking her legs widly and using her arms t tread as she gasped "How.Am.I.Doing?" she asked watched vein slide gracefully through the water while she swam like a drowning chicken

(i have always wanted to compare someone to a drowning chicken\

@ScaraByte

Vein smiled, "Relax a little bit. Kick a little easier so you don't tire yourself out after three minutes" He said coming somewhat close to her in case she needed support again.

@BeebeTheWarrior (Not a bad comparison)

Melody looked more horrified than before "B-But I don't have any fetishes!" she yelled and shot up from her seat. She waved her hand in the air to catch their attention "Water! W-Water!" she yelled out to a server and sat back down. "Evylon! What do I do! I just took drugs and I have no idea what's going to happen to me!" she stared at Evylon with a slightly fearful look. "Also...What kind of cravings exactly? I hope you mean foods..How long until it takes effect." she basically looked like a person that was waiting for a apocalypse to happen at any second.

@TerrinX

Kisetsu thought about his suggestion for a second "Dinner sounds nice. We can learn more about each other that way too. If we go to a movie theater or something we can't talk." she was reasoning out what they should do for there date. She wasn't really choosy and both sounded reasonable. "Though...Do you know of any places to eat at. Not somewhere to fancy but not a dump either. Sorry if I'm high maintenance." Kise wasn't sure were the line was that divided being reasonable and asking for way too much. She didn't want to seem stuck but couldn't help what Lux thought of her.

@ScaraByte

Noah just stared at Sammy and sighed "First of all I don't want your many. Second of all if I was going to rob you don't you think I would be wearing a mask? Lastly, I hate to admit this but I'm short so you really shouldn't be this scared." yes he knew that height wasn't everything but for the record he wasn't all that intimidating. He watched the guy for a few seconds before speaking "I'm your new roommate...Names Noah." he had a pause so this guy could comprehend the words that were coming out of his mouth "I hope you don't usually throw noodles all over the place and watch dumb annoying blondes with glasses." he commented before leaving the bathroom to sit down on one of the beds.

@Safety Hammer ( Dumb question. You watch Hetalia?)

TaraSobiki said:
Melody looked more horrified than before "B-But I don't have any fetishes!" she yelled and shot up from her seat. She waved her hand in the air to catch their attention "Water! W-Water!" she yelled out to a server and sat back down. "Evylon! What do I do! I just took drugs and I have no idea what's going to happen to me!" she stared at Evylon with a slightly fearful look. "Also...What kind of cravings exactly? I hope you mean foods..How long until it takes effect." she basically looked like a person that was waiting for a apocalypse to happen at any second.
@TerrinX

Kisetsu thought about his suggestion for a second "Dinner sounds nice. We can learn more about each other that way too. If we go to a movie theater or something we can't talk." she was reasoning out what they should do for there date. She wasn't really choosy and both sounded reasonable. "Though...Do you know of any places to eat at. Not somewhere to fancy but not a dump either. Sorry if I'm high maintenance." Kise wasn't sure were the line was that divided being reasonable and asking for way too much. She didn't want to seem stuck but couldn't help what Lux thought of her.

@ScaraByte

Noah just stared at Sammy and sighed "First of all I don't want your many. Second of all if I was going to rob you don't you think I would be wearing a mask? Lastly, I hate to admit this but I'm short so you really shouldn't be this scared." yes he knew that height wasn't everything but for the record he wasn't all that intimidating. He watched the guy for a few seconds before speaking "I'm your new roommate...Names Noah." he had a pause so this guy could comprehend the words that were coming out of his mouth "I hope you don't usually throw noodles all over the place and watch dumb annoying blondes with glasses." he commented before leaving the bathroom to sit down on one of the beds.

(Hell yeah, mofo.)

"H-Hey!" Sammy said, as he insulted America. "I hope you don't usually slam doors and make people spill their soup on themselves!"

Vein smiled at her, "I knew you'd probably like it. The main thing is teaching you how to do it that way you can do it on your own if you need to" He said happily.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Lux nodded before laughing a little bit. "You're not high maintenance. You just know where you want your things to range... just not exactly what they are" He said smiling. He just had to remember Noah's words and put some confidence into it since girls liked that. "Well I know of a place that doesn't require formal attire, nor does it have paint falling off the walls. It's more of a slightly fancy but more casual restaurant." He said with a smile as he looked at her. "Though I will agree there you can't talk in movie theaters." He said with a nod.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
@TerrinX

@ScaraByte

(I have a feeling that this will be the relationship between Sammy and Noah.)

[media]

[/media]

Vein smiled at her, "Good job at getting that far... your next task though" he said before moving under the water and swimming. Popping up a few feet behind her. "Can you do that?" He asked curious.

@BeebeTheWarrior

She Plugged her noise and dived under the water before quickly coming back up gasping for breath.She ducked her head under and opened her eyes and coming back up "wow" she whispered

@ScaraByte

Vein moved out from under her hands and swam down to the bottom staying down there and looking up at her. He had gotten rather well at holding her breath and blew a few bubbles out of his mouth from down there.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back