• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

When Chaz got into the entrance hallway he thought 'Toriena should be here too right?' He ran around the school looking for his sister.

TerrinX said:
"I teach Physics as well as chemistry and such, and recently I have been studying the science of move sets, how some things in this world are classified as a move and others are not. Take Froakie for example. If I were to use reflect and Froakie used Bubblebeam it would simply bounce back, but if Froakie just through the foam on its neck at me, my reflect would have no effect because it's not classified as a move, so what makes it different from a move, moves seem to have specific properties that other random things don't. As well as new moves, could Froakies foam become a move? It's uncertain but possible."
@Safety Hammer (( One of my Pokemon Philosophy's - The Move Dissertation Principle, you can actually find an episode in the show where this is shown. I have other theories such as Evolutions tie to Pokemon Energy. and why Ashes Pikachu always resets its level every new region or part of the show ))
Sebastian stopped his hunt for Earl Grey and listened carefully to what she said. He was in awe. He had never thought of moves in such a way.

"What I have always wondered is if Wailmer could ever be able to fly. They are lighter than air. And if a Pokemon becomes shiny, does diet have anything to contribute? There are cases where Pokemon have changed color based on what they eat."

DaBabyMasta said:
When Chaz got into the entrance hallway he thought 'Toriena should be here too right?' He ran around the school looking for his sister.
Sam lay on the floor, a look of disapproval on his face.

"Excuse me, Mr. Hit-and-run? Would you mind helping me up after you ruthlessly knocked me to the floor with your careless door opening?"

"Dude, the door did it not me." But he helped him up anyway. He stuck out his hand to the person he had sacked to the ground. "Chaz, nice to hit you." He said with a smile.

DaBabyMasta said:
"Dude, the door did it not me." But he helped him up anyway. He stuck out his hand to the person he had sacked to the ground. "Chaz, nice to hit you." He said with a smile.
"Um, hi." Sammy said, shaking g his hand cautiously. "I'm Sam. Pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasures mine, I did remorselessly smack you to the ground right" He happily shook Sams hand. "Where were you going anyway?"

DaBabyMasta said:
"The pleasures mine, I did remorselessly smack you to the ground right" He happily shook Sams hand. "Where were you going anyway?"
"Uh, my uncle's room. Why do you ask?" The boy said with his rather light British accent.

"Oh what?!?!?" Chaz said with excitement. "YOU have a accent too? Oh my gosh, I have one too. Here watch." Chaz starts speaking in Italion for the next 30 seconds. "See? Soooo cool right! I used to live in an Italian city once, that was..." Chaz automatically changed his mood from overjoyed to sad. "Never mind... anyway! What's so interesting about your uncle?"

DaBabyMasta said:
"Oh what?!?!?" Chaz said with excitement. "YOU have a accent too? Oh my gosh, I have one too. Here watch." Chaz starts speaking in Italion for the next 30 seconds. "See? Soooo cool right! I used to live in an Italian city once, that was..." Chaz automatically changed his mood from overjoyed to sad. "Never mind... anyway! What's so interesting about your uncle?"
"He works here. He's Mr. Kirkland."

"Well that's tricky...See fly is a move, so it's a little awkward. A Pokemon that can fly, may or may not be able to use the move, at first I thought it had to do with the Pokemon's ability to carry a person but not necessarily. Driftbloom can not use fly, yet it is known to pick up children and float away. So I think it may have to do with a Pokemon's maneuverability and some other unknown aspect I don't know yet..." She replied with a shrug.

@Safety Hammer

TerrinX said:
"Well that's tricky...See fly is a move, so it's a little awkward. A Pokemon that can fly, may or may not be able to use the move, at first I thought it had to do with the Pokemon's ability to carry a person but not necessarily. Driftbloom can not use fly, yet it is known to pick up children and float away. So I think it may have to do with a Pokemon's maneuverability and some other unknown aspect I don't know yet..." She replied with a shrug.
@Safety Hammer
"I'm sorry, does this room have any bloody tea?!"

(Sorry guys! Some thing came up and I couldn't reply. I'm starting to make it though.)

"Yes, top shelf on your right." She said leaning back in her chair. "Your from North West Kalos are you not?" She asked questioningly.

TerrinX said:
"Yes, top shelf on your right." She said leaning back in her chair. "Your from North West Kalos are you not?" She asked questioningly.
"Southwest Hoenn, actually. Why do you ask?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, I just assumed by your accent..." She said shrugging, spinning in her chair.

(( Kalos is France, the North-West Islands are British Isles, Hoenn Kanto and Johto are Japan, Unova is New York/America and Sinnoh is between Japan and Russia )) @Safety Hammer

"My parents are from the Sevii Islands, through. I moved back when I left home for college." Sebastian said sipping his tea. "I moved here when my brother and his wife died. It was either take care of Sammy, or stay in college."

TerrinX said:
"Oh, I just assumed by your accent..." She said shrugging, spinning in her chair.
(( Kalos is France, the North-West Islands are British Isles, Hoenn Kanto and Johto are Japan, Unova is New York/America and Sinnoh is between Japan and Russia )) @Safety Hammer
(It's been soooooooooo long.)

He shrugged "I like to think of it as a playful hate. None of them actually want me to die....probably." he laughed it off. He was pretty sure they did love him but just had weird ways of showing it or just couldn't show it. He took out his laptop but still kept whatever conversation they had going "Do you have any siblings?" he said while going through his laptop. He hadn't looked up from it as he talked because whatever he was doing was much more interesting than staring at Lux. No offence to the Lux.

@ScaraByte

"That makes sense..I think." she said before looking around. It was nice for a bar she guessed at least "You've never slept with a guy? Well I did....He was a Oshawott I think...Can't exactly remember because it was so long ago..." she really didn't know how to make good conversation so she just loitered on one subject until it changed somehow. "That guy was a jerk though! I could of went Pirouette form on him!" she pumped her fist to further her point.

@TerrinX

Noah already planned quite a few ways to piss of the adults but somehow he had found himself at his dorm room. While he was deep in thought his legs must of taken him back here. He stared at the door and could her some kind of show playing and sighed. His roommate was in there and he felt it would be awkward for some reason. But he opened the door quickly with a slam and walked in without a word. Obviously he wasn't any good with introductions.

@Safety Hammer

Kise was just exiting the dorm and also spotted two girls. She had heard she would be rooming with two others because they had a problem with being separated. Kise felt that it was unhealthy to rely on another person like that but wouldn't say anything. She immediately recognized them and greeted them appropriately "Good evening." she said but was in a slight rush to meet up with Lux.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back