• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Lux looked at him and nodded, "Well you have a very diverse family don't you?" He said taking all of them into account then thinking about it again. He had to take all of the things previously stated into account. Then he started thinking about what Ajax family might look like but stopped his thoughts there since he didn't want to deal with it right now. Plus he thought it'd be creepy to ask, "But it seems you have slightly bad ties with most of em" He said not thinking too much at the moment about speaking.

@TaraSobiki

Vein rolled out of his bed and onto the floor hitting his head against it. Though the cover came after him landing on his back before he sighed and groaned. "What time is it even?" He mumbled as he stood the blanket moving down his back.

((Wanted to post as him since i've thought of things for him to mess with.))

"ARGH!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE THE DORMS?!?!?!?!?" Toriena screamed. She had been walking around the school for 15 minutes. She nearly blew up in flame!

(oh then i'm going to have rory walk in on him xD )

Rory yawned then walked back into her dorm but she froze when she she saw him without a Shirt "oh my gosh" she gasped

@ScaraByte

""I could help you just follow me what number is your dorm looking"" at tori ""the name is zero are you tori""

Vein looked down at himself, "It seems that way huh?" He said still calm. "Then again guys go swimming without shirts all the time and people don't freak out" He said before pausing again and looking at her. "Do you dislike it?" He asked with a smirk now.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Tori looked nervously at... Was it zero? He seemed very helpful in like other boys she could mention. "Umm yah, im Tori." What did he ask? Dorm number, she didn't get a dorm number, oh no. "Um uh, a dorm number?"

He shrugged, "Not everyone's going to enjoy looking at me with my shirt off... makes sense that you wouldn't" He said before putting a shirt on and combing his hair down with his hands a little bit.

@BeebeTheWarrior

"No no... you don't have to lie to me.. I mean the truth hurts sure but it's all good" He said smiling. Though he didn't know what to do from here so he sat back down on his bed.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back