• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Panicking because she ignored there question she said"Oh yah and my name is Toriena!" "Oh god why'd you mess this up Tori!" She said under breath.

""Hello lil ones your so sweet twins aren't y'all"". ""Have you seen a little zorua running around here his name is zero""

The twins giggled"Nope never......seen him""sorry" they apologized"oh and thanks for the complement" They said grinning happily

@Darkri

Last edited by a moderator:
Tories ran up the stairs to a very familiar dorm hall way. Why was this familiar, she didn't know. She searched for her dorm room and passed a room where she thought she heard boys talking. "No boys yet Tori." She said to herself.

The twins giggled again "why thank you but we must go fine are dorm mate bye" they said as they walked away and toward the dorm

@Darkri

He shrugged "I have no problem talking about them." he cleared his throat "Ahem. Listen up! I am the second oldest of four. The oldest is my brother Raid. He's kind of like a motherly type guy, he's the one that took the electric stone. I always use to borrow money from him and never return it." he smirked at that. "Next after me is Jay! She's the fire stone sister. We typically run between hot and cold. I use to tell her friends things about her but she would always get me back..." he said looking a bit discouraged."After Jay is Fiona. The leaf stone sister. I'm pretty sure she hates me but every time she wants something she turns into a kiss up. Actually it's quite funny." his discouraged face went back to a smirk. "Last is my pink bro. Angelo the fairy. He's a good kid a little to naive at times. I think he started disliking me when I started calling him 'Fairy Princess'." he starting laughing.

@ScaraByte

(Nothing big. I don't think it has anything to do with your characters. But I'll tell you that Lilac and Cecilia went out to a bar. @Safety Hammer )

After 5 minutes walking around the second floor of the building, Toriena was about to explode! "If only Chanez was here... he is always so enlightening... when he is not being annoying.." She said to herself. "Sigh"

She walked around some more, maybe to seek help from those twins she met. Was it Addy and Subtrixy? Oh god please don't tell me I forgot there names...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back