• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"Wait... Do you own a bathing suit?" He asked as paint dripped off him and onto the floor. He didn't know for certain if she did and on top of that he couldn't just wash all of this off and then dry off.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Vein looked at her a bit surprised before smiling, "Thanks... but you couldn't swim in a hoodie.. well you could but... It's not for that purpose." He said shaking his head gently before having an idea. "You want me to go with you and help you pick one out?"

@BeebeTheWarrior

(That's gonna be a new thing.

So I was walking to the gas statiON DANCE TO WASH THE PAINT AWAY AND SUNNY DAY TO DRY HIM.)

"Well it depends" Vein said before thinking about things. "Alright pick here, One or two?" He said still leading her on the way. Though he already knew what he was going to do he just wanted to see which one she'd pick to know which ones to show her once he found a place.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Sammy sat in his dorm, sitting cross legged in front of the TV, watching an episode of Hetalia, and eating a cup of ramen. He curled his tail around the remote and turned up the volume, all while shoveling more noodles into his mouth.

He nodded, "Well this is the one you'd see most girls wearing who don't want to show off much." He said before walking over to a changing room. "You wanna try it on? To see if you like it" He asked kinda curious if she'd really like a suit like this.

@BeebeTheWarrior

The Waitress smiled as she finished writing their order and walked into the back kitchen.

"Just some assholes that I used to hang out with...I don't sleep with guys, and I never will." She said sighing.

"I may have slept around with the girls a bit. Luthor is an asshole, he want's to own everything including me."

"And as for what just happened, like I said my mom and my sisters worked here, so I've kinda known everyone since I was a baby."

@TaraSobiki

Chanez ran up to the entrance of the school. Looked up at aw at how big the school was. "New school, new friends, NEW EVERYTHING!" He screamed aloud. "YAH, THIS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!" He ran overjoyed into the school nearly burning the tree he was standing next to with his flaming tail. Stopping to check on the tree he looked at his flaming tail. "Don't forget Chaz," He said to himself. "Don't burn the school down like you did before." And with that thought he ran through doors of the school, ready for what was to come, maybe...

Last edited by a moderator:
DaBabyMasta said:
Chanez ran up to the entrance of the school. Looked up at aw at how big the school was. "New school, new friends, NEW EVERYTHING!" He screamed aloud. "YAH, THIS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!" He ran overjoyed into the school nearly burning the tree he was standing next to with his flaming tail. Stopping to check on the tree he looked at his flaming tail. "Don't forget Chaz," He said to himself. "Don't burn the school down like you did before." And with that thought he ran through doors of the school, ready for what was to come, maybe...
Sammy was walking to Sebastian's room for more ramen, when the doors flew open and hit him in the face.

29x1da.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
"I teach Physics as well as chemistry and such, and recently I have been studying the science of move sets, how some things in this world are classified as a move and others are not. Take Froakie for example. If I were to use reflect and Froakie used Bubblebeam it would simply bounce back, but if Froakie just through the foam on its neck at me, my reflect would have no effect because it's not classified as a move, so what makes it different from a move, moves seem to have specific properties that other random things don't. As well as new moves, could Froakies foam become a move? It's uncertain but possible."

@Safety Hammer (( One of my Pokemon Philosophy's - The Move Dissertation Principle, you can actually find an episode in the show where this is shown. I have other theories such as Evolutions tie to Pokemon Energy. and why Ashes Pikachu always resets its level every new region or part of the show ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back