• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Vein close one eye the other still open as water dripped down his face. "I see how it is" He said before dropping back down to the bottom of the water and swimming around down there.

@BeebeTheWarrior

She nodded "Sounds like a plan." she said while looking a bit more confident herself. Though she can't really remember when Lux acted like that. All she could think was that people changed fast even in the course of only hours. It was kind of amazing actually that people could do that though it might be a little confusing at times. Then again people would be very boring without it. Well it didn't matter right now, she could think about that later "Lead the way." she said and waited for the obviously slightly more confident male.

@ScaraByte (You mean Clay! )

"Yeah, it's my occupation." he responded flatly while opening a bag that held some things.

@Safety Hammer ( Which one would be Sammy? America or Japan? Though I can probably guess..)

(Had to go offline! But I am back.)

TaraSobiki said:
She nodded "Sounds like a plan." she said while looking a bit more confident herself. Though she can't really remember when Lux acted like that. All she could think was that people changed fast even in the course of only hours. It was kind of amazing actually that people could do that though it might be a little confusing at times. Then again people would be very boring without it. Well it didn't matter right now, she could think about that later "Lead the way." she said and waited for the obviously slightly more confident male.
@ScaraByte (You mean Clay! )

"Yeah, it's my occupation." he responded flatly while opening a bag that held some things.

@Safety Hammer ( Which one would be Sammy? America or Japan? Though I can probably guess..)

(Had to go offline! But I am back.)
(America, of course.)

"Aw, piss off." Sammy said, as he put the noodle cup in the microwave. "Do you want some?"

Vein twitched under the water feeling the shock and had a cruel idea. He paused in the water and twitched a little more before coming back out of the water and coughing a little water coming out with it.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Lux nodded, as he began to bring her to the place. Though he didn't know for sure if she would completely enjoy it or not but just decided to do as he could with all of this even though things were kind of weird at the moment he decided the confidence helped so far so why not keep at it? "What kind of things do you generally like to eat from places?" He asked to let that be the deciding factor since there were quite a few places they could go too if they wanted.

@TaraSobiki

Vein looked at her and smiled, "Calm down it's just a littl-" He coughed some more water up. "Just a little water. That was a bit of a shocking thing that I didn't expect" He said trying to lighten the mood.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Noah glanced at him "Well after saying 'Piss off' I'm afraid of what you've done to it." he commented and went back to searching through his bag.

@Safety Hammer (Saw it coming. I can tell this will be a beautiful relationship. Kesesese!)

"Me? I..." she hadn't expected the question and her mind had been half on other things. "Well I only eat fruits and vegetables since I can't eat meats." if you live on berries and vegetables a lot of your life you become unable to stand meats. That's what happened to her family at least. Also her species were herbivorous by nature but before they could put up with it. Now she can't taste or eat it without becoming sick. She heard it was weird but disagreed with the people who say it. It's similar to allergy was her thinking and anyone hardly questioned a allergy.

@ScaraByte

Lux nodded, "Alright... I know of a place that has pretty good vegetable items... they're usually fresh too" He said as he knew the path he was taking now and continued walking heading that way. Though he didn't know completely why she couldn't eat meats maybe he'd find that out later... or at least if they got close or something. He thought with a shrug though he wasn't sure he was that capable of things. "You seem to be pretty focused... What's on your mind, If I could inquire on that" He said to make sure he didn't over-step his place.

@TaraSobiki

TaraSobiki said:
Noah glanced at him "Well after saying 'Piss off' I'm afraid of what you've done to it." he commented and went back to searching through his bag.
@Safety Hammer (Saw it coming. I can tell this will be a beautiful relationship. Kesesese!)

"Me? I..." she hadn't expected the question and her mind had been half on other things. "Well I only eat fruits and vegetables since I can't eat meats." if you live on berries and vegetables a lot of your life you become unable to stand meats. That's what happened to her family at least. Also her species were herbivorous by nature but before they could put up with it. Now she can't taste or eat it without becoming sick. She heard it was weird but disagreed with the people who say it. It's similar to allergy was her thinking and anyone hardly questioned a allergy.

@ScaraByte
(Is it bad that I ship it? I want to see them together. Honhonhonhonhon-*covers mouth*)

"Wha- NO! Why would I do something like that to my roommate?"

"Oh...It's nothing, if anything I'm unfocused ." she had been going off in her own world without really thinking of how awkward that may have been. "Well it's nothing important...I was just thinking about how people do things..." she was pretty vague. She coughed "Anyway let's talk about something...." she was trying to remember the conversation subjects she had looked up but was drawing a blank. "Well let's start on....interest." it was a pretty basic thing to talk about and it would help her know what to do with him. Since she started the topic of interest it was only reasonable for her to say her's first "I don't have many 'fun' interest so bare with me. Being a Sawsbuck I guess it's normal for us to enjoy the seasons and weather so I guess that's one of them. Also I enjoy meditation because it's comforting and helps me not stress as much." though her meditation was not helping her for this."Water is also soothing.....for anyone without a fear of water, plants are usually just nice to look at. Silence is another one, it is bliss after all....I think I'm done for now..." she said taking in a deep breath.

@ScaraByte

He shrugged "Maybe because you're mad that I caused you to spill hot soup on yourself." he snickered a little but it was barely audible. He took out a phone from his bag and also a cover of some kind. He had put the phone in his pocket and was trying to lay the cover on his bed.

@Safety Hammer (Sure! Let's put them together. I kind of want to make a Hungary type character now xD .

TaraSobiki said:
"Oh...It's nothing, if anything I'm unfocused ." she had been going off in her own world without really thinking of how awkward that may have been. "Well it's nothing important...I was just thinking about how people do things..." she was pretty vague. She coughed "Anyway let's talk about something...." she was trying to remember the conversation subjects she had looked up but was drawing a blank. "Well let's start on....interest." it was a pretty basic thing to talk about and it would help her know what to do with him. Since she started the topic of interest it was only reasonable for her to say her's first "I don't have many 'fun' interest so bare with me. Being a Sawsbuck I guess it's normal for us to enjoy the seasons and weather so I guess that's one of them. Also I enjoy meditation because it's comforting and helps me not stress as much." though her meditation was not helping her for this."Water is also soothing.....for anyone without a fear of water, plants are usually just nice to look at. Silence is another one, it is bliss after all....I think I'm done for now..." she said taking in a deep breath.
@ScaraByte

He shrugged "Maybe because you're mad that I caused you to spill hot soup on yourself." he snickered a little but it was barely audible. He took out a phone from his bag and also a cover of some kind. He had put the phone in his pocket and was trying to lay the cover on his bed.

@Safety Hammer (Sure! Let's put them together. I kind of want to make a Hungary type character now xD .
(I fucking love Prussia. He's AWESOME.)

"It's okay. I can't really hold a grudge against my roommate, can I? You're Noah, right? I'm Sammy." The British boy said, as he placed another cup of ramen on the counter. "Would you mind if I continued watching my show? If you want some peace and quiet, feel free to tell me. I'll turn it off." Sammy sat back down next to the TV, and started to eat his food. "I set out chop sticks and a fork in case you preferred one to the other." He didn't want to say it, but Noah was really cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back