• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

She followed after Cecilia but glared in the direction of the school one last time. She walked next to Cecilia with a smile on now. She glanced at Cecilia "Sooooo. Princy! I saw some kid at a bar once.." she paused for a second "And I'm completely serious. A ten year old kid was in a bar! I think he was the son of the owner or something....Anyway this kid was asking for drinks which I found hilarious!" she giggled a little. "That's not the best part though...He was also flipping up skirts. I was watching him and let me tell you I was dying laughing! Of course if that kid tried that on me he would have been able to hold anything again." she finished her story with another laugh.

@ScaraByte

Kisetsu sighed, she couldn't find a single girl on the entire campus it seemed. I can't find a single girl.. she had a idea and made her way back to the dorm. If lucky her roommate would be there and they were bound to be female since putting a girl and boy in the same room would be indecent...at least that's what she thought. She arrived at her dorm and opened the door slowly while also peeking her head in "Hello?"

@BeebeTheWarrior

Melody let Evylon kiss her but pulled back after awhile "F-Fine..." she said before taking off her own clothes slowly. She was wearing plain white underwear since she wasn't expecting something like this to happen. "L-Let me say this..I'm not a one night stand type of girl." Melody did not enjoy being used and then thrown away like a toy.

@TerrinX

Rorys face turned cherry as vein kissed her hand "t-that wasn't needed" she stammered refusing to look vein in the eyes."That was fun" she said trying to get off the topic again

@ScaraByte

Pat smiled as someone stuck their head inside the room and said "hello". "oh hello!" pat said smiling happily at its new roommate

@TaraSobiki

Cecilia giggled, "Well I bet he's glad he didn't since if he did then... he'd be less prepared in his teenage years... but at least he wouldn't be a perv" She said with a smile. Then she had a quick little thought cross her mind, "Though i'm sure if someone who was more mature came and asked you to do so or for a good time you'd be happy to give it to them wouldn't you?" She said in a joking tone. "Which bar are we headed to though?" She asked confused now.

@TaraSobiki

Vein smiled, "It was fun... I rarely get to spend much time with people... much less a girl like you." He said then thought about what she said first. "Well need is true. Though I did want to do it so" He said with a shrug.

@BeebeTheWarrior

"You agreed to be my girlfriend silly. That in itself is a promise, and I promise to be with you as long as you will have me." She said smiling.

"Oh, and don't worry about me, right now, tonight, it's about you" She said as the lights turned off again.

-Fade to black-

@TaraSobiki

Last edited by a moderator:
Rory laughed but stopped before saying"i just realized this is the first time someones token the time to get to know me" she said thinking it over but suddenly she turned pink"you wanted to kiss me" she said feeling very embarrased and over joyed at the same time

@ScaraByte

Vein smiled and looked at her, "Don't let it embarrass you that much" He said smiling. Then he had another time come to his mind, "If I really wanted to I could've tried to take one from your lips" He then paused for a moment. "But I did enjoy kissing your hand and learning about you... it's been a good time" He said smiling at her.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Rory smiled at him before Realizing that he might of totally done it on the lips.she smiled when they entered their dorm room "Its been fun being with you" she said laying down in her bed as she watched the sun slowly set "Goodnight Vein" she said falling asleep

@ScaraByte

Last edited by a moderator:
Vein smiled as he sat atop the covers on his bed. "Night Rory" He said before laying on his side so he wasn't facing her still above the covers. He was silent after that though deciding that letting someone sleep would be for the better.

@BeebeTheWarrior

(ok i just wanted to know)

Rory woke up in the middle of the night. looking around she began floating towards vein to make sure he wasn't wake.when she saw he wasn't she sighed happily

@ScaraByte

Vein had heard or rather felt a presence come closer to him and had pretended to be asleep before noticing Rory's sigh. He turned looking at her. "How are you tonight?" He asked though it was imossible to know he hadn't slept that night.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Vein shook his head, "No you didn't wake me up. I just noticed you came over and didn't know how to react" He said before sitting up and looking at her. "So what's up? Considering you came over here i'm guessing you may have wanted something?" He asked/said looking at her.

@BeebeTheWarrior

@Darkri (About what?)

Vein smiled and looked at her, "Do you need me to lay down with you to help you sleep? Or do you need sleeping pills?" He asked his voice staying the same as he sat beside her not noticing his hand touching hers.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Vien felt her hand and how soft it was. He smiled, "I'm glad... though I don't plan on leaving. I'm your dorm partner and your friend after-all. So i'll be there whenever you need me." He said smiling at looking at her dead in the eyes. Though he did see her in a whole new light now... rather than the girl who loved to prank when he first got here. He saw her as... a more sensitive girl to an extent.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Lux while the fact of the matter was it was early night right now surprisingly. He was walking through the halls and sighed. "I just hope this date goes better than it seems to be going" He said with a little sigh. His hope for the occurrence to go well was high though his hair was currently letting off a dull purple glow an attribute from the pokemon he was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back