• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Rory shrugged Looking up at the clock hanging from the wall "well its lunch time so we could go eat lunch together" she offered hopefully.Standing up she helped vein out of the window

@ScaraByte

Vein smiled, "Thanks for helping me out of that" He said before closing the window. "If you want to eat lunch we can... though since the cafeteria here isn't open till tomorrow want to go somewhere else? I'll pay for it if you know a place" He suggested as he felt into his pocket and found his wallet.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Rorys eyes widened "its uh ok you don't need to pay" she said smiling at him and walking out of the school with vein"we could go to cow-fa-la" Rory offered

@ScaraByte

Vein looked at her a tiny bit confused at to what that was. "I'm gonna pay though... I mean think about it. It's impolite to let a lady pay... especially on the first date" He said with a wink before smirking and waiting for her reaction.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Rorys eyes widened "d-date?" she stammered shocked and happy at the same time"i d-didn't know it was a date" she said "but thats ok" she quickly added

@ScaraByte

Vein looked at her for a moment, "I'm kidding calm down... unless you want to be on a date but then" He stopped in front of her. "But if that's the case then." He looked at her, "Rory do you want to go on a little date with me?" He asked the smirk still there.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Rory blushed "aww your too sweet" she blushed as they went inside "oh i uh better order what do you want " she asked vein happy for a excuse to get away because she was blushing too much.

@ScaraByte

"Stop making me feel like the bad guy!" he yelled but didn't follow him. After he left Clay was not sure what to do. He could of always went back to his dorm but he decided that he didn't want to go there. He wasn't hungry either so he just chose to wander around the campus.

"What the hell!" yelled Lilac as she was splashed with some kind of wet substance. She looked at herself and started cursing "I look like a fucking clown!" she kept yelling. "These are my good clothes too! If I find the person who did this I'm going to aura sphere their faces in!" she paused and looked around. "Hey Princy would detect help me find the bastard who did this?" she obviously had a pan but needed some feed back from Cecilia.

@ScaraByte @Darkri

Melody stood there while staring at Evylon like a idiot. She calmed down a little before but now her face had become all red again. She looked away from the girl in embarrassment "Th-This is going pretty f-fast.." Melody's eyes were now on a wall but she couldn't help herself from glancing at Evylon. Again she had shut down mentally and didn't know what to do at all.

@TerrinX

Last edited by a moderator:
Vein thought about it for a moment, "I don't know for sure is there anything you'd recommend since i've never been here before." He then laughed slightly "So you can order for me if you'd like to" He said not sure himself.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Cecilia was clean for the most part. She dropped her shield after the paint moved away and she was clean. "Don't get your panties in a wad... here" She said using a little something to remove the paint from Lilac. "Now then we'll find them when we get back... if you want to go track them down then you go for it. I'm going to go to the bar, Because I need to drink some problems away" She said as she landed and started walking out of the school and towards town the way she walked now holding a sassy tone.

@TaraSobiki

Rory nodded "i can order steak bites if you like or steak" she offered before walking to the ordering place and ordering their food.She returned to vein and sat down in front of him "soo...." she said trying to strike up a conversation

@ScaraByte

(you want vein and rory to like each other and get together or something?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Evylon was blushing too but in excitement. She was waiting to do this for a long time but never had the chance.

"Don't be shy, not with me" she said smiling as she turned Melody around and kissed her again, deeply.

@TaraSobiki

Vein looked at her for a moment, "So... Anything you want to know?" He asked her curiosity in his tone. He didn't know for sure if she was going to ask him anything or if they'd just sit there in awkward silence for a few minutes. "Or would you rather me make you pink in the face again?" He said smirking as he thought.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Rory laughed "no i rather not be a strawberry" she said grinning"um well whats your favorite color" she asked smiling at him."oh mine is orange "she quickly added as the waiter brought are food over handing me the steak bites and Vein the same thing

@ScaraByte

Vein smiled, "Mine's dark purple." He said before thinking of something else. "Why not be a strawberry you look kinda cute that way" He said looking for a reaction. "What's your ideal place to be in your free-time?" He asked having a question to continue them on.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Rory began blushing when he said she was cute as a strawberry."well uh it would probably be the...library" she said looking away and feeling embarrassed.trying to quickly change the mood she said"oh purples cool"she smiled eating some of her steak

@ScaraByte (you making me have to make a brand new side of rory :) this is super fun and cute)

Vein smiled and ate a little bit of his before having another things to say, "Well purple is cool but not as cute as pink" He said not planning to let her become unembarrassed. He then thought up another things "So when did you learn to dance so well?" He asked deciding to see what else he could ask.

@BeebeTheWarrior ((It's always good to expand characters showing that they're more than just a one sided die. If they're a bag of tricks... it get's interesting))

@DarkraiNation ((Your new character... looking over her now. Sorry some pm rps tying me up xD ))

(i'll say your making me blush in real life for some reason xD )

Rory began blushing harder making her entire face look pink."i uh taught myself" she said trying to get the blush to go away but failing horribly.finishing her steak she stood up pulling out some money to pay

@ScaraByte

He stopped her from it and got out his wallet. "Remember what I said before?" He said quickly giving the money to the waiter. "It's rude to let a lady especially one like you pay on the first date. He said kissing her hand then moving back a little with a smirk.

@BeebeTheWarrior (I don't know how i'm managing to do that xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back