• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Rory looked back at zero "uh i don't think i can do this " she said backing up a bit and getting ready to return to her dorm "here" she said passing zero a bunch of water balloons"You can do it" she said and she went back to her dorm room and plopped onto her bed"yes i agree with you" Rory sighed as she put away her pranking stuff and she laid on her bed sadly

Last edited by a moderator:
Vein turned to her taking one earbud out. "You sure you're ok?" He said before sitting up. "You seem kinda down and I know what you said earlier but... I can't help but feel that you're just refusing to say you're hurting.... if that's the case why not talk about it?" He said looking at her. Then he paused for a moment thinking again on what he should say, "If you don't want to you don't have to though..." His voice holding an understanding tone.

@BeebeTheWarrior

use my grappling hook to get up on the roof yep my ropes still here like I planed I tie the rope to the chimney and I lower it down untying the water balloons putting paint in the water balloons

Drilling a hole small enough to fit the water balloons in

Shoving them down the hole making them splatter all over the place

@ScaraByte @TaraSobiki

Last edited by a moderator:
Rory sighed "Its just that, nobody likes my pranks" she said not looking vain in the eye "they are starting to hate me for them but i can't help but do them, its in my nature!" she said sadly

@ScaraByte

Vein stood up and moved over to her bed sitting on it. "Listen... people aren't hating you. They're just saying that out of anger." He smiled for a moment. "When people are pranked they're upset... They do irrational things and grow a dislike towards people." He said before thinking about it for a moment. "I don't think it's that they hate you... but rather than you sprayed them with water outside in the dead of winter" He said before laughing slightly. "You're not the kind of person who can be hated... if you knew how it felt to... truly be hated.. you'd never want to feel again" He said before standing up with a sigh and moving back towards his bed.

@BeebeTheWarrior

@Darkri ((Imma give Tara a chance to reply before Cecilia does more.))

He smiled looking at her, "Besides.. if I become a softie then you wouldn't see me as you had before would ya'?" He asked sitting on his own bed now.

He shrugged, "I don't know... I guess it doesn't." He said before laying down on his bed again glad to see she seemed to be cheered up. With that he closed his eyes and put the earbuds back in not really knowing anything else to say since he did what it seemed he'd need to.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Vein looked at her, "Just a couple song's I like... probably nothing you'd be interested in after all" He said moving one earbud out now so he could hear her better. "Do you have a kind of music you enjoy?" He asked deciding to see if she'd enjoy his music or not.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back