• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

(Gotta reply tomorrow. Got a headache. See you people later!)

"Don't touch the tail" used shadow ball at the man who pulled my tail and grabs back my evolite

Last edited by a moderator:
Rory sighed "when ever i prank people begin hating me" she sigh getting ready to shut the door

Pat grinned happily as it walked down the hall "I wonder who will be my dorm mate" it thought happily as it approached the dorms

Rory thought about it and smiled "oh fine Just one" she said pulling out some water balloon and leaving the room

Hey lux over here is the voice gone yet walks by lux you know who I am if you don't know I'm the voice in your head Minak that was me now let's help with that date of your

(can you make what your saying in bold so i can understand it better because i am really bad at figuring out what your saying from what your doing)

""Yay finally lets do this"" transform into a wismur ""now give me some water balloons watch and learn how to prank""

""It's just a little water Rory the principal would not do that plus she will never know it was us cause I have an idea I just need a little help from a friend""

""Ok you are gonna love this luckily I kept these first passes Rory a Pokemon hybrid manakin take these as well there the voice emulators for the manakins ,ok come lets go

Cecilia had an odd sense surround her and in such created an invisible barrier around herself just for the odd feeling she was getting.

Vein sighed, "I wonder sometimes... how is it that random people know where to find us and who we are.." He shrugged for a moment then went over to his bed laying down on it. "Not much left to do huh?" He thought to himself before smiling and putting in earbuds to listen to music. Not really bothering about the fact everyone just disappeared again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back