• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

(Welcome back. Hopefully it was good)

Lux nodded and looked at her, "I understand what you're coming from there" he said with a smile as he continued to slow down very gradually. "See thing is. I was told take things slow and take in what you have. Think of it like this, if you're always rushing then your life is rushed, slow down and enjoy it and then the entire world becomes so much more enjoyable." He said before pausing and laughing quietly. "Sorry for rambling there" He said slightly embarrassed.

@TaraSobiki

Well but guess who had to clean everything ,me picking up the last stuff that's on the ground there you go all clean your room is spotless if anyone gives you trouble give me a call

@Kira Times

Last edited by a moderator:
Ami's eyes seemed to sparkle "You're amazing! Though I don't need this because I can shoot a beam so you can locate me easily." she took the ocarina anyway.

She laughed "But of course! My name is 'Ami the Amazing!' but feel free to just call me Ami."

She shook her head "Well in my opinion, it's not rambling if it's worth listening too. That outlook is fascinating though and it would make you pay attention to the simpler things..." she responded while getting slightly slower herself. She looked at him from the corner of her eye "Speaking of life. Are you planning on getting married or going home. I'm not sure myself, and my family said I'm kind of indecisive when it comes to those things." she didn't know many subjects to talk about and she thought this would come up later anyway.

@ScaraByte

Lux looked at her for a moment as he noticed the firs thing she said which made him smile then she had come out with a question like that. Why would she ask about his life though? Did she have some sort of weird interest in him? His face went slightly pink for a moment before he coughed gently to clear the color in his face. "Well... I might get married... I don't know for sure since I uhm.. Well you have to date before you can actually marry. Then it's a matter of finding the right person and making sure they don't cheat on you and.. and, i'm gonna stop talking about it" He said sheepishly. This would probably make it grossly apparent he wasn't good at talking about relationships.

@TaraSobiki

"I will be seeing you Minka!" she yelled then smirked. What a nice gentleman!

(I feel sleepy. I'll get back on later.)

@Darkri

Walks around the school sees a luxray and a melloetta I shouldn't bother them. Oh there dating I'm lucky to be able to read minds

She didn't really understand the reasons behind him being flustered but shrugged it off. She suspected that it may of been because he was discussing relationships with a girl but didn't want to jump to any accusations. "Sometimes people marry in a few days after meeting the person which is too fast since you haven't gotten to know them inside and out. But you can't really force those people to do what you want. All you can do is wish them the best and hope they made a good decision." she sighed. She looked for another similar subject and found one "What about children? Kids are a bit difficult but I wouldn't mind having one." she wasn't completely sure if she did because her mother told about her birth like it was a horror story.

@ScaraByte

Hello lux I am speaking telepathically to you I'm just a voice in your head right now but really I'm a Gallade saw your in a little trouble so how could I help you I'm Minak I can also speak for you.

Lux felt his blush fade as she talked and then she asked about kids, "Well I-" then a voice in his head struck out causing him to jump and freeze in place for a moment. So he thought 'I'm no really in trouble.. just talking about things and in a bit of an embarrassing situation.. nice to meet you voice in my head' He finished the thought before talking. "But as for kids I think they're pretty cute... honestly I love kids and their smiles but.. I dislike it when five or six of them come out of no where... they become quite demanding" He said then gulped for a moment before returning to normal. "But as for an amount i'd want as many as the lady i'd be with wants." He said admitting quite a bit of truth.

@TaraSobiki @Darkri

Plan a date lux do it I'll help also I may use you not in a weird way but I can control you if I want to. Go to melody's dorm trust me I'll be there well the real me and I'll help with the date I've learned everything you'll need I'll cook for you I'm an amazing cook

He blushed at what Minak had suggested in his mind. 'W-why would I do that... I mean sure she's nice and all but... we just met and all.' He then paused as the next thought came through. 'You might have to direct me there later. But please refrain from controlling me... since as you know ghost type is generally very strong... so my will is very high compared to what some people you could controls is' he thought back not sure how to respond entirely.

@Darkri

I won't control you but I think she would be excited to date someone like you don't want to Insprite but if you won't do it I will

Kisetsu nodded "Though I doubt any woman would want to have a lot..." she said and shrugged "But what do I know. You're a kind soul and you'll probably get a girlfriend easily if you keep up that attitude." she sighed "I've been courted before but the person was too arrogant in my opinion. My siblings say that my personality and interest may keep possible lovers away and..." Kise noticed he seemed to be spacing out "Please pay attention...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back