• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Nao just stared and sighed "I've got nothing. Anything's better than class or being bored."

Ami whipped around and used mystical leaf while just aiming randomly "I'm burning the entire room!"

"Sure why not." he responded with a sigh.

((I know it's a school but Nao decided he didn't want to go.))

back)

Pat smiled "Great!" lets play hide'n'seek your it!" pat cried running around the corner and became a locker

"I feel this is cheating..." he mumbled and started to search for Pat half heartedly.

Pat giggled as Nao passed right by pat .pat changed back and carefully walked behind Nao giggleing as it went

Nao continued to wander while looking for Pat and suddenly turned around.

Ami laughed "Fool! I can always make more! Also you think I would bring all of my things here! What if someone stole them."

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can always mega evolve if the ditto gives me trouble

Last edited by a moderator:
I smiled saying "yay you found me!" smiling "now its your turn to hide "pat said a songish quality to it voice

Well I have nothing to do so I'll play with you pat how does that sound to you but don't turn into me

Go run off to fined a place this should do the trick cuts open a tile on the floor digs into the ground places the tile back in place pat will never find me

"zorro yawned, "what ever you say, but your the one the principal is gonna punish. you just set the dorm on fire." he smirked floating off.

Ami shrugged "It does not matter!" she exclaimed and used rain dance to put it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back