• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

zorro grew bored and headed to his dorm room. when hw arrived he found himself an a room with a line down the middle, and signs everywhere. he grinned, and started making his own. on the ones that said "do not touch" he anded a sigh that said "touched" and tapped them over them, and the ones that said "property of~" he tapped a sign that said. "not anymore!" and also were moved about the place. he admired his handy work and added a sign to one of the beds. "mine not yours." and he walked out the dorm and headed back outside.

Evylon looked sharply at Rory, "And you blasted me with water in the freezing cold. I could have gotten frostbite or worse! You have no consideration for the feelings of others" She scoffed at the rude girl.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Ami nodded "Not only did she try to seduce me, she trapped my disciple!" for some reason Ami was growing quickly irritated by something but could put her finger on what. She walked over to her and smirked "It is later girl! Let us speak now." Ami was surprised by what she said "You doused the succubus? Imp I can't say this wasn't expected."

(i'm sorry about drenching your character and almost giving them frostbite i didn't know it was winter! @Kira Times )

"escuse me!" she said pointing her finger in evyleons face "your a jerk!"

(i feel so mean)

"Says the kid who wants to go back in the bubble." She said rolling her eyes.

Turning to Ami she smiled "It's been a while since someone called me a succubus...But if I were using charm you would know. It is not magic, simply science, though I can understand how it seems that way." Evylon said as she started glowing with Charm and the glow moved onto Ami. @Kira Times

Last edited by a moderator:
"None of your tricks!" she yelled and backed up quite a bit. She sighed "Stop it with your seduction magic or I will be forced to use my own moves against you!" she looked at Rory "Imp! Assist me please. If you really dislike her." Ami wasn't planning to use violence. Ami had to keep her distance because of the succubus's charm technique.

Evylon laughed at Rory, "What was that?" She shrugged off the lightning bolt as if it was nothing. "Ghost type moves and psychic type moves aren't magic, they are simply attacks you can use. Charm is a normal type move to, it's not magic, just how the universe works. Anyway's if you want to fight, we can fight.."

@BeebeTheWarrior @Kira Times

"Imp! I didn't want you to attack her!" she turned to the girl "My apologies! I wasn't looking for a fight." she seemed to be a bit flustered. She turned around to face Rory again "Imp fits you! You are mischevious." Ami insisted on giving other people nicknames of mythical creaturs and folklore monsters.

Miko was able to find her roommate but didn't talk to her and just eyed her up.

Groaned "I'm not a imp! and being mischievous is in my nature!"she groaned and looking at ami frowning Then used hex on ami and swift on evyleon before storming off to her dorm muttering "nobody appreciates a good joke any more"

@Kira Times

@TerrinX

Evylon took Ami's hand. "Don't worry. Its fine." She said kissing the girls hand softly and smiling.

"I am not trying to trick you, I am simply a woman of adoration." She said to Ami stepping back politely .

@Kira Times

(Okay.)

Ami's face turned completely red "Y-Y-You!" she shook her head "I feel light headed." Ami sat on the ground and held her head as if she had a head ache "I..feel like I should apologize better...I'll cast a spell to pay you back."

"Yes... The charm you casted was just a little too overwhelming for me....I now respect you succubus..." she didn't know what to say to her and just looked for something else to focus her attention on.

Ami looked at her surprised "So it's psychological...Teach me about the mind games you play to do what you've done to me on others." she said with a eager looking smile.

"Well you see, you think anything you don't understand is magic or a spell, when really it is probably simple, you just need to think a bit on why it is the way it is. When I kissed you on the cheek, I didn't use any kind of spell, you were just flustered a bit, meaning you reacted to my gesture in a passive or calm way. You were confused the believed it was a spell, when really you were embarrassed and a little confused. You thought it was magic but I never did such thing." Evylon explained the best she could.

@Kira Times

zorro for ami, and just by looking at her he could tell she was his room mate., and trotted over, "hello there." he grinned looking at ami. a smirk resting on his face.

((Sorry had to go out for a bit. Won't be on much if at all tomorrow since i'm headed back from vacation))

Cecilia nodded, "Yes.. i've heard about their... and seen the things they do. Plus i've been with Evylon long enough to know about her." she said before pausing and smiling. "I'll give her as much time as she needs. I have to check on the newest batch coming in, it's a shame most if not all of the others were removed for 'testing'" She said a dark smirk crossing her pink lips.

@TerrinX

Vein sighed alone again now he shuffled around getting into a corner between the back wall and a little out dent of the wall where he nestled into it snow starting to gather on him as he put up his hood breathing slowly. His family hadn't been in the best circumstances... This school was just because of an offer. He had to come here as their... half of the bargain. Though his purpose wasn't entirely known he did know that there would be something he would have to end up doing in the long run. He just closed his eyes and tried not to think though some rather... unpleasant thoughts crept in on him.

Ami stood there thinking for a bit and she suddenly brightened up "Ah! I understand now!" she grabbed Evylon's hands "Thank you Succubus! I appreciate this! We'll meet again!" her eyes were sparkling until some other person came along. She turned towards them with a smile "Hello young one! What brings you to talk to me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back