• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Nao spotted another mouse and smirked "Hello." the rodent felt his hostility and tried to run but he caught it with a huge smile on his face "None of that running away business please." he started playing with the mouse.

"Miko. What's your's?" the first step of robbing someone was to gain their trust.

Ami decided she would check up on her dorm room for the time being.

(just a heads up you can't pick my pockets because i apperantly have none my character is actually just wearing a really long orange hoodie. Look at my sign in sheet to see it. wait its snowy)

"I'm Rory" i grinned as i began playing with the rotom i just found. "i didn't know there were others" i said as a snow flake fell on my noise. i suddenly became rotom frost.

@Kimona @Kira Times

"well there might be." zorro said, usually evading her, before replying. "not really for me." said zorro, turning back into his normal self. he grinned, sliding the mask to the side of his head.

Apparently the male enjoyed torturing small animals quite a bit.

"You're a trickster? How annoying." she actually found that trick would be quite useful for her hobbies but her pride would keep her from saying that.

Ami looked around and laughed to herself as she put her items in the room.

zoroo laughed a little, before sliding he mask over his face again, and turning into a pumpkaboo, and floated there for a second.

cylus sat on a bench, still soaking wet.

leone got something to drink in the teachers lounge.

Nao apparently got bored of the rodent and dropped it. He walked away feeling he was warm enough and went to find some kind of activity to do. He thought of using the Ouija board he found in a dusty box but decided against it for the time being.

Miko sighed to herself and stood up out of the snow, showing no visible anger or any feel of humiliation. "Classy." she replied to the girl.

Ami's items composed of things that a student shouldn't have but nobody could tell if it was real. Somethings had a dangerous glow about them that basically read deadly.

Vein walked around the edge of the school before sitting around at the back of it in the snow and thought about things.

I noticed how miko looked at me then grinning said "you can't pick my pockets,cause i have none" i taunted happily.getting bored Rory sat down and yawned widely."i am going to explore" i told zorro and miko as i began walking away towards the back of the building. i noticed vain and sat down next to him."i heard we are dorm mates" i said trying to start a conversation.

@ScaraByte @Kira Times @Kimona

Vein nodded, "That's how it seems" He put his hands together and looked at them not paying too much attention to things and for the most part just continuing to think about things. His eyes looked kind of glossed over as if he wasn't paying attention to anything or he was looking through his hands.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Looking at her feet rory tried again to start a conversation "did you know you were the first person i came across here"i said sticking my tongue out to catch a snowflake

@ScaraByte

Last edited by a moderator:
Such tedious people to deal with. Maybe I'll just avoid everyone and survive. he thought about it and sighed knowing that would of been impossible to accomplish.

Miko shrugged in response to her taunt knowing there were other ways to steal than pick pocketing. I might as well find my roommate... she thought and went off to find the person she would be rooming with.

Ami had drawn a line to divide the room. All her stuff was labeled with 'Don't Touch' or 'Property of: Ami Willows' she smiled because she was satisfied with her work.
I shall set some rules when my roommate arrives. For now I will explore and look for the charm girl. she exited the room to search for her.

Getting up i walked away from Vein and and noticed ami"hello again" i said yawning passing miko and zorro and decieding to be funny i silently pulled a few coins out then waved the in front of miko laughing "i can pick pocket too" then tossing her the coins back i approached ami

@Kira Times

@Kimona

@ScaraByte

Miko just tilted her and caught the coins. Hmm. Maybe if it was something bigger I might of been impressed. she thought and walked off without turning around or glancing back. She moves quite quickly actually and was gone from sight.

Ami spotted Rory and laughed "Well look here! It's the trouble child. How may of I be of service?" she supposed she liked the girl.

I smiled "I just wanted to ask you about magic and charms, i want to learn to do them!" i said floating in front of ami "by the way whats your name? I'm Rory" i said

@Kira Times

"Well I'm glad you seem happy, just give her some time to cool off. It happens, I know her mom, their family can be...Intimate." Obsidian said blushing a bit at a possible past encounter with the Dodge family. "Just saying

@ScaraByte

Evylon was sitting in the indoor courtroom, it was a large space that houses a small climate, trees and such grew here, with a few benches placed everwhere.

Nao didn't know what to do with himself.

Miko was searching for whoever her roommate was with half enthusiasm about it.

Ami laughed "You may call me Ami! You came to the correct person for magic but there is a price!" she paused for dramatic effect and said "Help me find the woman who tried to charm me! She had brown hair I believe and rather adorable looking.

"oh"i growled "i know her follow me" i walked towards the indoor court and pointed to Evyleon"there she is" i told ami and frowning "she trapped me in a bubble and let me float away" i told ami growling

@TerrinX

@Kira Times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back