• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Cecilia smirked, "I suppose you're right there. Without a doubt in the manner, Though if i'm going to be an Eros I need to show and get some love" She said looking down at her and moving around slightly since she was a tiny bit fidgety.

@TerrinX

((Cecilia hasn't turned evil yet so maybe she should shift... Haven't played as an evil character in quite some time))

Cecilia looked at her, "See something different huh?" she stepped back and went closer to a wall as her body was surrounded in a light glow.

@TerrinX

Rory walked into the building and headed towards the office to give them my late note. as she was walking she thought *this is my first day but everyone else has been here for a while" she thought

Cecilia's hair shifted into a black and her eyes changed to a pink. Her body became more grown-up matching her immortal age. Her features became better accentuated and soon after she stood on the floor and sighed, "Now are you happy, mortal?" She said now seeming her personality changed too.

@TerrinX

((@BeebeTheWarrior Not many people are here at the moment since most of the people left when the thread died. So the 'staff' will be npcs for the moment being srry))

Cecilia looked at her, "Are you shocked, I am the creator so it makes sense that i'd be able to this minuscule of a thing." She said not really showing too much emotion.

@TerrinX

"Cecilia, you...You don't have to do this for me, I, I don't want to change who you are for my own amusement, it feels wrong.." She said clutching her arm.

@ScaraByte

Cecilia shrugged, "I was probably going to change sooner or later anyways. I needed to get a body that would come somewhere close to my power.. though i'm not sure anything's that great" She said floating a little off the ground.

@TerrinX

"Well, uh...Do you want to head out to the city and uh...Hang out? Or maybe we could I don't know...Why not go see a live battle? The Winter Championships started last week." She said a little nervous with the new version of her girlfriend.

@ScaraByte

"Hmm... I suppose we could. Is that what you want to do?" Cecilia asked crossing one leg over the other as she floated. Watching Evylon from slightly above her usual standing spot. "Which of those sound more interesting to you though in all honesty?"

@TerrinX

Vein walked down the hall sighing slightly his hood down letting his light green hair show. "I don't understand.. Why is there school going on... if it's currently break for other places... and there's snow and stuff?" He spoke to himself though his voice lightly echoed down the hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back