• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

((Now we might get new people? Hopefully xD . Might go through to remove all unneeded cs's))

Cecilia dried her face and made herself put on a happy face, though pain still struck through her emotionally as she walked back to the room and tried to open the door forgetting it was locked.

@TerrinX

Last edited by a moderator:
Cecilia knocked on the door, though she didn't plan on speaking about things since she didn't want to pain to come through in her voice. Mainly since it might show things and make Evylon worry about her.

(( xD , don't question the god that cant' unlock doors from outside.))

@TerrinX

Evylon stood up and hesitantly unlocked and opened the door. "Hey.....Back so soon?..." She said stepping back a bit.

@ScaraByte (( God can't use teleport? ))

((Well she could, But she left her tablets in her room))

Cecilia nodded, "I uh... finished my walk kinda early" she said making sure she sounded as normal as possible. "Did I interrupt anything?" She asked feeling her chest tighten straining her breathing slightly.

@TerrinX

"No I was..Just thinking...I....Cecilia...Do..Do you think I love you enough?" She asked embarrassed to even ask, and scared of what the answer might be.."

@ScaraByte

Cecilia looked at her and felt a little shocked she would ask this. "Well... d-do you give me the love you think I should get or I deserve to get?" She asked not knowing the answer herself.

@TerrinX

Evylon looked down at her feet. "I don't know....I just know I love you...When we first met, you...You let it happen, attract nor charm could have made you do anything you didn't want..."

@ScaraByte

"Then I think you do... since you said you didn't love anyone else so. You're probably giving me the amount you need to" Cecilia said though just saying that made her hurt since she remembered what else had been said. Though she hid it as best she could and it worked fairly well.

@TerrinX

Cecilia felt somewhat odd. D-did she know about the random pain that had been happening to her? She hugged back gently. "I-it's nothing trust me... i'm uhm... just a little tired. Yeah" She said coming up with something to say in order to keep herself from giving off the true thoughts she was having.

@TerrinX

"Uh... B-but.. everything done can be forgiven. I understand the whole not wanting to relive or go without apologizing for things you've done wrong but..." Cecilia said before pausing for a moment, "Do you want to lay down and watch a movie or something?" Why she asked this was beyond her though she was slightly tired.

@TerrinX

Cecilia smiled and nodded before looking over at a few things noticing they seemed somewhat out of place before she shrugged it off and moved over to the bed sitting down. "So.. anything you wanna watch?" She asked curiously.

@TerrinX

"Um...Nightmare on Oak st?" "Oh, or maybe Night of the living Parasect?" She said sitting on the bed. "Or...We could watching something a bit more...Exiting" she said with a knowing wink.

@ScaraByte

Cecilia blushed at that before smiling, "Well you must be pretty excited then huh? We can watch whatever you want though" She said handing her the remote before laying back on the bed and stretching out.

@TerrinX

Evylon climbed on top of Cecilia with a devious smile. "Theres something I want to watch, and shes right in front of me." She said blushing just slightly.

@ScaraByte

Cecilia looked at Evylon and blushed, "W-well I don't know what exactly there is to watch to be honest with you" She said embarrassed as visible. Her heart sped up a little bit and she turned away feeling her face go pink and her body release a light shiver.

@TerrinX

"Well if you like, you can watch me.." She said unzipping the back of her dress/shirt before giggling a bit. "For a Goddess, you're kind of flat." She said cocking her head to the side. "I wonder what you would look like if yours were as big as mine.." She said pondering to herself.

@ScaraByte (( Avoiding using any VULGAR, language...Not easy ))

@TerrinX (( xD Thus being the reason we have fade to black and or self-control))

Cecilia looked at her with a scowl, "Well sorry for not being voluptuous. I can't really- Well I could have.. but I didn't control the fact i'm like this." She said before turning her head quickly away once more with a "Hmph".

"And I'm sorry for underestimating your power, maybe you should be an Eros goddess or that's just my opinion." She said giggling a bit more at Cecilia's shyness.

@ScaraByte

"Well if you think that it's a good idea then." Cecilia said smiling now before flipping their positions. "I don't know though.. would that really suit me?" She asked leaning down and staring her in the eyes.

@TerrinX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back