• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Cecilia hugged her back, "Not a problem in the slightest" Then she smile a bit more. "If you want to watch something just turn it on I have to go change into something less... official?"

@TerrinX

Cecilia looked at her a bit surprised, "Well... I can't exactly change in front of you... that'd be a bit awkward for the both of us I think" She said before sighing. "I have a curtain to my shower... So I could change behind that and you could stand outside it if you'd like" she said thinking about what could work.

@TerrinX

Cecilia looked at her for another moment feeling slightly worried.. "Alright.. i'll be out in a second I swear" She said before grabbing a shorter night-gown and running into the bathroom leaving the door open just a crack.

@TerrinX

Cecilia heard the scream and made back towards the door though tripped and hit her head on the floor while stepping into her own clothes. She got out into her room in the night-gown and scrambled over to Evylon sitting beside her. "H-hey.. what happened?" She asked frightened herself now.

@TerrinX

Cecilia looked at her for a moment and backed up before nodded, "A-alright... uhm, s-sorry?" She said softly as she stood up and went to leave the room.

@TerrinX

Evylon froze. She stopped speaking and moving, after a few seconds, she stood up and wiped tears from her eyes "Ceilia...W-whats happening to me.." She asked stumbling back a bit, seeming to be recovering from her emotion spur.

@ScaraByte

Cecilia turned to look at her, "It would seem you're hitting very high mood swings... but rather than moods one emotion growing extremely strong in a way" She said feeling slightly worried that she might trigger another.

@TerrinX

Cecilia looked a bit dazed at the question, "Well at the moment I was about to leave... since you kinda told me to." she said pausing and thinking again. "Other than that i'm ok though"

@TerrinX

"Alright.." Cecilia said moving from the door a little bit and standing with her hands behind her back. She didn't exactly know what to do since she could be the reason something spurs.

@TerrinX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back