• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"Honestly I would rather be somewhere small and cozy...I have...A lot to think about.." Evylon said sheepishly as she started to blush and burry herself into her fluffy tail. The girl was nervous and a little jumpy.

@ScaraByte

Cecilia smiled and nodded, "I understand that... We could always go out of school grounds and rent a cottage or something" She suggested with a gently shrug and looked at Evylon once more, "You look pretty cute when you do that" She said honestly before blushing and turning away to look out the window. @TerrinX

Evylon blushed and sank in deeper, "I uh...I would like to stay here.." She said , nervously looking out the frost covered window.

"I know it's a bit empty...But I would rather be here instead." she murmured trying to be assertive but failing miserably.

@ScaraByte

Last edited by a moderator:
Cecilia smirked and moved out of her seat bending over slightly to move her face to Evylons height a little bit ahead of her. "You'll have to speak up a little if you want me to listen" She whispered with the smirk still there. She continued to just look at her waiting for a response out of it.

@TerrinX

"You're more than welcome to stay here" Cecilia said happily. Though she wasn't sure what they could do of interest or anything so she'd have to figure that out in the end. For now though she'd just do as she could with what she had at her disposal. "Is there anything you want right now?" She asked to see if Evylon might need something.

@TerrinX

"Not really, I just...Really want to be with you..." She reached out to Cecilia's hand and grasped it tightly."Please don't leave me..I can't be alone, not now..."

@ScaraByte

"I won't leave you alone... don't worry" Cecilia said smiling as she held the hand back. "We can be together until we need to part alright?" She said in a caring tone.

@TerrinX

Evylons voice carried into a frightful tone, almost as if she was ready to cry. "Thank you.." She said squeezing Cecilia's hand as would a frightened child and pulled her into a hug.

@ScaraByte

(( Sorry for the in and out activity, Im here now. Also I am trying to think of something to be wrong, or for her to be afraid of but not actually mention to Cecilia. ))

((It's fine. Besides i'm still on vacation for the rest of the week so it's all good))

Cecilia was slightly shocked at first before smiling and wrapping her arms around the girl. "Shh... it's okay. We're here alright. Nothing to fear" She said rubbing her hand on her back kindly in a gentle and caring way. She didn't exactly know what was up with Evylon but it was better to have her here with her than off someone frightened.

@TerrinX

Cecilia walked over quietly behind Evylon before poking her gently in the side, "Come on. Don't be so scared about it. It's just an empty hall after all, you know this".

@TerrinX

Cecilia held Evylon's hand and smiled since this somewhat reminded her of a time in her past where she led a little girl to her parents and then was almost killed... kinda. "So where will we walk to first?" She asked curiously.

@TerrinX

Evylon didn't answer, she just started walking down a random hallway, still holding Cecilia's hand tightly.

"Something n-not right..."

@ScaraByte

Last edited by a moderator:
"I was out with my sisters and my mom...It was fine but everything got weird after a few days.." She said quietly as she let Cecilia lead her down the hall.

@ScaraByte

Cecilia continued to walk and kept Evylon directly beside her. "That's odd.... What happened?" She asked slightly quieter as their footsteps echoed in the empty halls.

@TerrinX

Evylon quietly continued to explain how her family started exhibiting odd behavior, as if each was infected with a different emotion, her mother seemed to have delved into a fit of sadness and excess depression, one of her sisters became angry and abusive, one was greedy, another was exhibiting constant memory problems and forgetfulness, and even one of her sisters was increasingly self-conscious and such. Though Evylon not once talked about her obvious shyness and fear, almost as if she felt like she had escaped whatever was happening, though that wasn't the case.

@ScaraByte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back