• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"Well my family owns a restaurant that on weekends we had dances and karaoke and things. We had all sorts of lights and colors there" He said smiling at her as he noticed she had a sort of interest.

She was approaching the high score as she watched the screen. Elise was so immersed in the game that he didn't hear what Uro said.

Uro saw she was pretty deep into her game and smirked as he had a plan to bring her back to the real world. He licked her ear slowly before walking off a few steps.

Just as she was about to reach the high score, Uro licked her. Elise sprung up, almost dieing but managing to pu through and bwat the high score. "Yeah!" She yelled happily.

Uro looked at some fashion of a claw machine it was very strange and he had a liking to it. He did something right because when he played it some sort of thing fell out. He got it out of the little prize area and looked at some fashion of i-pod. "Hey Elise you want this?" He asked as he held the device out to her.

Uro smirked "I'm still going to get you more things then. That way you can have thousands" He went back to the machine and started to mess around as he got some sort of white box with a misshaped apple on it.

(Not sponsored by apple)

He picked up the box and looked at it for a moment. About ten minutes afterwards he opened it and some sort of pink jewel was inside it.

Evylon put her phone in her satchel after finishing a call to her mom.

Hesitantly she knocked on the Principle office door. It been a while since she was here, being away for half of winter break, now back Evylon was hoping to spend the rest of the cold, snowy week with Cecilia, if she wasn't too busy that it, though immortal Cecilia was, well millions of years older than her, giving the question if they should be together at all...

Shaking her head Evylon cleared her thoughts, hoping for Ceilia to open the door.

((Pre-Sil, Pre-Crazy lab shit, Pre-Children...))

@ScaraByte

Cecilia didn't move from her desk as she was currently reading through a book with her feet on her desk. She moved a hand and the door opened up and she smiled, "Hello there" She said happily still not looking up from the book as she proceeded to look through it all, her eyes watching the pages thoroughly and seeming to almost glide through the words. Her room or rather her office was quite warm seeing as she made sure she didn't let it get too cold in any sort of way. Besides why let her relaxing time get her caught up with cold chills in a negative way?

She looked up for a moment and looked at Evylon, "So... What's up?" She asked happily.

((Hurray! for a semi-reboot of a removing to all of the out of the way stuff and things))

@TerrinX

Evylon smiled as she held her arm and walked into the room. "I uh..Just hoping you were happy to see me..." She said quietly as she slowly moved her way to a chair next to the desk. "I'm sorry for not calling, I was really busy.." Evylon murmured, moving her tail to her lap and brushing it with her hand instinctively. @ScaraByte

Cecilia smiled and shook her head, "Don't worry about it, Honestly I am really happy to see you." she said with a bright smile putting a mark in her book and then putting it down on the desk. Looking at her she noticed that Evylon seemed in her mind a little bit nervous and that made him worry slightly. "What do you wanna do though? Since I don't figure you'd want to stay in this little office too awfully long" Cecilia said as she looked at Evylon's face now hoping to get a positive reaction. @TerrinX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back