• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

He smirked at her before getting closer to her, "You can tell me in private if you'd prefer" He said with a smile crossing his face happily.

Uro looked at her before hearing someone behind them said "aww" which made him realize where they were and blushing though he smiled at her with care for her beaming from his expression.

"Thank you... I know my girlfriend is cute but thank you for backing me up" He said smiling at the person who'd said it. Making a note of Elise's blush.

He looked at her staring directly into her eyes as he focused on her, "I love you..." He said to her while he focused on her and only her.

Uro gripped her hand in his caring but firmly. He knew that he loved her more than he'd loved any girl so he knew he would try to end up marrying her. "What do you want to do after this?" He asked curiously as he continued to stare into her eyes.

Uro looked at her a bit confused at a bunch of flashing lights and things. "This reminds me of our restaurant back home" He said with a smirk as he remembered the place his parents owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back