• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Uro turned back to look at her, "It's nothing important...." He muttered quietly as he put one of his hands into his pocket.

Uro looked at her before kissing her quickly then moving back and looking at her with a smile. "I was going to ask what would you do if I asked you to stay with me all the time" He said with a smirk hoping to throw her from his actual question and put her on this one.

She kised him lightly on the cheek. "I love you..." She muttered quietly, resting her head on his chest, as they neared the amusement park.

"Why am I always the one taking the lead?" She sighed. "Like last night for example." Elise slightly blushed after what she added.

"Well last night was because I told you that you could do what you wanted when ready" Uro said seemingly not embarrassed.

"Did you?" He asked with a smirk, It was fun to tease her. She was definitely an interesting girl and he looked forward to knowing her more.

He still smirked as a thought crossed his mind he disregarded it though as he looked around at the rides. "What about that?" He asked as he pointed to a roller-coaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back