• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Uro hesitantly clicked the text button and it tallied up to 30 from his mom 5 from his sister and 15 from various friends.

Uro smiled back at her felling her words warm his heart. "I'm glad to, I don't know that i'll stop loving you" He said his heart pulsing quickly.

His heart beat jumped slightly when she asked this he didn't know that she'd ask that question so he decided to think of something. "Well we could do lots of things" He said as he thought. "I could end up proposing to you for example" He said with a hint of playfulness.

He watched her eyes which were watching his, "I don't want other guys to try anything so...." He turned his head away so she could rant at him if need be.

He nodded "I know" He still felt responsible for other things but he didn't show it since he didn't want to upset her.

He thought for a moment, "I don't know right off. Would you want to visit somewhere more nature related or in the city?" He asked curiously.

She pondered this for a moment. "I dunno..." She thought quietly. "I heard there's an amusement park within the city. Wanna go there?"

He looked at her before kissing her forehead and smiling again. "Alright then" He said as he grabbed her hand and started to bring her to the amusement park.

Uro turned and looked at Elise feeling himself grow happier. "Hey.. Elise?" He asked in what seemed to be a nervous fashion.

He looked at her gulping quietly. "Answer me honestly here. What would you do if..." He stopped there to build suspense or to get her response.

"If I asked you.... never-mind" He said turning away. He couldn't say what he was going to because it was stuck in his mind and he didn't know what to ask for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back