• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Elise woke up next to Uro. Remembering last night, she blushed a deep shade of crimson. Not knowing what to do, she just looked up St the ceiling.

Uro smiled, "Morning, Beautiful" He said gently as he looked at her. Last night was a very strange experience but it was kinda fun.

"I love you to... and I will until you tell me you don't" Uro said with a smile as he moved his hand back to her side.

Uro looked in her eyes, "Does that mean we'd end up getting married then?" He asked her curiously as he felt his body against hers.

Uro continued to look at her. "It's kinda strange we're talking about getting married when I haven't even proposed yet" He said with a smirk.

Elise looked at him suspiciously for a moment before dropping the look. She slowly rolled off him and got out of bed. Then, she went over and got dressed even slower.

Uro looked at her smirking as he used a bit of electricity to make her hair stand on end. "You have interesting ways to look by the way" He says smiling at her while he watched her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back