• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Uro still sat there feeling himself having two decisions here. "You could do allot better.... trust me" He managed to say as his tears slowed.

"Impossible..." She said honestly and you could tell she wasn't lieing. "Please... Don't leave me..." Elise hugged him tighter, fearing she might lose him. "Please..."

He looked at the ground his hand still at his throat, "I told you before.... if I can't protect you i'm not good for you..." He said as the temptation to end himself grew. He failed and now he couldn't reverse the effects, he didn't control time he only controlled electricity.

"I guess we can both leave the world then..." She pulled a knife from a drawer nearby. "Let's stay in this world... Together..."

Uro struggled he didn't want her to kill herself, he couldn't handle it if she did. His body moved swiftly as it moved his hand away from his neck and smacked the knife from her hand cutting the side of his hand in the process. He grabbed the sides of her head, "Don't threaten that..... just don't" He said showing worry his eyes a bit pinkish and puffy looking.

"I..... I'm sorry" He said looking beside him. He couldn't look down or he'd see something neither of them were prepared for him to look at.

"I guess I'm gonna need you to go grab me some clothes... The ones I were wearing are kinda ripped..." She said, covering herself up.

Uro continued to look away. "I'm not gonna leave you alone.... not yet at least.." He said still focusing on the wall

Elise smiled at him. "You're so sweet... But I think you should get some clothes... I don't think we want anyone else seeing me like this..."

Uro got his phone from his pocket and texted Calvin to go get clothes for Elise. "I said before i'm not going to leave you." He said with a smile before taking off his shirt and handing it to her, "You have things to show so I'd prefer others not get to see" He said still not looking at her.

She slipped on the shirt and it was a little big. "Better..." She pulled the shirt as far down as she could to cover her private parts. "You can look now... I'm covered..."

Uro turned to look at her, "I'm.... i'm sorry for my previous actions" He said with a sorrowful voice. He knew what it felt like to loose someone important to you and he didn't want it to happen again.

He hugged her back keeping her close to him as he sighed into her. "It's not alright though... I know how it feels to loose someone important to you. I don't want that to happen to you" He said as he closed his eyes.

"I'm not though.... i'm probably going to jail later anyhow" He said quieter than she had. "You're the best girlfriend though.... better than I could've dreamed of" He said as he realized he'd probably going to jail in a few hours.

"We can live normally for quite some time... I have my own ways of getting out of their fine so that i'm only in a few court cases" He said with a smiled as he looked into her eyes.

Uro moved back some as he released Elise from his hold. "They should be here soon due to if Calvin got my message" He said as he went over to the wall an sat against it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back