• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

The real Drake stepped out of the reverse portal "I'm done playing games." his tone was different this time as he walked towards cecilia as his strength began increasing. six black tentacles with a pointed tip came out of his back. he ignored kia as two drakes grabbed cecilia allowing the real one to grab her head and used HeadButt.

@ScaraByte@NightCasterZ

Lauren made shure to ward off enemies by healing others that were knocked out sort of like slowing him down in a way by raising the dead while keeping her workspace clear of enemies. She would make shure that this stranger never made it to there beloved principle she would keep the warriors safe as there dedicated healer so he would never leave the dance floor. As she went on healing the ones around her and destroying minions she mumbled to himself "he should just give up already."

Cecilia looked at Drake a bit off from the attack she couldn't break free but she always had her trump card if it came to it.

As Ase opened the door she leaned into Eric "looks like everyone's already having fun!" she sighed

"do they serve alcohol at the school dances ?" she asked following Eric paying no attention to the others

"fine if i cant get wasted and everybody's fighting . how am i supposed to have fun" she asked looking around smiling at the carnage

"Don't forget ice tyoes trump flying types like you." He lightly pushed her back. "Or am I wrong." He said sticking out his tongue."

Calvin looked at the two new people who didn't have glowing eyes before returning to rendering people unconscious.

Uro shot a few more jolts of electricity at some people causing them to shake and fall to the ground.

"Ok what ever you say little birdie. Don't worry I won't fight you." He pulled her in close and gave her a kiss.

a student ran at the two, Ase raised her right hand and sent a hyper beam towards him. the student went flying into a wall where he fell unconscious. Ase continued kissing Eric as she did so.

Luca jumped over to Elise and Uro. "You guys OK?" He said, taking down several more enemies.

Elise nodded. "I am." She said before trapping some of them in fire.

Kia was slightly angry at getting ignored. "Giratina!" She yelled angrily. Kia charged towards his clones, attempting to free Cecilia, before glaring at Giratina.

Uro smirked, "This is kinda fun!" He said to them before running off into a large crowd of the eyes people getting them around him as he released an electric pule rendering them unconscious as they blasted back a short distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back