• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Suddenly their eyes opened, Jack and Megan's were a light red and Drake was a deep crimson red. He stood up with the others and looked around and at himself "Well..... Isn't this interesting?" He smiled as he looked at all the dancers "Now let the real party start!" He then snapped a finger as soon other students and people had light red eyes like Megan and Jack. He muttered a simple command "Conquer" and they began attacking the others who weren't like them. He was locking onto Cecilia's position as he let his minions take care of everyone. He began walking out

@ScaraByte

@TheGoldenGear

@Everyone else who's on ((The people with light red eyes are everywhere so they're likely to attack anyone.))

Cecilia woke in a sudden jolt as she felt a dark presence come out. She walked outside looking at the gymnasium where it was located.

Sean walked into the gymnasium and saw Megan but she was fighting someone?

Zoe noticed the red eyes and quickly Aerial Ace'd away. She then began defending herself with Acrobatics and Flare Blitz, and being good enough to be the battle teacher doesn't hurt her chances of delivering a beatdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drake smiled as he opened a reverse portal and stepped through it. He then appeared out of another outside and closed both. He saw all the fighting and smiled as he sat down on a bench waiting. Waiting for the one who sealed him away.

Megan and Jack attacked in unison like they were one and the same never stopping their relentless attacks like they could read each others minds.

@Steel Zinogre

@TheGoldenGear

Sean looked at the two with horror as he remembered what had happened for the past while as he stood there his hands quivering.

Cecilia opened a portal and was above everyone at the gym, "What is this pointless violence for Drake?" She asked stern and angry.

ScaraByte said:
Sean looked at the two with horror as he remembered what had happened for the past while as he stood there his hands quivering.

Cecilia opened a portal and was above everyone at the gym, "What is this pointless violence for Drake?" She asked stern and angry.
Rayella looked on, scared and awed. "What the.....?" Was all she could say as she stood up, unnoticed.

Zoe started to take some heavy damage, so she hid under a table to Roost. Once she had regained enough health, she burst out from under the table in flames, taking down some unsuspecting opponents with a powerful Flare Blitz.

Drake clapped "Well look who decided to show up! I've been waiting a very long time Cecilia!" He smiled case he stood up "You didn't think I could be kept back by that false persona didn't you? That I could be a slave to you and do whatever you told me? That I wouldn't return? How naive..... To think that putting me in a tranquil state would keep me away? Not only did that fail it also made me much more powerful! I mean look at all those I've turned against you! Today God dies!" He rushed towards Cecilia but disappeared into a reverse portal and reappearing behind her with a black aura Sphere.

Soon as more and more people are defeated by the red eyes they too gain red eyes and begin attacking the ones without them.

@Steel Zinogre

@TheGoldenGear

In Zoe's raging Flare Blitz, she noticed one person acting different from the rest (Drake) and started to charge at him. She was far enough away so she could change her course when he teleported.

Rayella's skin turns black as she grew angry, her fury surges through her. "Hey! What do you think you are doing!?" She shouted to drake as she flew to him, hovering in front of him. (The black skin is the shiny rayquaza.)

Cecilia smirked before surrounding the two students in white clear orbs moving them aside, "Sorry ladies this is a personal thing" She said with a smile as she looked at Drake death spelled in her eyes.

Drake smiled "Yes stay out of this! Let two gods handle this!" His smile soon faded as he felt two more presences as they felt similar to Arceus and it returned "Oh Cecilia..... Did you think I wouldn't notice them?" He smiled as he went through another reverse portal instantly closing it and soon his trail was gone but that's because the reverse can hide his presence after all it is his home.

@ScaraByte ((Just wondering where Cecilia's kids are cause I don't remember actually last I remember they were in the laboratory but not sure if they left or something.))

@Steel Zinorge

@TheGoldenGear

((Also I was wondering which boss theme I should use for drake.))

BOSS THEME 1: [media]

[/media]
BOSS THEME 2: [media]

[/media]

Archdemon said:
Drake smiled "Yes stay out of this! Let two gods handle this!" His smile soon faded as he felt two more presences as they felt similar to Arceus and it returned "Oh Cecilia..... Did you think I wouldn't notice them?" He smiled as he went through another reverse portal instantly closing it and soon his trail was gone but that's because the reverse can hide his presence after all it is his home.
@ScaraByte ((Just wondering where Cecilia's kids are cause I don't remember actually last I remember they were in the laboratory but not sure if they left or something.))

@Steel Zinorge

@TheGoldenGear

((Also I was wondering which boss theme I should use for drake.))

BOSS THEME 1: [media]

[/media]
BOSS THEME 2: [media]

[/media]
(Also, rayquaza is also kind of a god in an aspect. But that is just me. I have played enough Pokémon to assume any elemental legendary is a god.)

(Not all legendaries are the creators. Her kids are in the lab to)

Cecilia realized what he meant and warped quickly going to the lab in front of her children and Evylon (@TerrinX ) "You're not going to hurt my family you bastard!" She yelled as she moved closer to them making sure they were ok and checking for Drake though she couldn't detect anything.

ScaraByte said:
(Not all legendaries are the creators. Her kids are in the lab to)
Cecilia realized what he meant and warped quickly going to the lab in front of her children and Evylon (@TerrinX ) "You're not going to hurt my family you bastard!" She yelled as she moved closer to them making sure they were ok and checking for Drake though she couldn't detect anything.
Rayella stayed at the ready to help as she fought off mind controlled students, her rage slowly diminishing as she fought, her skin turning to its normal color. (And not all legendaries have to be creators to be a god. Poseidon, god of the sea, ra, the sun god.)

(A demigod is a half-God, gods can create other gods and they would still be gods. If they were half-other species, they would technically be a demigod.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back