• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Uro looks at some girls who were looking at him and he didn't know what to do seeing as he couldn't make them look away. He looked at Elise though hoping to distract her.

NightCasterZ said:
Luca allowed a blush to spread across his face lightly. He nods at her, ignoring his blush.
"You know, I think we just became friends." She said with a chuckle. "I don't get very many of those much." She added with a sigh. "I befriend them and they forget me..... A sad life."

Uro smirked at her, "I know very many" He said as he sent another text to the dj and prepared to sing it though it was darker than the others.

[media]

[/media]

"That must be terrible. Well... Now you come to this school and you have plenty of chances to make new friends." Luca said reassuringly.

Elise eventually caught the tune of this one and sung along.

Drake stumbled into the school dance holding his head as jack and Megan followed in as well. Cecilia could feel something odd happening. He kept whispering "He's coming...."

@ScaraByte

@Everyone else

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

NightCasterZ said:
"That must be terrible. Well... Now you come to this school and you have plenty of chances to make new friends." Luca said reassuringly.
Elise eventually caught the tune of this one and sung along.
"That is very true. I like this school." She said as she smiled and chuckled.

Zoe Wright loved parties, so she wouldn't miss the one going on in the same building she was already in anyway (even if it was for students and she was just hanging out on the side).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uro smirked an posed as the song ended he had more songs but he didn't know what to do now, "We're almost connected in dancing with these songs" He said smiling.

Soon Drake found his way to the dance floor and suddenly collapsed as he fell unconscious. Megan and Jack also fell like Drake into a state of unconsciousness.

@ScaraByte

A few people stared at the collapsed trio, "Why are they out?" A girl asked curiously..

Meanwhile Sean was walking around the school looking for Megan.

Zoe, worried for the collapsed students, rushed toward them and tried to help them. The task proved difficult though as she had no idea what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back