• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Uro tapped his foot to the beat as he got a better feel for the atmosphere around them. "I wonder if Mira made it here or not" He whispered to himself curiously before looking around.

Rayella hears music coming from the gymnasium, and decides to head to where the sound is coming from. She looked around the empty halls and heard the music getting louder and louder. She eventually comes upon the doors that the loud music comes from, and opens them.

Elise smirked. "I'll be right back." She said to Uro before rushing off and getting changed into clothes that suited the environment more. (She's wearing what kagamine rin wears) She arrives back a few minutes later, ready to dance properly.

(Thats one of my favorite vocaloids. Favorite is Len though.... which reminds me)

Uro looked at her blushing slightly as he noticed that she was not in dancing clothes. He didn't know what to do but his heart skipped as he looked at her.

Uro looked at her for a moment trying to think of words. "You do look very cute...." He said before he shot an electricity bolt at some guy who was eyeing her.

Uro just stared at her dancing unsure of what to do. If a guy tried to approach her though he would give them a glare. He didn't know people so he couldn't trust them.

Rayella just sits down on a chair next to where the refreshments are, and had a cup of punch. She had no idea what to do since she has never been to a dance before.

She pulled in Uro and started dancing with him.

Luca saw a girl sit at the refreshments table near him. He decided to walk over and see if she was alright. "I see you're new here."

Uro looked at her as they danced, "I said before that i'm not the best dancer so if I mess up don't be to disappointed" He said as he smiled at her.

He smiles at her before thinking of something he could do to change it up. He didn't know if it would work or not though.

NightCasterZ said:
She starts dancing beautifully but randomly. "I don't mind!"
Luca nods. "I'm Luca. Yours?"
"Rayella." She said in an awkward tone. She finished her cup of punch and sat it down on her lap. "This is my...... First time to a dance."

"Just do it!" She said, telling that he had something on his mind.

Luca smiled. "It's my first time too." He said as he took another drink of water. "It's nice to me you Rayella.

NightCasterZ said:
"Just do it!" She said, telling that he had something on his mind.
Luca smiled. "It's my first time too." He said as he took another drink of water. "It's nice to me you Rayella.
"Nice to meet you too......." She said with a blush. She felt really awkward as she twiddled her thumbs.

Uro smirked before putting his hand behind Elise holding her back as he moved closer to her, "You sure you want me to do that?" He asked her with a mischievous smirk.

Elise looked at him curiously. "What are you planning?" She thought.

Luca nodded. "I'm glsd you find me friendly. It's one of my too priorities to be kind."

Uro looked at her with a smirk before he held his hand out for hers. "You told me to do my thought" He said knowing what he was planning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back