• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Calvin nodded, "I haven't seen Fluff today though" He said a bit discouraged.

Uro walked with her blushing lightly, "So tonight will be a new experience for you I guess?" He said with a smirk.

Uro smirked at her comment before coming up with something to say. "I guess i'm just like those normal people" He said waving off a train of thought he had before.

Calvin nodded, "I hope so" He said a bit overwhelmed by the days 'festivities'

Drake stumbled out of his room holding his and his face showed that he was in pain. He placed his body next to the wall as he slowly walked towards the entrance.

Jack stumbled out of his room and out the door to the house holding his head as he was in a lot of pain. He began walking towards the dorms.

Megan soon left her dorm in the same condition.

@ScaraByte

@CactusWren

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

Calvin nodded happy he had some reassurance but he didn't know completely what to do. "We should probably head out right?" He asked with a smile.

Uro looked at her smirking, "I can dance.... not as good as you but I can dance" He said with a smile.

Uro smirked, "I can sing quite a bit better" He said before coughing and lowering his voice by a large amount. "I can also do some other things" He said before returning his voice to normal.

Calvin smirked, "Well I have to or Fluff would be alone at the thing" He said as he started to walk

Uro sighed a bit sad as he remembered something about tonight.

Calvin had arrived at the dance Luca with him as he looked around, it was still rather early but quite a few people had shown up already.

"What's wrong?" Elise asked, feeling something was wrong.

Luca smiled at everyone who had already arrived. He went over to the refreshments table and got a drink of water.

Uro looked at her and smiled, "I don't get to see you for much longer. After the dance we have to return to our dorms" He said still smiling at her.

Calvin sat down in a chair and looked out there.

Uro smirked at her, "I'm not going to ask you to sleep in the same dorm as me." He said knowing that everyone had an opinion but hers might be a bit different than his.

Uro looked at her for a moment feeling a bit swapped, "I was only kidding..." He said before turning to look the other way.

Uro smiled nervously unsure of what to do at the moment. He looked up though to where the sky would be at and thought of another song but that'd be for later.

Rayella enters the front doors of the school, and nervously looked around. "Where can I find my classes?" She asked herself as she walked down the halls.

Uro smirked at Elise, She seemed to enjoy this to his best belief. There were to many people he didn't know in this gym but he did know a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back