• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

NightCasterZ said:
Elise looked at him curiously. "What are you planning?" She thought.
Luca nodded. "I'm glsd you find me friendly. It's one of my too priorities to be kind."
"That is some priority." She said as she wrapped her tail around her waist, and scratched her head.

She grabbed his hand gently, still looking at him curiously.

Luca nodded. "Some others that I've kept throughout my life are training everyday and keeping my aura in balance." He said casually.

Uro smirked before kissing her hand Elegantly, "My queen" He said quietly as he looked at her some other people staring at them.

NightCasterZ said:
She grabbed his hand gently, still looking at him curiously.
Luca nodded. "Some others that I've kept throughout my life are training everyday and keeping my aura in balance." He said casually.
"Mine is just not to hurt anyone......" She said. "I do not like fights...... So I try to keep from fights when I can." She added.

Uro had this planned out since he had been told about this by Calvin and had him request a song for him. He was smirking as he stood up and looked at her while the song began.

[media]

[/media]

"Even though I've trained everyday of my life, I prefer peace like you." Luca responded.

She smiled, tears filling her eyes as the music played. Once it was finished, she barely managed to mumble. "It was beautiful..."

NightCasterZ said:
"Even though I've trained everyday of my life, I prefer peace like you." Luca responded.
She smiled, tears filling her eyes as the music played. Once it was finished, she barely managed to mumble. "It was beautiful..."
"Really? Looks like we have common ground to stand on." She said to Luca.

Uro smiled, "I'm pretty good at planning things, plus the Dj is a friend.... Is there a song you'd like to hear?" He asked her cheerfully.

(I'm planning to make an rp for the story of evil. I plan to play the Len parts so I thought I should tell you. And I feel the same!)

(We are now the Vocaloid trio. Nailed it, Aced it, can't be stopped)

Luca smiled. "I harness the lower of aura for I am a Lucario."

Elise.smiled again and kissed him. "You have the best voice I've ever heard..." She said aloud before whispering in his ear. "How's Two Faced Lovers next?"

NightCasterZ said:
Luca smiled. "I harness the lower of aura for I am a Lucario."
Elise.smiled again and kissed him. "You have the best voice I've ever heard..." She said aloud before whispering in his ear. "How's Two Faced Lovers next?"
"I have never met one of your kind before. It must be rather troublesome to control your aura." She said. "I have to constantly break fights between kyogre and groudon."

Uro smirked at this feeling happy that he could do what she wanted to he pulled out his phone texting the Dj this time. This was one of the most diverse nights he had been in for a while. He heard it begin and shifted his voice to match that of the singers.

[media]

[/media]

NightCasterZ said:
"Not bad... For anymore?" (This is turning into a a vocaloid party?! xD )
"It is not too bad."
"For me, having to break up fights is rather difficult, since we are an elemental trio. Air, water, and earth." She said with a sigh. "They've gone now, on their separate ways."

(The old one crashed because.... well it was because I had the plot written down and my brother deleted the files.....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back